Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Snovio - decentralized lead generation service - page 7. (Read 23878 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 252
All tokens will be sent till the end of the next week

How did it happen that your words disagree with the actions?
Does anyone know accurate and reliable information from this project in either telegram or bounty chats

Hi, the developers responded with a personal message in Facebook that the payment should have been sent, as was said before, until the end of Sunday, they are looking for the reason why it did not happen
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i am still waiting for my social media bounty reward. DEV when will you start to distribute bounties?
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io

Does anyone know accurate and reliable information from this project in either telegram or bounty chats
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
When bounty to be distributed, sir?

I think next week Sir Smiley be patient Wink

Thank you!
Let's wait!)
Merry Christmas!
Activity: 854
Merit: 130

I think next week Sir Smiley be patient Wink
it's a pretty long time but I think it's not a problem so be patient for a while.  for social media payments is to be the very last one
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Hello Dev
I participated in Blog and Publication bounty Token but I haven't received my bounty reward yet. I have located name is on the spreadsheet. Pls when will the tokens be distributed?

Hello
You'll get the tokens till the end of this week

what about facebook and twitter participants

We will do our best to make it till the end of the week

Still waiting for payment bounty campaign Twitter and Facebook  Cry hopefully this week has been in MEW and no more obstacles that hinder it.  Kiss Kiss
hopefully dev today start distributing it to bounty social media
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
For bounty hunters that like exchange their coins. I will advice that you don't exchange this coin. The coin is growing even while other coins are going down. Snovio has good potentials. Really good project
Activity: 423
Hello Dev
I participated in Blog and Publication bounty Token but I haven't received my bounty reward yet. I have located name is on the spreadsheet. Pls when will the tokens be distributed?

Hello

Still waiting for payment bounty campaign Twitter and Facebook  Cry hopefully this week has been in MEW and no more obstacles that hinder it.  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
I always like and repost but I forgot to  report my work
sad life  Cry
Activity: 318
Thanks. I have received my bounty reward.
you are very lucky to have received a gift parcel. but I personally have not received a gift from Twitter & Facebook campaign for that I still be patient and wait.
Thanks. I have received my bounty reward.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Thanks to the manager of Snovio project because  I have received my blog bounty reward.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Hello Dev

Hello

ok dev. im waiting. bounty participant: 2 blogs 1 video
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Hello Dev

Hello

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Hello Dev

Hello

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Hello Dev

Hello
Hello Dev
Activity: 91
Good idea of project, seems promising. Very solid clients already like Lego, Lenovo, Uber, Oracle. Seems promising project, took my attention to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: