Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Trackr Bounty Campaign | 3.25 Million Tokens reserved for bounty! - page 20. (Read 21996 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
the signature campaign is really awesome.
Activity: 191
Merit: 47
Activity: 308
Good evening...i want to know the minimum found this project need to go forward

The minimum is dependent on what we can deliver, to cover costs for the basic functionality we'd need at least 300-500 Ether (and this is excluding team expansion). We're going to do more promotion/advertising coming up, so hopefully we can raise a fair bit.

We've raised roughly 150 Eth so far

In my opinion that is good result for the start! Smiley

We're going to be closing the bounty campaign soon as well in terms of signups

Are you closing signups for all bounty campaigns and for all ranks?

(the actual campaign will last until ICO ends, and then the bounties will be paid out 2-3 days after ICO ends)

Thank you for this update!

We'll be closing all signups for all bounties except blog/websites. The campaigns will still run, just the signups will be closed.

The ICO lasts until the 15th of September 12 PM GMT

Bounty points will also be rewarded for this week later on today (which means by tomorrow you should see the spreadsheets updated). If there are still issues tomorrow with any entries let me know and I will check. As for Rank updates, this gets processed automatically. Your rank is calculated at point allocation (so there's no need to tell me, the script we have will automatically know your rank at that time).
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
I just rised to Senior Member rank. I also wear appropriate signature. Please update my position in spreadsheet.
Thank you.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
We've raised roughly 150 Eth so far

In my opinion that is good result for the start! Smiley

We're going to be closing the bounty campaign soon as well in terms of signups

Are you closing signups for all bounty campaigns and for all ranks?

(the actual campaign will last until ICO ends, and then the bounties will be paid out 2-3 days after ICO ends)

Thank you for this update!
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
how long duration ico selling dev
iam not found about duration ico selling, in youre site and this thread
The ico selling period will start on 16th of August 2017 and will last for exactly 30 days until 15th of September 2017. You can check about ico selling in whitepaper sir, thanks
How was the ICO progress, I think social media campaign not so massive, the manager need to lower queries for social media campaign. The social media impact is quiet strong. What we need is to help the campaign reach minimum cap.How was the progress, no info from the manager.

We've raised roughly 150 Eth so far, we're getting out some more marketing for this week upcoming and some interviews/press releases. We're also pushing an update this weekend (probably tomorrow sometime evening) with some fixes/functionality and such which should hopefully attract more people. There's still a lot of time left so I wouldn't worry too much!

We're going to be closing the bounty campaign soon as well in terms of signups (the actual campaign will last until ICO ends, and then the bounties will be paid out 2-3 days after ICO ends)
Good evening...i want to know the minimum found this project need to go forward
Activity: 308
The ico selling period will start on 16th of August 2017 and will last for exactly 30 days until 15th of September 2017. You can check about ico selling in whitepaper sir, thanks
How was the ICO progress, I think social media campaign not so massive, the manager need to lower queries for social media campaign. The social media impact is quiet strong. What we need is to help the campaign reach minimum cap.How was the progress, no info from the manager.

We've raised roughly 150 Eth so far, we're getting out some more marketing for this week upcoming and some interviews/press releases. We're also pushing an update this weekend (probably tomorrow sometime evening) with some fixes/functionality and such which should hopefully attract more people. There's still a lot of time left so I wouldn't worry too much!

We're going to be closing the bounty campaign soon as well in terms of signups (the actual campaign will last until ICO ends, and then the bounties will be paid out 2-3 days after ICO ends)
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Signature updated! Good luck with collecting funds in ICO!
Activity: 714
Hi sir. It seems my rank has changed. And I've also changed my signature campaign code. thank you
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Chainjoes.com
ok ready update signature dev
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
i just turned member last day , please update my rank in the spreadsheet dev , thanks in advance , Regards
Activity: 476
Activity: 714
Merit: 325
Hi Please update. I changed my avatar. on spreadsheet #46 signature campaign.
Activity: 518
Merit: 285
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 196
Can i joined in facebook and twitter
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
Good day, sir!

I changed my signature to full member and wears avatar.
Please update my rank on spreadsheet #165 signature campaign.
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
Activity: 420
good luck
I will return another time
 Wink
Pages:
Jump to: