Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Snovio - decentralized lead generation service - page 39. (Read 23910 times)

Activity: 662
Merit: 250
sorry, maybe it was mentioned before but i wonder about token growth in the near 5-6 months.. some prognosis

some predictions say 20-30%

Hm.. Where did you find this information?
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
Why are only 3 posts allowed on Newbium?
Activity: 227
sorry, maybe it was mentioned before but i wonder about token growth in the near 5-6 months.. some prognosis

some predictions say 20-30%
Activity: 383
Joined social media campaign, look promising project. Hopefully succes.

It is promising. I follow the project almost from the beginning. And not only me))
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Joined social media campaign, look promising project. Hopefully succes.
Activity: 219
Out of curiosity: why are participants of the signature campaign not allowed to post in the Beginners and Help thread?

I think it is because they want us to discuss more advance topics or conservation so the can develop better maybe, or make more improvement. being in help and beginners maybe only discuss superficial things.

Yes, but the right target audience might also be lurking in these threads. I understand why we shouldn't post in off-topic and other miscallenous threads, but the Beginners thread might just be right for us too
Activity: 234
There are commitments for about $2 mln on the Whitelist (pre-sale).
What do you mean by "commitments"? The pre-sale period started 3 days ago, so apart from commitments there should be some tokens sold by now, shouldn't they? Where can we see how many tokens are left available for purchase?

Yes, some are already sold and their ETH wallets will be added to our smart contract for the token distribution. Still a decent amount is available, please be sure to join our whitelist and we will keep you updated.

Will you post how many tokens have been sold during pre ICO? Is this an open information?

We have not decided upon this, but this will be 100% open when the public tokensale starts

Ah, okay. Thanks for update.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
What do you mean by "commitments"? The pre-sale period started 3 days ago, so apart from commitments there should be some tokens sold by now, shouldn't they? Where can we see how many tokens are left available for purchase?

Yes, some are already sold and their ETH wallets will be added to our smart contract for the token distribution. Still a decent amount is available, please be sure to join our whitelist and we will keep you updated.

Will you post how many tokens have been sold during pre ICO? Is this an open information?

We have not decided upon this, but this will be 100% open when the public tokensale starts

Question on Media and publications bounty. Can I create a video about my user experience with Snov.io and detailed instructions? Will it count as an input?

I think it will count as an input as long as videos must be at least 1 minute long, description of the video must contain at least 1 link to our website and 1 link either to the Whitepaper or to the official ANN thread, description must also contain a link to your BTT profile in order to prove your authorship.

Is there a minimum  number of views required for the video?
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
Question on Media and publications bounty. Can I create a video about my user experience with Snov.io and detailed instructions? Will it count as an input?

I think it will count as an input as long as videos must be at least 1 minute long, description of the video must contain at least 1 link to our website and 1 link either to the Whitepaper or to the official ANN thread, description must also contain a link to your BTT profile in order to prove your authorship.
Activity: 546
I've joined facebook bounty..
Good luck !
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted

The first one is not SNOVio link at all! So the second one is correct - nothing confusing.

Hi! Sure. Especially if you mention our token sale and that we do it in order to have an opportunity to make our service even more useful.
Umm.. Will it be rewarded in some way?
It would be rewarded as media bounty.
Do you have specific prices for 1000 views? Like 30 tokens CPM or else.

In such cases, you better contact us individually via email - [email protected]

We can't predict the token growth. We can just say that it would grow with the growth of the company and trust to it.

Activity: 254
i am not sure if this been asked before, but, what if we have friends in our FB friends or we have friends that have lots of follower, and we invite them to join the campaign, and they agreed, will we get somehting out of it?

There's no referral campaign, as it has already been said, you may just ask your friends to share their tokens with you.

Oh alright, no referral campaign it is, and therefore we might just negotiate with friends to share their tokens, lets just hope they are generous  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Hi! Sure. Especially if you mention our token sale and that we do it in order to have an opportunity to make our service even more useful.

Come to bounty telegram, can't discuss these thing here.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Out of curiosity: why are participants of the signature campaign not allowed to post in the Beginners and Help thread?

I think it is because they want us to discuss more advance topics or conservation so the can develop better maybe, or make more improvement. being in help and beginners maybe only discuss superficial things.
Activity: 326
Maybe you should set up bounty campaign for videos where users use your product guys? I believe you want to receive some minimum number of views, etc. Also, what languages of the video do you want? Just a thought....
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Activity: 434
Activity: 446
Pages:
Jump to: