Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]||[BOUNTY] NEUMA - NEW ERA OF MUSIC - page 15. (Read 4397 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 06:28:53 AM

I am interested in the financial side of the platform. Will the creators of music products upload their goods to the platform for free or will they pay for this action? What currency will be accepted payment?
I understand that the settlements will be carried out in tokens. Tokens will be paid by users for views, tokens will be paid by the platform for bloggers who post their videos there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
November 10, 2018, 06:06:20 AM
I would love to know the plan for this project to attract many investors interested in music today. I will definitely participate in it
Fans of music in the world a huge amount. Probably the majority of the population. Therefore, if such projects will give people a chance to get acquainted with the world of cryptocurrency, then this will be a very good step in the development of a cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
November 10, 2018, 05:26:32 AM
this is a very cruel behavior of the Twitter team with its users, now there are very few not blocked bounty hunter, and most likely bounty Twitter will disappear completely
It is unlikely. There will always be users and participants. How is the bounty company doing on project NEUMA? Who is participating? Good activity?
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
November 10, 2018, 04:52:21 AM
I and all my friends have blocked Twitter accounts. No one was able to graduate from the companies they participated in. This is lawlessness on the part of Twitter.
Such actions Twitter only loses users. I do not understand why you need to do so. What is bad about what bounty members do? For example, if I participate in Bounty NEUMA and write about a project, who will I do?
most likely, the site Twitter or has become a very overloaded system due to the actions of bounty hunter,or Twitter appeared biased against them

There are other social networks that teams can use in their bounty campaigns. Yes, this situation causes offense, but everything can be fixed.
a very sad situation came out with the behavior of the Twitter team, a lot of bounty hunters lost profits
a lot of accounts were blocked with 20 000 and even with 50 000 readers-and it was a good income in bounty companies
team   Twitter blocked my account with 26500 subscribers and Twitteraudit 100 percent, I added all of my subscribers manually,this is a very huge loss Huh Cry
Activity: 308
November 10, 2018, 04:43:10 AM
I and all my friends have blocked Twitter accounts. No one was able to graduate from the companies they participated in. This is lawlessness on the part of Twitter.
Such actions Twitter only loses users. I do not understand why you need to do so. What is bad about what bounty members do? For example, if I participate in Bounty NEUMA and write about a project, who will I do?
most likely, the site Twitter or has become a very overloaded system due to the actions of bounty hunter,or Twitter appeared biased against them

There are other social networks that teams can use in their bounty campaigns. Yes, this situation causes offense, but everything can be fixed.
a very sad situation came out with the behavior of the Twitter team, a lot of bounty hunters lost profits
a lot of accounts were blocked with 20 000 and even with 50 000 readers-and it was a good income in bounty companies
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
November 10, 2018, 04:31:20 AM
Even if we imagined that on Twitter there were VERY much saved bots from the bounty, then all the same, in the general scale of users, this is negligible.
November 10, 2018, 03:56:35 AM
Thanks to your support, 2833 ETH was collected, thank you all for participating!

this is a very good amount of fees,I'm happy for the project and the developers, I'm sure that will now continue to develop the project and will be released a great product
Activity: 98
November 09, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 04:52:17 PM
I am also inclined to think that this project has a promising idea. The future of the project depends on the activity of the team. If at first the team will work a lot, then success is guaranteed.
In any case, if meticulously and diligently refers to the work, then there will be a good result. The team is very serious. let's hope that nothing puts them to release the finished product.

Let us hope that the team will meet few pitfalls on the road to the development of the project and will not retreat from its points of the plan listed in the Road Map.
Activity: 238
November 09, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

If this happens, then the signature company will be much more expensive, and you can earn good money.

I always liked the subscription campaign more than anything else, and not the active promotion of information in social networks. Therefore, I will be glad of it.
Activity: 504
November 09, 2018, 03:54:54 PM
I have already seen projects that are related to music, and they have become very successful today, your project is also good, tell me how much money has been collected for sale?
Activity: 238
November 09, 2018, 03:51:42 PM
Gather people who make music and listen to it, this is an interesting idea. I will learn more about the project and possibly participate in the bounty program.

You're right. It is necessary to actively distribute advertising about the project in those places where many fans of musical works usually communicate. Then the project will quickly get the target audience and loyal customers.
Activity: 442
November 09, 2018, 03:44:51 PM
Gather people who make music and listen to it, this is an interesting idea. I will learn more about the project and possibly participate in the bounty program.
Activity: 56
November 09, 2018, 03:28:38 PM
Thanks to your support, 2833 ETH was collected, thank you all for participating!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
November 09, 2018, 03:18:07 PM
this is a very cruel behavior of the Twitter team with its users, now there are very few not blocked bounty hunter, and most likely bounty Twitter will disappear completely
If this happens, then the signature company will be much more expensive, and you can earn good money.
Activity: 308
November 09, 2018, 01:54:13 PM
November 09, 2018, 11:45:21 AM
Activity: 126
November 09, 2018, 10:33:52 AM
I am also inclined to think that this project has a promising idea. The future of the project depends on the activity of the team. If at first the team will work a lot, then success is guaranteed.
In any case, if meticulously and diligently refers to the work, then there will be a good result. The team is very serious. let's hope that nothing puts them to release the finished product.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
November 09, 2018, 09:29:26 AM
This is a useless exercise. I have blocked Twitter accounts and I also tried to deal with this issue through technical support for Twitter. Waste of time.
Have you noticed how emptied the company bounty? the impression is that they blocked all twitter users. Who has the lucky accounts left and can get dozens of times more from participation in companies.
I did not find the bounty table. Throw off please! Yes, with these bans on Twitter, you can not bad earn.
Activity: 210
November 09, 2018, 09:17:33 AM
This is a useless exercise. I have blocked Twitter accounts and I also tried to deal with this issue through technical support for Twitter. Waste of time.
Have you noticed how emptied the company bounty? the impression is that they blocked all twitter users. Who has the lucky accounts left and can get dozens of times more from participation in companies.
Pages:
Jump to: