Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]||[BOUNTY] NEUMA - NEW ERA OF MUSIC - page 11. (Read 4393 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
November 14, 2018, 05:08:55 AM
In social networks, advertising ribbon is. Its users are updated every minute. Therefore, it is impossible to calmly read. While on the forum, you can safely communicate and read the ads in the signature.
Me, too, feel more comfortable communicate on forum. I don't know... as it is familiar. Much more information. More experienced users and guru of crypto industry.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
November 14, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
It’s really too early to talk about the result of the work, but the activity of the team always benefits the development of the project.
The more active the development team, the more attention they attract to the project and the more investors pay attention to the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

of course the developers of Twitter were unfair to the accounts of bounty hunter,but I think that you now need to move to other social networks, for bounty companies

If the NEUMA project team made a large-scale advertising campaign, blocking accounts in one social network should not greatly influence the outcome of the campaign.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 01:07:51 AM
A large advertising campaign will allow the NEUMA team to quickly draw attention to their project a large number of potential customers and become popular.
Since the project is designed to work outside the crypto community, then of course it will need a full-scale advertising campaign to attract the attention of people far from the crypto projects.

if indeed the target of this project is more for people outside the crypto community. large-scale ads are needed on large sites and popular social media such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. so that people know the function and purpose of this project.
As far as I know, the project has an advertising campaign, and it is full-scale. The only problem with the recent blocking of several million Twitter accounts
of course the developers of Twitter were unfair to the accounts of bounty hunter,but I think that you now need to move to other social networks, for bounty companies
Merit: 12
November 14, 2018, 12:53:41 AM
Advertising of this project can be distributed everywhere, because all the inhabitants of the planet listen to music. I think that on this platform each of us will find the right music for ourselves.
I really like the idea of project NEUMA and, in general, the idea of integrating blockchain technology into other areas of people's lives.
in the near future, people will understand the advantage of blockchain technology,and this technology will be implemented in all structures and industries, people are always afraid of something new and unknown to them, the Internet was the same situation-it was first rejected by the majority-and now it is impossible to imagine the existence of man without the Internet
Perhaps after a while the blockchain itself will not be, but there will be something new. Technology is moving very fast.
of course, people will come up with something new, but the blockchain technology, I think that it will remain and will be improved
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
November 13, 2018, 03:09:20 PM
A large advertising campaign will allow the NEUMA team to quickly draw attention to their project a large number of potential customers and become popular.
Since the project is designed to work outside the crypto community, then of course it will need a full-scale advertising campaign to attract the attention of people far from the crypto projects.

if indeed the target of this project is more for people outside the crypto community. large-scale ads are needed on large sites and popular social media such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. so that people know the function and purpose of this project.
As far as I know, the project has an advertising campaign, and it is full-scale. The only problem with the recent blocking of several million Twitter accounts
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
November 13, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

November 13, 2018, 02:16:10 PM
Advertising of this project can be distributed everywhere, because all the inhabitants of the planet listen to music. I think that on this platform each of us will find the right music for ourselves.
I really like the idea of project NEUMA and, in general, the idea of integrating blockchain technology into other areas of people's lives.
in the near future, people will understand the advantage of blockchain technology,and this technology will be implemented in all structures and industries, people are always afraid of something new and unknown to them, the Internet was the same situation-it was first rejected by the majority-and now it is impossible to imagine the existence of man without the Internet
Perhaps after a while the blockchain itself will not be, but there will be something new. Technology is moving very fast.
November 13, 2018, 01:02:25 PM
November 13, 2018, 12:52:30 PM
I like that on the platform, users will be able to send project tokens to each other, as this is not prohibited. Because many projects prohibit doing this.
I do not know why it is prohibited. What difference does a user transfer from one account to another in the interior of the project or on a regular exchange.
Activity: 308
November 13, 2018, 12:12:40 PM
I like that on the platform, users will be able to send project tokens to each other, as this is not prohibited. Because many projects prohibit doing this.
this is really good, very few such projects where it is allowed and possible
I like this project more and more,good luck to this project
Activity: 238
November 13, 2018, 10:36:58 AM
Activity: 238
November 13, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

First of all, the project clients will be attracted by music products loaded into the application of the team NEUMA. But in parallel, they will also study information related to the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 98
November 13, 2018, 07:46:32 AM
Project NEUMA does not plan to launch a payment gateway. He has a slightly different mission. It will be a new era in the music industry!
The project is very ambitious! Such ambitious plans. If the team implements their idea, then it will be a sensation in the market. This project can go down in history!

How much will it cost to listen to one song on the NEUMA platform?
November 13, 2018, 06:41:09 AM
Subscription campaign is very effective. You should not refuse it, because it helps to attract the attention of a large number of investors. Not everyone communicates in chat rooms, but occasionally they look at topics on the forum.
I have always said that company signatures are the most effective part of all types of bounty. Only the signature attracts the attention of the user of the forum as everyone communicates here all day long.

In social networks, advertising ribbon is. Its users are updated every minute. Therefore, it is impossible to calmly read. While on the forum, you can safely communicate and read the ads in the signature.
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 06:14:26 AM
The project is very ambitious! Such ambitious plans. If the team implements their idea, then it will be a sensation in the market. This project can go down in history!
We'll see. It is too early to judge the results. Let's wait for the launch of the product itself from the project developers and then it will be possible to more accurately judge the prospects for investing in this project.

It’s really too early to talk about the result of the work, but the activity of the team always benefits the development of the project.
Activity: 126
November 13, 2018, 06:10:34 AM
We'll see. It is too early to judge the results. Let's wait for the launch of the product itself from the project developers and then it will be possible to more accurately judge the prospects for investing in this project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 06:00:07 AM
Project NEUMA does not plan to launch a payment gateway. He has a slightly different mission. It will be a new era in the music industry!
Activity: 266
November 13, 2018, 05:51:48 AM
Subscription campaign is very effective. You should not refuse it, because it helps to attract the attention of a large number of investors. Not everyone communicates in chat rooms, but occasionally they look at topics on the forum.
I have always said that company signatures are the most effective part of all types of bounty. Only the signature attracts the attention of the user of the forum as everyone communicates here all day long.
Activity: 364
November 13, 2018, 05:43:27 AM
You're right. Advertising can not be much. Because it is the engine of progress. Without advertising it is difficult to promote new projects in the market.
Let's be honest. Today, advertising is much more important than the finished product. As with the finished product but without advertising the project is doomed to be useless.
Pages:
Jump to: