Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] SOFIN - International fiat platform for P2P loans - page 218. (Read 34823 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi, updated the Filipino thread Cheesy.
And here's weekly report for translating the news:
1.https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24101737
2.https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24101785
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
let me ask, on twitter and facebook bounty campaign, reports every week in the subject of a throw off necessarily?

What do you mean? Now, you don't have to update the form, you have to share with us your progress by posting all needed links here Smiley

I wanted to know, I need to link to my tweets and retweets in this thread, I understand that it is necessary)

Yes, you have to post here all your links for retweets and tweets.
You can read a reminder, there you can find all instructions to follow.  Wink

You can read the terms of the bounty campaign by going through this link -  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22855711
here is detailed and available in detail everything  Roll Eyes
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
let me ask, on twitter and facebook bounty campaign, reports every week in the subject of a throw off necessarily?

What do you mean? Now, you don't have to update the form, you have to share with us your progress by posting all needed links here Smiley

I wanted to know, I need to link to my tweets and retweets in this thread, I understand that it is necessary)

Yes, you have to post here all your links for retweets and tweets.
You can read a reminder, there you can find all instructions to follow.  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 115

Merit: 115
A potential project, like #SALT and #RCN. I'm considering to take a slot on presale.

Thanks for support!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
A potential project, like #SALT and #RCN. I'm considering to take a slot on presale.
Excited about this project and will be following it with all the intensity!!!
Thanks for support!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Excited about this project and will be following it with all the intensity!!!
so many loan platforms out there . the competition is huge. i would like to see a serious comparison among them.

All competitors can be divided into two categories:
• Traditional P2P Lending
• Loans in cryptocurrency
Our transaction storage system is more open than the first category. You can remember at least a scandal with Lending Club when the turnover of the company
was artificially overstated.
SOFIN transactions are stored in a decentralized storage facility based on blockchain. There is also a powerful bonus model based on the private SOFIN token (more in the Smart Contract Structure section).
We benefit from the second category with the legal purity and transparency of each transaction. The loan is given in the fiat currency of the Borrower’s country according to the law. So the Creditor has a clear, legitimate reason to repay his loan.
Merit: 250
so many loan platforms out there . the competition is huge. i would like to see a serious comparison among them.
Jump to: