Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Snovio - decentralized lead generation service - page 33. (Read 23910 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
As much as i understand the project is going pretty well till now

Why do you think so  Huh
Activity: 270
Can I participate in your Twitter and FB at the same time?

for sure you can

Cool! Thanks for help jaitor!
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Beware

Hello manager and supporters
Please check your name in the list blog bounty
it seems that someone is trying to re-add your site to the spreadsheet using his personal address
Maybe they also plagiarized your article please doble check
My link is in 2 columns No.6 and No. 87 and NO.87 is not my account

This sounds weird, like people trying to stole things, any penalties or punishment for this kind of situation?

OMG Just saw it. Thank you for warning us! Already checking
Activity: 227

for sure you can
Activity: 270
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
every day will you update your bounty champaign spreadsheet?

i am not sure where i read this, but I think the have mentioned that spreadsheet is updated every sunday
Activity: 254
Beware

it seems that someone is trying to re-add your site to the spreadsheet using his personal address

This sounds weird, like people trying to stole things, any penalties or punishment for this kind of situation?
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
So, I checked last couple of pages, any details on how presale is going? Can someone share the numbers?

some of us assume that this information is closed, but maybe they will share the numbers, details and all. lets just wait from the team to explain or share
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Beware

Thank you for your attention! We'll check it
Activity: 662
Beware

wow.. that's strange.. we should pay more attention to this
Activity: 185
As much as i understand the project is going pretty well till now
Activity: 662
Is there any referral program at snovio bounty?

Haha Nice idea, but if there was a referral program it would be much easier Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Hello! Why are not the shares in the facebook counted? My number in table 113. If necessary, I will provide links to all the reposts.

Solved  Wink

how is going snovio presale, dev?

I am afraid this kind of informatino is closed bro...
Why should it be? I mean, in case they have some significant results, why shouldn't they show it proudly to everyone? This will bring even more trust into the project!

Well, you are right. But I think they can hide numbers in one case: if they want to sell 100% of the tokens during presale. If this happens, than there won't be ICO and general public will be left empty handed. If someone really wants to invest, then it's safer to invest right now.

how is going snovio presale, dev?

You may see the stats on our website https://tokensale.snov.io/

Hi Bounty manager, I'm sorry if I overlooked on the sending of reports. I did not know that I have to fill up the form here on the thread in sending weekly reports that is why today when I send the report it is on 3 different batches. From the day I joined to sept 3, then sept 4 to 11 then for this week sept 11 to 17. Thank you for your understanding.

What is your number on the spreadsheet?

Activity: 275
Merit: 10
universa
Another successful coin soon..keep it up..
Activity: 253
Beware

Activity: 554
every day will you update your bounty champaign spreadsheet?
Activity: 350
Good day sir, i believe i have applied already last time and fineished the task and have submitted the facebook links in the form but i dont see my facebook profile link in the spreadsheet. What is happening? Im sure i have seen it before i did the job. Please let me know why this is happening
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Hello, sorry maybe I just overlooked it. But when then ICO ends and tokens will be distributed to us? Thank you

October 2017
SNOVIO ICO
Start selling tokens.
Tokensail will be held from October 3 to November 3, 2017. The exact date will be announced on https://ico.snov.io
Activity: 350
Hello, sorry maybe I just overlooked it. But when then ICO ends and tokens will be distributed to us? Thank you
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
Spanish translation of the ANN thread available here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-snovio-servicio-descentralizado-de-generacion-de-leads-2181435
Spanish translation of the bounty thread available here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21903724
Pages:
Jump to: