Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Trackr Bounty Campaign | 3.25 Million Tokens reserved for bounty! - page 33. (Read 21996 times)

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
i  already join signature and twitter bounty campign,,what hapen with thread bounty?

Nothing, the bounty is still running as usual. Just some slight changes in signature campaign rule and a new thread (because old one was locked). Your points and everything is still there.

thank you so much for the message sir i will still support this project  Smiley
i have interest this project thats why i will do my best to support this project
im going also participate in token sale Smiley
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
REQUIREMENTS FOR SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN HAVE CHANGED, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO POST ANYWHERE AS LONG AS YOU USE THE SIGNATURE

Thanks, please do remember we have new signature rules now. You're no longer to required to post ANYWHERE. As long as you have a certain rank and are active on the bitcointalk.org forums in general, you will be awarded points. This is to comply with the forum rules in place, as you can not incentivize posting in threads for bounty.

copy that. May I know how many post do we need to make per week?
Nothing indicates in the new rules or is it still three posts per week?

See above, first paragraph of this post and the section will mention. You don't have to post anywhere anymore. You are free to post wherever you want (and there is no limit how much or how little you post), as long as you are active in general we will award bounty points.

This is one of the rules that we have complied with now (we were unaware of it initially).
is it for real? wow! thanks for that, i thought i was just misread it, so i checked it all over again, but im not mistaken, thanks for that Smiley
Activity: 308
Hello Dev,

Is it possible to add number of participants in twitter and facebook bounties? If it's already full then you may close the registration instead of still accepting but not qualified for the bounties.

I thought about doing this, but it may give the idea that it's closed forever (we cleanup the participants every week that aren't active anymore and have no points). I'll see what I can do in any case (perhaps displaying a message that it is closed for now).

Hi, i see my name is in spreadsheet, Is this campaign still ongoing ..? I see total tokens already counted.. When this campaign is still ongoing I want to change the number of my friends,, bounty twitter Participants #373 That my follower count is 5000 more

The total tokens are just your cumulative (added) total so far, the bounty campaign has not ended. I'll add more weeks to the sheet to clarify this now. Regarding your # of followers, please don't worry about that as the script we use to calculate Twitter points will base your allocated points for that week based on your followers at the very last moment.

Edit

I've temporarily closed signups with a message for FB/Twitter. Moreover, all spreadsheets should now be updated. If there's any issue please let me know.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
Hi, i see my name is in spreadsheet, Is this campaign still ongoing ..? I see total tokens already counted.. When this campaign is still ongoing I want to change the number of my friends,, bounty twitter Participants #373 That my follower count is 5000 more
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Keep monitoring on his new thread  Wink hopefully no more errors that result in deletion of post because it is considered spammers  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Hello Dev,

Is it possible to add number of participants in twitter and facebook bounties? If it's already full then you may close the registration instead of still accepting but not qualified for the bounties.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
any question dev

Whether bounty sosmed been closed?
Can i follow bounty blog for this week?
i  already join signature and twitter bounty campign,,what hapen with thread bounty?

Nothing, the bounty is still running as usual. Just some slight changes in signature campaign rule and a new thread (because old one was locked). Your points and everything is still there.
Activity: 500
BountyMarketcap
Joining the bounty on Twitter and Facebook. There was another branch in the bounty, I registered from the first day did all the tasks. And now it's all over again. Will be taken into account what was done earlier?

I might be confused, could you elaborate? All your points are counted towards a total (whether it was before or now). The old thread may have been gone, but the spreadsheets are still exactly the same (as they're hosted on Google Sheets).
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
Thank you for sending the link. Ther are something wrong
Activity: 221
I've changed my signature to jr.member
Thank you Trackr
Activity: 672
Joining the bounty on Twitter and Facebook. There was another branch in the bounty, I registered from the first day did all the tasks. And now it's all over again. Will be taken into account what was done earlier?
Activity: 221
REQUIREMENTS FOR SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN HAVE CHANGED, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO POST ANYWHERE AS LONG AS YOU USE THE SIGNATURE

Thanks, please do remember we have new signature rules now. You're no longer to required to post ANYWHERE. As long as you have a certain rank and are active on the bitcointalk.org forums in general, you will be awarded points. This is to comply with the forum rules in place, as you can not incentivize posting in threads for bounty.

See above, first paragraph of this post and the section will mention. You don't have to post anywhere anymore. You are free to post wherever you want (and there is no limit how much or how little you post), as long as you are active in general we will award bounty points.

This is one of the rules that we have complied with now (we were unaware of it initially).
A policy rarely owned by campaign managers, this is great. There is 1 thing to ask, right now I have become jr.member, do I need to update my signature?
Thanks for reminding. I never heard about this rule before.

Yep, us neither. If we had known we'd definitely not advertise posting anywhere other than just generally being active on the forums.

In any case no one has to sign up again if you already did, it's still business as usual (just make sure to read the updated rules).
Activity: 807
Merit: 522
Thanks for reminding. I never heard about this rule before.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Pages:
Jump to: