Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Snovio - decentralized lead generation service - page 6. (Read 23876 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
snov is a good hodl...accumulate some now while its still low and just hodl
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Yeah sure ban me..Live in your dream land and expect snov to go 50cents
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Last week, I almost panicked, I made an order of 800 thousand snov for $ 50 usd plus I gave up on the hour
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Hi. The whole team works in their regular schedule. Eugene answers the chat mostly. I hope you don't want the whole team to spend their work time reading hundreds of messages in the chat constantly:)
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
I have received tokens for twitter bounty campaign. Thank you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
ALL BOUNTY SENT NOW

For any question please contact me by email [email protected]

Trading:

ETH:     https://tidex.com/exchange/snov/eth
BTC:     https://tidex.com/exchange/snov/btc
USDT:  https://tidex.com/exchange/snov/usdt
As we have written before, please write to the email if you have the issues regarding not getting the tokens.
The other way of real-time communication with us is our telegram chat - https://t.me/joinchat/FyTC9ULclvdsX5jGwvJ6hg

Well.  All FACEBOOK BOUNTY is sent now.   

If you think what you did not receive it, please contact me by e-mail - [email protected], will try to reply shortly.

The best place for trading is Tidex.com and EtherDelta.com

Thanks all

PS. Twitter bounty is expected to be sent tomorrow
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
I received my tokens for the facebook campaign, thank you!  Cheesy But not yet for the twitter  Undecided
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Hi manager,
I have received the tokens for the article campaign, but still waiting for the facebook and twitter reward tokens, please check and transfer the reward tokens soon. thank you!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
please inform the price for this project ico Snovio. better hold what to sell snovio token now? explanation please
Initial price per token: 0.01 USD. and for now the price $ 0.039698 in coinmarketcap it means there is a very good rise. hoping at the beginning of the year could be even better. you should hold it for a while because I'm sure the price will increase

i am agree with you, it's better to still hold it and unsold tokens burned right?
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
please inform the price for this project ico Snovio. better hold what to sell snovio token now? explanation please
Initial price per token: 0.01 USD. and for now the price $ 0.039698 in coinmarketcap it means there is a very good rise. hoping at the beginning of the year could be even better. you should hold it for a while because I'm sure the price will increase
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

If you think what you did not receive it, please contact me by e-mail - [email protected], will try to reply shortly.

Thanks all

thanks dev, i have received payment from facebook bounty campaign. good luck and snovio go to the moon
Activity: 318

Thanks all

thanks u dev. .
Payment for facebook gift I receive as per the list in the spreadsheet, then I will hold your word for twitter gift payment that will be sent tomorrow.  Wink Wink Wink  Wink
Activity: 560

Thanks all

Thank you for charging the tokens, everything came as it was stated! The price for the token is 4 cents and continues to grow, I will keep the tokens until the end of the year, I wish the team success in promoting the product!
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
great news ! I got my coins for facebook! Thank you Snovio ! We look forward to paying for twitter! Good luck to all! All profits! Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

Thanks all

thank you im received my token and now waiting twitter bounty
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Thanks all

we will wait for the next distribution of twitter campaign and thank you for your work because we are very happy to hear the news

i received my facebook reward, thank you snovio team. now i am waiting for twitter reward. i know that will be i will get soon. thanks alot.
Activity: 910
https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

Thanks all

we will wait for the next distribution of twitter campaign and thank you for your work because we are very happy to hear the news

Thanks all

Pages:
Jump to: