Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][AIRDROP]⚡️ Electronero ⚡️ ASIC Resistant Electroneum HardFork - page 8. (Read 487011 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 105
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
Most of Electronero traded in Tradeorge exchange come from LTC trading pair, not BTC pair.
Currently the coin has been traded around 6-7 litoshi in the exchange with total volume last day nearly 40 LTC.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi , is the above quote correct "Any participating ETNX will be transferrable to ETNXP in 1:1 ratio for ETNX coins held in Electronero mobile wallet application or on TradeOgre.com ETNX wallets" or also the CLI wallet private key holders get to redeem the coins?
Thanks.

By now i know this:

In mobile wallet, there should be "parking" possibility - this should work. Mobile wallet is right now updating, so lets see how this will work tomorrow.
Probably best is to transfer ETNX to tradeogre - this worked perfectly last fork and should work now.
Activity: 23
Hi , is the above quote correct "Any participating ETNX will be transferrable to ETNXP in 1:1 ratio for ETNX coins held in Electronero mobile wallet application or on TradeOgre.com ETNX wallets" or also the CLI wallet private key holders get to redeem the coins?
Thanks.
Activity: 8
I found a blog about ETNX https://etnx.leafpool.com/
Interested in your opinion on this? Grin
Activity: 31
I still do not understand about trading platform
Activity: 13
Anyone know why my wallet isnt showing coins? I had mined a good number and they are not showing up. I have the proper wallet and it syncs. its a bummer. Should have shown up by now
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
keep hold and will top coinmarketcap future. 🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 151
More than two months after the start day of Electronero main net, the coin has been traded with very low daily volume in exchanges.
Of course, it has very low price in both BTC- and LTC- trading pairs.
Any good news related to internal developments of the project recently?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
why do you create a Electroneum HardFork if Electroneum can also update itself to resist ASIC mining, like Monero did

What nonsense are you writing ? ETn just switched back to ASIC friendly CN algo.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
why do you create a Electroneum HardFork if Electroneum can also update itself to resist ASIC mining, like Monero did
Activity: 20
New pool available at:

http://etnx.hashparty.net

Pool Fee: 0.1%

Connection Details:

URL: stratum+tcp://etnx.hashparty.net:1122

Happy Mining!
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Hi guys,

how can i claim the etnx from etn paper wallet? Restore function of the gui wallet did not work for me :S can`t click on the next step after filling all fields with the keys of the etn paper wallet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This platform is a platform for educational projects, and with a high degree of privacy it would be great to find new and better-equipped coins.
Activity: 99
Most of Electronero volume come from LTC trading pair.
However, in general the total volume (daily one) of Electronero has been very very low.
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
Every coin, including Electronero - of course, need time to be really matured over time.
I don't like projects which have fast pumps and fast dumps. Those ones are really really terrible.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
The price of Electronero fluctuated from 4- 6 litoshi in most of available exchanges.
The coin need significant internal changes to rise.
Activity: 151
Highly appreciate your time to keep active communication with Electronero community here.
Coingecko website has very user-friendly interface.
Thanks for bringing ETNX to the one.
Activity: 99
Please tell me whether Electronero can have opportunity to surpass 1 satoshi in exchanges.?
By now, dominant volume consolidated in LTC trading pair, not in BTC trading pair.
And the price has been very very low.
copper member
Activity: 183
Just trade in etnx-ltc   volume  6,870.58$

Where did you get the statistic on total volume of ENTX in LTC-ETNX trading pair?

Check the Gecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/electronero#panel
Pages:
Jump to: