Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Snovio - decentralized lead generation service - page 34. (Read 23910 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Joined the FB campaign. I'm currently reading the post and I can see that snovio has a bright future since this is also a good project. I can see that this will be successful - more power to the owner. Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i just waiting for the next update for your twitter campaign. i hope that i get some digits in you DEV. thanks you
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Is there any referral program at snovio bounty?
there is a pack, you go to the main footage wrote there,
there you live searchable sir,
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Hi Bounty manager, I'm sorry if I overlooked on the sending of reports. I did not know that I have to fill up the form here on the thread in sending weekly reports that is why today when I send the report it is on 3 different batches. From the day I joined to sept 3, then sept 4 to 11 then for this week sept 11 to 17. Thank you for your understanding.
Activity: 448
this is a good project and have a nice bounty too, I have to support this kind of project
Activity: 448
cryptotal
Do we need to use the snovio fb page or we need to use the snov io tokensale page?  Thanks and more power to you guys !
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Hello! Why are not the shares in the facebook counted? My number in table 113. If necessary, I will provide links to all the reposts.
Activity: 234
how is going snovio presale, dev?

I am afraid this kind of informatino is closed bro...
Why should it be? I mean, in case they have some significant results, why shouldn't they show it proudly to everyone? This will bring even more trust into the project!

Well, you are right. But I think they can hide numbers in one case: if they want to sell 100% of the tokens during presale. If this happens, than there won't be ICO and general public will be left empty handed. If someone really wants to invest, then it's safer to invest right now.
Activity: 518
Hi , bounty manager.. I know this is too much to ask but is it still okey to submit my reports from august 30 up to the present. I overlooked the instructions that I have to post the links on the thread per week. I'm sorry about it.

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

Why should it be? I mean, in case they have some significant results, why shouldn't they show it proudly to everyone? This will bring even more trust into the project!

Cannot disagree here. It will help the project, make it more transparent.

in my opinion, the result will be published or not published depends on the result of the presale, because this can bring more trust or else. but I do hope it is going well.
Activity: 254
Is there any referral program at snovio bounty?

No, there is no referral program at snovio bounty, maybe you might just ask your friends to share the reward
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
SNOVIO team, is it true that the rank is fixed when you apply and cannot be changed during the campaign? it means if our rank is upgraded we still have the same stakes as we apply?

For signature campaign it's not fix, if you upgrade for higher rank just pm me I will upgrade for next week.

okay, thank you deadley. and out of curiosity I assume will the price will be adjusted or changed to the last rank right? instead of add last two ranks.
Activity: 137

You are absolutely right! As I know they do have a significant results)
Activity: 137
I want to change my address Eth sya. the address I use in ico is not secure anymore. please respond

Try to write to dev in pm
Activity: 185
They had announced the presale numbers before
Activity: 662

No it's not  Wink
Activity: 252
I want to change my address Eth sya. the address I use in ico is not secure anymore. please respond
Activity: 242
Bitcorns

Cannot disagree here. It will help the project, make it more transparent.
Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Activity: 234

Pages:
Jump to: