Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Trackr Bounty Campaign | 3.25 Million Tokens reserved for bounty! - page 24. (Read 21996 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0
How long will this project run?
I want to join bounty twitter .. thanks dev
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hello Dev can newbie Participate in your Bounty Project?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
wow, thanks sir, this is an open a path for newbies like me Smiley
i really wanted to try campaign
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
There's a max cap of 400 on Twitter and 250 on FB. I think we can open up some slots in a few days (after this Saturday).

I'm still watching your project, and i'm really wondering about movement from signature campaign where i'm right now. Do you have some limit of participants for signature campaign?

The signature campaign doesn't have any limit right now (primarily because it's still a very small amount). We may limit Newbies/Jr. Members soon, but not yet (existing ones are unaffected). The main reason for limitations in place is because if there are 1000 people joining total, that means we'd need to execute 1000 separate transactions on the Blockchain to give them their bounty.

i think is very big if participant until reach 1000 to signature campaign
and how long duration ico selling dev
Activity: 308
There's a max cap of 400 on Twitter and 250 on FB. I think we can open up some slots in a few days (after this Saturday).

I'm still watching your project, and i'm really wondering about movement from signature campaign where i'm right now. Do you have some limit of participants for signature campaign?

The signature campaign doesn't have any limit right now (primarily because it's still a very small amount). We may limit Newbies/Jr. Members soon, but not yet (existing ones are unaffected). The main reason for limitations in place is because if there are 1000 people joining total, that means we'd need to execute 1000 separate transactions on the Blockchain to give them their bounty.
Activity: 369
Merit: 101

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I will accept people tomorrow.
Is it for all bounty campaigns or only for a particular campaign? I visited this thread last Saturday coz' I want to join the social media campaign but unfortunately, when I about to register, it says it's still full.
I will accept people tomorrow.

Proud to announce the app is now also available on the Apple App store for people with iOS devices wishing to test (note that it's made for mostly iPhones, iPads and such will work fine but their resolution is upscaled).

Going forward we'll be preparing for the ICO and fixing any bugs / issues that people report to us. Once the ICO is ongoing we'll start pushing updates as well. We appreciate any kind of feedback and/or suggestions.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hello manager. I ranked up to 'Jr member'.
now i used signature for Jr member
Can you edit my signature info in signature campaign spreadsheet, i am number 107 'glastik'  ?
thank you
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
I joined on twitter and facebook bounty good luck until ICO ended
Activity: 109
Merit: 20
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
hopefully fast finished ico and big success for team trackr..
Activity: 154
Hello Dev can newbie participate in this bounty project?
Activity: 257
i am now joining in the facebook campaign i have more than 1000 friends on facebook and i can help to promote this kind of token to all of my friends Smiley goodluck to all of us team!
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Congratulation for the alpha version Cheesy
Activity: 364
Nice, I will download and try alpha.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Congratulation for the launching of alpha version in Google playstore. https://twitter.com/trackrim/status/894327982541725696
Activity: 1036
Merit: 513
Hi OP.

I just read few posts from this thread, i must say that you have golden patience!
In my opinon 50% of questions thats are spammers which want only increase amount of posts.
Belive me that nobody will feel bad if you just ignore tenth question about same thing. They are like piranhas if ou answer them one time they will be coming back.. If you really want answer, just prepare something like "All informations -> HERE" and put there link to first post or to main announcement thread.. just saying Wink Make life easiest Wink

Heh, most of the questions are actually answered in the first post of the thread.

The question on subscription and to calculation of Points why for the 4th week of participation of Points was added and I am not in the first column Form Responses 1, I have entered where that on the third week and for the third week there is a calculation and in 4 don't find myself ((

I'll look into this for you tonight and fix it.

Thanks for prompt response, now everything is all right! everything is considered
The question on subscription and to calculation of Points why for the 4th week of participation of Points was added and I am not in the first column Form Responses 1, I have entered where that on the third week and for the third week there is a calculation and in 4 don't find myself ((

Fixed it.

Hello, I have a problem, I can not find myself in google table for FB, although I joined on the 18.07 and everything shared and liked.

Could you PM me your FB ID and your wallet address, I'll look into it and fix it.

You should be back in there now.

Can I also remind that the signatures have updated to reflect the ICO date
Pages:
Jump to: