Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][BOUNTY] NAMETOKEN Bounty 🔥 Giving away $1.000.000 🔥 - page 2. (Read 25426 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
We need to know what happen to coin that was reduced to many decimal places in MEW! Is it a glitch from contract or the dev have lost it?

strange that the team not reacting at this reply , or my reply ......

suddenly it reduced 18deciamals behind the dont Huh??

my coins reduced from 54K NAT to 0.000000000000055401 NAT .....

this is ridiculous !!!

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Now I am begining to come to he reality of the fact that my token has been stolen! How the hell could it happen this way! All my other token are intact it is only nametken that wasn't there anymore!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Why my question is ignored everywhere? who can help me with my problem?
Because this project is SCAM! There is no news from manager since the end of ICO, so forget!

You're wrong. The Nametokens were alreadey sent to the bounty participants (mostly) and we are just waiting for the nametoken to be listen on an exchange (aside from EtherDelta).

@RussianTranslator, Contact mobi35, he might help you.

I wrote him, but have told what than can't help
quote: Quote from: mobi35 on October 24, 2017, 03:26:48 AM
I'm really sorry .. but the tokens has been sent already :/

But my purse is empty, I have also checked through etherscan.io, transfers to my purse weren't. What shall I do?

I think you have to resort on contacting them directly, the CEO perhaps. I do not have any idea, though. Someone contacted him on linkedIn or something, I am not sure. But maybe that's a start. Try to read previous post here or on the ANN thread. You might find who contacted the CEO and how.

Thanks the friend, for the help! I will try to find the person who is responsible for payments, can it will be possible to receive the tokens after all
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
We need to know what happen to coin that was reduced to many decimal places in MEW! Is it a glitch from contract or the dev have lost it?
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
Because this project is SCAM! There is no news from manager since the end of ICO, so forget!

You're wrong. The Nametokens were alreadey sent to the bounty participants (mostly) and we are just waiting for the nametoken to be listen on an exchange (aside from EtherDelta).

But my purse is empty, I have also checked through etherscan.io, transfers to my purse weren't. What shall I do?

I think you have to resort on contacting them directly, the CEO perhaps. I do not have any idea, though. Someone contacted him on linkedIn or something, I am not sure. But maybe that's a start. Try to read previous post here or on the ANN thread. You might find who contacted the CEO and how.
I think there is glitch on nametoken contract! This may occur as a resullt on adding the token to an exchange! All the sent token goes to many decimal point lower. I hope the team fix this as soon as possible.
Activity: 1190
i have something weird goin on , on my ethwallet.....

my 54k NAT are now :

nametoken:    0.000000000000055401 NAT Huh  how and when is this happened.....

who has this also ??

Same my etherwallet is hack all of my token stoled.

no hack, cause my other coins are in there, only thing what changed is , the amount of nat coins, from 54k to 0.000000000000055401 NAT

very strange this

Quite strange, I haven't seen something like this afore.
Am shocked. What happened, is it a glitch or what??

i think its a glitch orso ?
cause on https://etherscan.io  , i see my coins .... thus i think there is bug on https://ethplorer.io

But, it's only on NAT tokens, that's my fear

my 54k NAT are now :

who has this also ??

no hack, cause my other coins are in there, only thing what changed is , the amount of nat coins, from 54k to 0.000000000000055401 NAT

very strange this

i think its a glitch orso ?
cause on https://etherscan.io  , i see my coins .... thus i think there is bug on https://ethplorer.io

Activity: 1190

my 54k NAT are now :

who has this also ??

very strange this

my 54k NAT are now :

who has this also ??

very strange this
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
Coins in the wallet! Nice to work with such a qualified team! all quickly and competently! I want very fast entry to the stock exchange and a decent price! Wink
Activity: 196

my 54k NAT are now :

who has this also ??

my 54k NAT are now :

who has this also ??
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Everyone who spread FUD here, go to the ANN thread and read the news from Adrian. As I know the team was looking for investors, because they didn't raised the softcap, that's why we all have to wait. I'm sure that Nametoken will be listed on Exchanges soon. The project needs our support and now FUD.
But still it is everything strange.. we received tokens.. But no information about possible exchange time or platform. If everyone got more information please advise

Based from the FAQ on their website, the listing will be done within 8 weeks after the ICO. We're currently at the 4th week so all we have to do is wait.

Is the bounty campaign over and when is it planned to pay off the steaks?

Does it make you tired to read several replies before your post, even just above your post? It is very clear that the tokens were sent already but you still ask that question.

How will your project work after ICO?

See their roadmap.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
How will your project work after ICO?
Profinvestment.com

Is the bounty campaign over and when is it planned to pay off the steaks?
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
But still it is everything strange.. we received tokens.. But no information about possible exchange time or platform. If everyone got more information please advise
Pages:
Jump to: