Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Trackr Bounty Campaign | 3.25 Million Tokens reserved for bounty! - page 31. (Read 21996 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hey how long is the bounty campaign until? Thanks

It will last until the ICO has concluded (sometime in September)

Sir I've visited the spreadsheet, "No incorrect account li" can't read the complete tag.
I hope i can change if something is not right in my registration.

So it seems you can't join the bounty campaign because your account was created after 9th of July, one of the rules is:

Forum Signature - 40%
Rules:
1. Must have an account that is at least older than 9th of July, points will be awarded based on rank.
Activity: 192
Hey how long is the bounty campaign until? Thanks
Applied and Registered to Forum campaign.
Displayed your signature and my name listed in campaign spreadsheets.

♤I hope i'm Qualified. Sir

Just an update that bounty points will be awarded by tomorrow morning.

Edit:
Bounty points have been awarded, please double-check and let me know if something went wrong so I can correct it.

Sir I've visited the spreadsheet, "No incorrect account li" can't read the complete tag.

I'll look into it and fix it for you.

Edit:
Bounty points have been awarded, please double-check and let me know if something went wrong so I can correct it.

As a reminder, I have seen FB posts being shared from Week 1 that are no longer relevant, remember that these are not being counted, you have to share the most latest ones only applicable to this week.

Hi campaign manager. I saw the spreadsheet and I saw that I dont receive any stakes for this week cut off.
Please check for this please. Thanks!

I'll look into this for you as well.

Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Edit:

As a reminder, I have seen FB posts being shared from Week 1 that are no longer relevant, remember that these are not being counted, you have to share the most latest ones only applicable to this week.

Hi campaign manager. I saw the spreadsheet and I saw that I dont receive any stakes for this week cut off.
Please check for this please. Thanks!
Activity: 126

Edit:

Edit:

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
For how long will the campaign be running?

Until the ICO ends (which currently is projected at early September for campaign end).

Ok, so many projects currently running campaigns.
Sorry if the rules are slightly confusing, but what I meant is that we can not force you to post anywhere on the forums. You can choose to post wherever and whenever. We will just award points every Saturday as long as you have been active that week (active is an interesting metric, but we'll ensure it's done fairly. If you post 0 times then obviously that wouldn't count as active).
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
Hi!! I'm a newbie and i am familiarizing myself with the activities here. May i know what it means to "not allowed posting anywhere?" Anywhere means outside of this site or outside bitcoin forum? Thanks for your would be reply.
Lol. Anywhere means anywhere, but not outside of this forum. You're allowed to post in any board of your interest in this forum, just like you made this post here. As long as you don't spam, there shouldn't be any problem.

I just imagine that the manager might have meant not writing on the desktop of your computer, for example.  Grin Grin Grin

Usually managers write in rules that they will not count posts in specific sections. Anywhere in this case - means anywhere on this forum.
Activity: 126

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
Hi!! I'm a newbie and i am familiarizing myself with the activities here. May i know what it means to "not allowed posting anywhere?" Anywhere means outside of this site or outside bitcoin forum? Thanks for your would be reply.
Lol. Anywhere means anywhere, but not outside of this forum. You're allowed to post in any board of your interest in this forum, just like you made this post here. As long as you don't spam, there shouldn't be any problem.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
I have joined  this  signature campaign  and I hope its really great for newbie and  I m so happy
just waiting  for ico and success
thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
REQUIREMENTS FOR SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN HAVE CHANGED, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO POST ANYWHERE AS LONG AS YOU USE THE SIGNATURE

Thanks, please do remember we have new signature rules now. You're no longer to required to post ANYWHERE. As long as you have a certain rank and are active on the bitcointalk.org forums in general, you will be awarded points. This is to comply with the forum rules in place, as you can not incentivize posting in threads for bounty.

copy that. May I know how many post do we need to make per week?
Nothing indicates in the new rules or is it still three posts per week?

See above, first paragraph of this post and the section will mention. You don't have to post anywhere anymore. You are free to post wherever you want (and there is no limit how much or how little you post), as long as you are active in general we will award bounty points.

This is one of the rules that we have complied with now (we were unaware of it initially).

When is finished ico trackr?

If you asking when bounty will be distributed: "The bounty will be rewarded a few days after the main ICO has concluded." - ICO is planned for one month, start at the beginning of August, so we can assume that ICO will finish at the beginning of September.

Yep, this is somewhat correct.

The ICO start date has not been confirmed yet other than early August.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

If you asking when bounty will be distributed: "The bounty will be rewarded a few days after the main ICO has concluded." - ICO is planned for one month, start at the beginning of August, so we can assume that ICO will finish at the beginning of September.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
Dear sir, What is the official website trackr.im or trackr.online, thanks for your answer

They both link to the same thing, but https://www.trackr.im is the official one Smiley and trackr.online is merely a redirection.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Dear sir, What is the official website trackr.im or trackr.online, thanks for your answer
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
Hi,

I just joined to signature campaign!

Cheers!
For how long will the campaign be running?

Until the ICO ends (which currently is projected at early September for campaign end).
Pages:
Jump to: