Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] SmartRE | Fractional Real Estate | Customized Insurance Protection - page 3. (Read 18923 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
when smartRe will list in other exchange?
i not like exchange in wavesdex, hope this project will list in exchange soon
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
I can confirm i received my tokens for twitter and facebook
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I have Recaived SRE_Token from facebook and Twitter Bounty.
Congrat SmarRe Team.
Thank You so Much.
Very2 Happy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
Hello. I received tokens on my wallet. Thanks a lot and good luck to the team.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
I dont receive my Twitter bounty (#138)

Portfolio empty about SRE
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
I received tokens. After the manager disappeared from the forum, I thought we were thrown))

But we are indeed , unless they announce an exchange.
And myself they did not even pay me for translating the website so really not a honest team
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I received tokens. After the manager disappeared from the forum, I thought we were thrown))
Activity: 236
I received your tokens too on my wallet. Echange only built-in waves?
Activity: 658
I received your tokens on my wallet Waves: thank you very much! Which exchange is there? I would like to see that price is currently and follow the future trend
Activity: 616
I did not receive tokens. How long should they wait? 3PEFheTo47BQshx7ThtBs4keuNvu4fmea6N
Activity: 238
Got my tokens. Thanks to SmartRE team.
Activity: 196
Good project,hope The Token is now trad able in Waveexchange platform
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Nice project, I missed out.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
opensea nft indra95
Wait smartre token listed to exchange,and i rate this coin $0.5 per coin  always info. From dev for list exchange
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Did token distribution begin? I did not get tokens also. My number in table 412. My waves wallet 3PEFheTo47BQshx7ThtBs4keuNvu4fmea6N.

I still have not received a payout for participating in tweeters bounty. Why that?

I also did not get tokens. My number in the table is 42. My wallet -3PEuHCLFxodXfCj8B6sj9e2up4V4yE12S1w
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I didn't received tokens

Twitter
spreadsheets #11
https://twitter.com/spirozhkovs
3P4qEf4ghQmdoQA2mWwmSCyX7sRHXAdXYbQ
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
I did not receive my earned tokens for participating in the bounty. Please pay.

I didn't get tokens, should we wait? if so for how long?

I also did not receive token, and when token will distribute? can you also publish wave address for each account?
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
I got the tokens for my wallet. We received payment for our efforts. I wish the whole team further prosperity and embodiment of all plans. Good luck! Smiley

Wait for the token to be on an exchange to have any value before thanking anyone because for now the value of the payment IS 0 Grin

Months will past before it enters exchange, because as of now the team is focusing on the PRESALE.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
I got the tokens for my wallet. We received payment for our efforts. I wish the whole team further prosperity and embodiment of all plans. Good luck! Smiley

Wait for the token to be on an exchange to have any value before thanking anyone because for now the value of the payment IS 0 Grin
Activity: 221
I have received a reward, but there is something I want to ask, is this a reward from facebook bounty course? what is this reward already follows from bounty twitter. !! Thank you for the information
Pages:
Jump to: