Pages:
Author

Topic: ➤➤ [ANN][Bounty][FECO] FairEco - Trusted Crowdfunding Platform for the Community - page 7. (Read 3325 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Financial is always became something that everyone needed.
This way financing will in cryptocurrency will be able to help many people about their financial problem.

Absolutely right, The cryptocurrency is able to use widely in many methods. But we've seen the potential in Crowdfunding community.

To contribute the crowdfunding community more trusted and fair financing with our FairEco platform.

We've selected and adapted these technologies, e.g., blockchain, cryptocurrency, which could solve a fraud on Crowdfunding platform currently.

If you have any suggestions, Please don't hesitate to tell us.

Thank for interesting in our project.

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Financial is always became something that everyone needed.
This way financing will in cryptocurrency will be able to help many people about their financial problem.
copper member
Even with this platform, by reading a little bit about the investment guarantee, will there be a low risk of losing the investment in certain Crowdfunding anyway?

We expect to limit any possible fraudulent activities in delivering the project and project execution. Therefore, project management have been embedded in the platform. With the simple idea of Crowdfunding and project management methodology, it ensure reasonable level of fund spending in the project resulting in acceptable risk for Backer.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Even with this platform, by reading a little bit about the investment guarantee, will there be a low risk of losing the investment in certain Crowdfunding anyway?
copper member
What a great idea. I am happy to participate in this project. I hope for his grandiose success!

Welcome to our community, you also can discuss with us at our channels if you want to do that.

And thanks your for your interesting.  Cheesy

Activity: 157
Merit: 1
What a great idea. I am happy to participate in this project. I hope for his grandiose success!
copper member
My personal study in this project is very good. I am expected this project is go to moon because team has some ability compare to other project

Thank for your interesting, We are opening any suggestion about our project, If you want.

We've an approach to make the crowdfunding more trusted and fair for everybody whom participate in our community.

Currently, We are working a lots in our project to reach our timeline that we'd set.

Please feel free to join our community and change the crowdfunding better with us.  Cool

copper member
The allocation for the bounty campaign does interesting, also the rules are easy to follow.
I'll be looking forward if i could join this project campaign.

Hopefully, you are able to join in our program soon.

You can also see the bounty thread to seek which our bounty program that would be fit to your schedule.

And welcome to our community Smiley
Activity: 231
My personal study in this project is very good. I am expected this project is go to moon because team has some ability compare to other project
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
The allocation for the bounty campaign does interesting, also the rules are easy to follow.
I'll be looking forward if i could join this project campaign.
copper member
What an interesting concept of a project. Having this kind of project will be more and more interesting trus ora bouny.

Thank sir, You can subscribe and discuss with us at our telegram channels or twitter to get latest updates.

Telegram : https://t.me/faireco_io

Twitter : https://twitter.com/faireco_io/

copper member
I heard that your project will have football superstars. I like football very much. Who is the superstar?

We work together as a team to deliver FairEco platform. We are a fan of teamwork and we have that habit since day one.

However, your question is interesting, any suggestion?
Activity: 266
I heard that your project will have football superstars. I like football very much. Who is the superstar?
copper member
I like the idea to create a place where people could share their innovative idea that perhaps has the chance to make the future better.
This way should be able to create an interesting project that are supported by the community.

Yeah, Absolutely you could publish any projects or innovative ideas on the FairEco platform that you think it will be shaking the world.

Our community is designed for everyone and that also show list of real activities by maker and backer which they've done in the platform.

We looking forward to any ideas that you think it will be make the crowdfunding better.

Welcome to our community and thank for interesting in our project. Smiley

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
What an interesting concept of a project. Having this kind of project will be more and more interesting trus ora bouny.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I like the idea to create a place where people could share their innovative idea that perhaps has the chance to make the future better.
This way should be able to create an interesting project that are supported by the community.
copper member
This is a good idea. A huge market of trillions of dollars needs a modern and safe platform. I think if the guys do it all, they may well occupy most of the market.

Currently, We've worked hard now to reach our approach and our promise that we set in the road-map plan.

To get latest news of our project, Feel free to subscribe at our social channels. 

Thank a lots.
Activity: 224
This is a good idea. A huge market of trillions of dollars needs a modern and safe platform. I think if the guys do it all, they may well occupy most of the market.
copper member
Your campaign seems interesting but do you have plans to have bounty as weell? Please reserve for Filipino translation. Thanks!

Dear Aeotx,

Please check our bounty thread here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyfeco-faireco-trusted-crowdfunding-platform-for-the-community-4691620

And feel free to submit the application form which campaign what you want to take part in.

Welcome to our community  Cheesy
Activity: 83
Your campaign seems interesting but do you have plans to have bounty as weell? Please reserve for Filipino translation. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: