Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] SmartRE | Fractional Real Estate | Customized Insurance Protection - page 11. (Read 18923 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I congratulate the completion of the ICO. We are waiting for the upgrade to spreadsheet and pay for the work done. It's nice to cooperate with you.
hello sir, congratulations on the success of ICO.
I want to ask how to insert waves in spreadsheet?
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
Congratulation for succesfully ico. SmartRe. Maybe u must update spreedsheet. An we all of bounty participant waiting for token distribution. Thanks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
how much signature to keep?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Congratulations on the successful ICO! Hope for the future development of the project and SmartRE token impressive rise!)
Activity: 616
I congratulate the completion of the ICO. We are waiting for the upgrade to spreadsheet and pay for the work done. It's nice to cooperate with you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
so till now still no news about this campaign?Huh

this campaign still Live or already abandoned or ended???
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Hi manager, i submitted my blog couple of days in the blogger application but i still do not see it in spreadsheets, kindly update, thank you!
https://steemit.com/ico/@bigcash2011/smart-re-changing-the-real-estate-for-good
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
In the accounting table it is written: Confirm the WAVES address of the wallet.
I confirm: 3PA3yJzDBy1EKNerL3d2kFnM ucuZ7MkxJJJ
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERQlUfigvlS2k7sPC4pYRQuhAahsOZ4cbQlCtyIm_CQ/edit#gid=1906014750&range=D97
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Maybe the Bounty Manager is busy.
Real Estate solution for homeowners and home buyers a very good project.Looking forward to it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
the current spreadsheet for twitter has not been updated. and has not been explained about the tokens that each participant can receive. and then just waiting for distribution. hopefully everything can be smoothly without any problems whatsoever
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
opensea nft indra95
Congratulations for smartre ,i feel this gopd project i wait distribution smartre token good luck dev
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi Dev,

I am number 85 on a Twitter spreadsheet and i mistakenly entered the Facebook link instead of Twitter at the time of signup and realized just now
I have retweeted all the post of SmartRE after joining this campaign on weekly basis

Can you please count me in? I am sorry for inconvenience

My twitter link:https://twitter.com/IkishanShah
Wave wallet address: 3P6hmiA4An6MXPErV4KC9XwaEdoMEFUfUMZ

Regards,
Kishan
I am a member of Facebook bounty campaigny , but in spreadsheets there is no my waves address, fix please
my facebook link https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008337992116
waves 3P9EMqeYY6sUJniP5g4QBTtk4VPFDmuAx9P
spreadsheets № 276
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
Ico ends september 13th, it means today. We hope spreedsheet updated as soon as possible. Also about token distribution.
Activity: 658
I've been to the bounty facebook campaign since July 25th, I checked the spreadshet whose update is down to August 29th but I see that comments are not counted, how come?
if I understood correctly, then in the line '' comments '' not our comments with fb should be displayed) this organizers comment on the work
Thanks for your answer but it is important to have accurate information from the bounty manager on when the spreadshet comments will be counted
I revised the spreadsheet of twitter campaign, and saw that it does not come on August 29th. Why is that? Thanks
Activity: 252
I would love to participate in this project but not sure if there's room for a rookie like me. More Power to this project!
I've been to the bounty facebook campaign since July 25th, I checked the spreadshet whose update is down to August 29th but I see that comments are not counted, how come?
if I understood correctly, then in the line '' comments '' not our comments with fb should be displayed) this organizers comment on the work
Activity: 658
Pages:
Jump to: