Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] SmartRE | Fractional Real Estate | Customized Insurance Protection - page 10. (Read 18923 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 118
I understand that there will not be any payments. It's a scam. It's a shame that I spent a lot of time on it since I was in this company from the very beginning. Once again I am convinced that when there are no links to the social networks of the company's managers and their contact details, then such a project should not be trusted. We were thrown.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
So what about bounty reward date?
Devs?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
The ico is over should I remove signature and avatar

The dev give no signs of life, it's an other ICO leaving it's participants and investors without nothing.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
The ico is over should I remove signature and avatar
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Did the campaign manager just dissapeared?
It will be very sad if so. A lot of work has been done. We advertised wasting time. It turns out all in vain. Can a company manager or Dev answer us?

Has anyone pinged the founders in Twitter or Facebook?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It will be very sad if so. A lot of work has been done. We advertised wasting time. It turns out all in vain. Can a company manager or Dev answer us?
Merit: 103
SmartRe reduces the complexity and gives a trusted platform to invest in a real asset.
legendary
Merit: 1001
It looks like they scammed everyone here, sorry guys, but 0 communication from the dev, no update on the spreadsheets or no dev for weeks here even when the bounty is over, no collected amount displayed.

You need to face the truth, they don't look like honest people so big chances of scam
Arts & Crypto
Ico ends? So we waiting for a coins...  Smiley
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
opensea nft indra95
Congratulation smartre succesfull ,i wait spread sheet updates  dev for this campaign
Activity: 169
I joined the company's Twitter Bounty.
But how to see the list of participants?
And also my bets.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Congratulation for succesfully ico. SmartRe. I hope the project has a big future
Arts & Crypto
Tell me how to be rewarded by a Twitter company where to add my Wave address? Bounty the company ended and no news. I'm lost.

Same.. waiting for a any news about tokens
Activity: 518
Tell me how to be rewarded by a Twitter company where to add my Wave address? Bounty the company ended and no news. I'm lost.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Congratulation for succesfully ico. SmartRe. I am proud of yoou. Maybe u must update spreedsheet. An we all of bounty participant waiting for token distribution. Thanks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
@ Bounty Manager I hope you check the stakes for equal distribution because I only have 2 stakes according to the spreadsheet. And it seems wrong.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
I congratulate the completion of the ICO. We are waiting for the upgrade to spreadsheet and pay for the work done. It's nice to cooperate with you.
hello sir, congratulations on the success of ICO.
I want to ask how to insert waves in spreadsheet?

The one who can insert waves address in spreadsheet only the campaign manage who had the spreadsheet just wait till next confirmation if the campaign manager ask our Waves Address
Activity: 616
I want to know if you need to continue to distribute tweets from your official twitter to the moment you make payments or bounty has already ended.
Merit: 514
Hopefully we will hear about them now the ICO is over...
Pages:
Jump to: