Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]||[BOUNTY] NEUMA - NEW ERA OF MUSIC - page 21. (Read 4397 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 05:56:49 AM
I want to know what advantages NEUMA has over musicoin?
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
November 05, 2018, 05:44:28 AM
Any work must be paid. This rule is. Therefore, I am in favor of everyone getting money for their work. And platform NEUMA is just perfect for this!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
November 05, 2018, 05:00:09 AM
in a country with a developed economy and legal law on intellectual property are afraid to distribute pirated copies of products-as it can threaten a large fine or imprisonment
I think the use of unlicensed products is common everywhere. Both in developed countries and in emerging economies. just in the second case it is massive.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 04:26:20 AM
I see that there are a lot of projects on transferring copyright to the blockchain. Will you have such a function? She apparently became very popular.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 04:10:21 AM
It is not necessary to have a very strong and experienced team for the development of the project. If investors like the idea, then not even an experienced team can get a huge result.

This option is usually rare. Therefore, it is worth taking care of the qualifications of their employees. After all, in the long run, every little thing matters, and it’s worth taking care that everything is top notch.
Activity: 102
November 05, 2018, 03:48:49 AM
It is not necessary to have a very strong and experienced team for the development of the project. If investors like the idea, then not even an experienced team can get a huge result.
Activity: 59
November 04, 2018, 03:18:45 PM
In fact, Neum should have its own target audience. After all, people are constantly looking for the best music.

Yes, a lot of tracks are provided for free download, but original tracks always sound much better.

Well, of course, so the song contains full nuances of meaning. Sound quality, voice intonation Smiley

Yes, and also listen to this music on a professional device - very cool, the sound just overwhelms people with emotions!
November 04, 2018, 04:18:29 PM
In fact, Neum should have its own target audience. After all, people are constantly looking for the best music.

Yes, a lot of tracks are provided for free download, but original tracks always sound much better.

Well, of course, so the song contains full nuances of meaning. Sound quality, voice intonation Smiley

Yes, and also listen to this music on a professional device - very cool, the sound just overwhelms people with emotions!

Do the developers of Neuma have experience in this field?

I think that the guys just had experience in the development of crypto projects. After all, NAUMA should have a strong team to develop in these market conditions!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 03:42:06 PM

Do the developers of Neuma have experience in this field?
November 04, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 02:25:30 PM
How can I take part in a bounty campaign?
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
November 04, 2018, 02:07:31 PM
snip
I visited the bounty topic, and found that check will be made each Tuesday.
But, will payments been paid each week?
Furthermore, how many weeks will the campaign last?
I think that's the question you need to ask is not here, namely in the page of bounty. I don't think there will be any payments every week.
Activity: 124
November 04, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

Activity: 147
Merit: 12
November 04, 2018, 12:40:41 PM
snip
I visited the bounty topic, and found that check will be made each Tuesday.
But, will payments been paid each week?
Furthermore, how many weeks will the campaign last?
Activity: 102
November 04, 2018, 01:37:37 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
November 04, 2018, 12:30:07 PM
It always seemed to me that the distribution of pirated media products (music and video) is more a part of the markets of developing countries. In advanced economies, there are no such problems.
Pirate products are in all countries, especially in developed countries because of the number of people with purchasing power. A person is always looking for where it is cheaper.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
November 04, 2018, 11:06:07 AM
It always seemed to me that the distribution of pirated media products (music and video) is more a part of the markets of developing countries. In advanced economies, there are no such problems.
You are mistaken and idealize users from developed countries too much. They also use torrents and other benefits of the pirated media industry.
in a country with a developed economy and legal law on intellectual property are afraid to distribute pirated copies of products-as it can threaten a large fine or imprisonment
Activity: 126
November 04, 2018, 07:06:27 AM
You are mistaken and idealize users from developed countries too much. They also use torrents and other benefits of the pirated media industry.
Activity: 210
November 04, 2018, 06:50:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: