Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] SOFIN - International fiat platform for P2P loans - page 221. (Read 34823 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Just registered to SOFIN facebook bounty campaign.. Waiting to be included in the list of participants. Hope to see my name soon. Thanks Dev and to al the admins here!
Yes our bounty manager will check if you fill 2 forms : one for take part of bounty company and another for your facebook so than you ready for take a part of our bounty company.
Thank you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
Just registered to SOFIN facebook bounty campaign.. Waiting to be included in the list of participants. Hope to see my name soon. Thanks Dev and to al the admins here!
hi sir i sent you PM, just want to let you know in case you didn't see

regards.

Thank you for your collaboration! We already passed your proposal to our team in order to make them decide if your help is needed or not.  Cheesy
We will contact you by private message as soon as we get an answer.  Wink
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
hi sir i sent you PM, just want to let you know in case you didn't see

regards.
Joined twitter & facebook bounty

Welcome to SOFIN community!  Smiley
Reliable and experienced team! I will participate in bounty.

Thank you for your trust! Your help will be very useful for us!  Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Reliable and experienced team! I will participate in bounty.
Chinese  translation Bounties  thread for SOFIN is created already.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sofin-p2p-2305284
Thank you. We will add this link.
Activity: 599
Chinese  translation Bounties  thread for SOFIN is created already.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sofin-p2p-2305284
Chinese Translation reserver please.

You have all the requierements and conditions listed above Smiley
If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to ask
Activity: 599
Chinese Translation reserver please.
 I'm offering a most professional and native Chinese translation service.
Man.. This bounty sounds fantastic..  But I don't think I qualify for any of those programs.. Am I S.O.L for getting in on this?

You can always try and see if you are suitable for this bounty or not. Just register for any bounty program that you think suits you better and wait for the results! Maybe you will be approved as a participant for our bounty campaign. Never underestimate yourself!  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 119
Which translation languages are already occupied?
Hello. About languages that are occupied you can inform from our google document : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i-c7xJbpFSx0AWXCuWPtmolSrGHbdk3ltZynUltY3nw/edit#gid=0
And if you want to reserve language, you need to fill the form and our Bounty meneger will contact you.
Activity: 21
Man.. This bounty sounds fantastic..  But I don't think I qualify for any of those programs.. Am I S.O.L for getting in on this?

Activity: 4
Which translation languages are already occupied?
What sort of insurance are you providing for lenders. Is there any?
To encourage the operation of the service and to attract potential Creditors, the Guarantee Fund will be established on the website. Its aim is to cover the losses of Creditors in case of default of the Borrower.
In case the Creditor can accept the surety in the SOFIN cryptocurrency if he wants to.
Our system is going to verificate our clients to delete that kind of problems for lenders.
Jump to: