Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][BOUNTY] NAMETOKEN Bounty 🔥 Giving away $1.000.000 🔥 - page 4. (Read 25426 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
When the token will be listed on exchanges?

Thank you
Activity: 140
Hi manager For my Facebook weeks report are not counted correctly yet! Same for Twitter, there are missing 5 weeks!! I have told this many times before!

Please fix and send the correct amount of tokens! tokens received are incomplete because of the given stakes only for 2 weeks!

On pages 54, 58 of bounty thread I did report this before, and also I did report this on Slack!!

Report always has been here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21711282
Sending you this same message via DM too, which I did before but no changes were made to the spreadsheet!

Thank you!
Sorry as you can see there's a huge delay on sending the NAT's because it's the time where you will review your activities. I didn't received any message from you so I thought it's all good. There's a lot of campaigners in Nametoken so It's hard for me to accommodate you all. The rewards has been sent so it's final I'm sorry.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
hello dev, i want to ask i can't see the bounty article spreadsheet.
how to see that ?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
Got all my 1330 token, ty,
Awesome project
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hi manager For my Facebook weeks report are not counted correctly yet! Same for Twitter, there are missing 5 weeks!! I have told this many times before!

Please fix and send the correct amount of tokens! tokens received are incomplete because of the given stakes only for 2 weeks!

On pages 54, 58 of bounty thread I did report this before, and also I did report this on Slack!!

Report always has been here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21711282
Sending you this same message via DM too, which I did before but no changes were made to the spreadsheet!

Thank you!
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I have received my payment thank you team! The next target is the listing on TOP exchanges Cheesy
I hope that you raised enough to continue the developpement of your project!
Remember guys that the most important thing is to never give up Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi, Adrian! Thanks a lot for keeping your promises. I've got my NAT tokens today!!! Great job! Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
I got my signature bounty I've got more than 20,000 NAT if 1 NAT is 0.00025 then I have more than 5 Bitcoin in my wallet is my computation right if this is true I'm lucky to be part of nametoken signature campaign looking forward to see this in big exchange
1 Nat should be around 0.0001 BTC ~0,5$

Sad thing is, that signature campaign participants should have twice as much because a lot participants didnt wear the signature/avatar.
I told them and they said : " we will kick them out"
But they didnt and gave them Nat Tokens worth more then 100 000 $. Thats crazy.

You should have 40000 instead of your 20000

Nobody got 40000 the highest are 20000 I would like to have that 40000 since I'm wearing the avatar but will pm the manager about this why did  you say 0.0001 when it is clearly written in their page that 1 Nat equals 0.00025 this wa the ico price but I'm looking to get this price to $5

Basically, since there were fewer participants on the Signature campaign, I thought the manager would have slashed the allocated amount. So as to help reduce dumping.
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
Hi, why i have just 30 stakes? if i have 15rt and 6t? number 142 sheet.
I received too, but 15 rt and 6t it's 60 stakes, i have just 30. Check it pls.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Congrats on the success of the campaign.
Payment received.
Thanks .
__
Activity: 658
tokens received, thanks.
I got the information that the project is currently engaged in listing so we are looking forward to entering the stock exchanges
Activity: 1316
sir, is the bounty still open, ??
I think you need to read comments of previous comments, bounty is over and already in the stage of coin division for bounty campaign
Activity: 1316
thank you sir, I have received my tokens for facebook bounty campaign, hopefully token can enter the many markets and the price goes up.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
sir, is the bounty still open, ??
Activity: 518
Merit: 118
Hi, Sir, I have received my tokens for the twitter ans facebook bounty programs.  Thank you a lot and have a nice day..
Activity: 406
I got my tokens. Successes and all the very best. Thank you!
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
Thanks ,payment recieved which i got on twitter bounty.
Now the problem is where ro exchange this token to btc.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hello sir, I have received my payment for bounty.  thank you.Tell me how to add a token to the MEW wallet. Can not add what you need to enter?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hello, I received my award in tokens for bounty Twitter and Facebook. Tell me how to add a token to the MEW wallet. Can not add what you need to enter?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I got my signature bounty I've got more than 20,000 NAT if 1 NAT is 0.00025 then I have more than 5 Bitcoin in my wallet is my computation right if this is true I'm lucky to be part of nametoken signature campaign looking forward to see this in big exchange
1 Nat should be around 0.0001 BTC ~0,5$

Sad thing is, that signature campaign participants should have twice as much because a lot participants didnt wear the signature/avatar.
I told them and they said : " we will kick them out"
But they didnt and gave them Nat Tokens worth more then 100 000 $. Thats crazy.

You should have 40000 instead of your 20000

Nobody got 4000 the highest are 20000 I would like to have that 40000 since I'm wearing the avatar but will pm the manager about this why did  you say 0.0001 when it is clearly written in their page that 1 Nat equals 0.00025 this wa the ico price but I'm looking to get this price to $5
Pages:
Jump to: