Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]||[BOUNTY] NEUMA - NEW ERA OF MUSIC - page 20. (Read 4397 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 07:08:46 PM
Hi
How much does target softcap?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 06:06:10 PM
I was interested in the platform NEUMA, I saw that you have plans to create a mobile version of the application, the date is not yet known for public use?

Unfortunately, we can not announce the dates, the release of applications will take place after the release of the platform
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 02:36:25 PM
I was interested in the platform NEUMA, I saw that you have plans to create a mobile version of the application, the date is not yet known for public use?
November 05, 2018, 02:08:13 PM
The company office is located in Sweden
Activity: 17
November 05, 2018, 12:38:04 PM
Where is your company office located?
Activity: 12
November 05, 2018, 12:33:49 PM
Your idea is impressive! I will support you with all my might, good luck!
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
November 05, 2018, 11:55:42 AM
Yes, and also listen to this music on a professional device - very cool, the sound just overwhelms people with emotions!
Music and should be on high-quality media and played on high-quality equipment and listen to the classroom acoustics. Then it's a real buzz!
of course, without high-quality acoustic equipment you will not appreciate all the advantages of this project
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
November 05, 2018, 11:51:23 AM
You are mistaken and idealize users from developed countries too much. They also use torrents and other benefits of the pirated media industry.
No need to idealize anyone. In developed countries such as the United States for example, there are also very many people who live with little financial resources. not everyone is buying all licensed!

so of course they can do it. in such countries as this is the order. but not all countries of the world have such an order, many countries are moving chaotic, people living there are not known as. it does not always have a positive effect on the good of the people.
Do you mean the benefit of officials or ordinary people? Taxes do not come from pirated products and the budget suffers, but people have the opportunity to buy something cheaper.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 05, 2018, 11:24:20 AM
You are mistaken and idealize users from developed countries too much. They also use torrents and other benefits of the pirated media industry.
No need to idealize anyone. In developed countries such as the United States for example, there are also very many people who live with little financial resources. not everyone is buying all licensed!

so of course they can do it. in such countries as this is the order. but not all countries of the world have such an order, many countries are moving chaotic, people living there are not known as. it does not always have a positive effect on the good of the people.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 11:12:24 AM
This is one of the best ico of this month, hope guys will be able to gain success!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
November 05, 2018, 09:21:43 AM
Yes, for something to work out - you need to perform actions for the result. This is certainly not predictable, but still something will turn out. If you sit and do nothing - then nothing will work out exactly ...
They say that the one who does nothing is not mistaken. And it is true! Do not be afraid. We must believe in the best! I hope that NEUMA will succeed!
Yes it is right you say! It is not known what media giant will be in the future in the first place. And suddenly it is this project.
Activity: 126
November 05, 2018, 08:29:53 AM
Yes, for something to work out - you need to perform actions for the result. This is certainly not predictable, but still something will turn out. If you sit and do nothing - then nothing will work out exactly ...
They say that the one who does nothing is not mistaken. And it is true! Do not be afraid. We must believe in the best! I hope that NEUMA will succeed!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 07:51:28 AM
Yes, and also listen to this music on a professional device - very cool, the sound just overwhelms people with emotions!
Music and should be on high-quality media and played on high-quality equipment and listen to the classroom acoustics. Then it's a real buzz!
Ideally, it should be. But all these branded high-quality appliances cost a lot of money and not everyone has them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 05, 2018, 07:35:50 AM
The platform will be useful to both the performer and the listener. If people are in demand, there will be great results. Just need to do.

Movement is the key to a successful life! This principle must be maintained for permanent results. I think that Neuma knows this perfectly well))

Constantly development in the project has always benefited the image of the project. Look at many top teams of top projects, they constantly post some kind of releases, participate in conferences and are very active in their social networks!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 07:23:35 AM
November 05, 2018, 07:22:29 AM
The platform will be useful to both the performer and the listener. If people are in demand, there will be great results. Just need to do.

Movement is the key to a successful life! This principle must be maintained for permanent results. I think that Neuma knows this perfectly well))
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

Activity: 126
November 05, 2018, 06:41:51 AM
Activity: 59
November 05, 2018, 06:18:45 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
November 05, 2018, 06:13:10 AM
It always seemed to me that the distribution of pirated media products (music and video) is more a part of the markets of developing countries. In advanced economies, there are no such problems.
in a country with a developed economy and legal law on intellectual property are afraid to distribute pirated copies of products-as it can threaten a large fine or imprisonment
And what is the use of non-licensed content have the opportunity to get a prison sentence? Where is it? In North Korea or something?
Pages:
Jump to: