Pages:
Author

Topic: ➤➤ [ANN][Bounty][FECO] FairEco - Trusted Crowdfunding Platform for the Community - page 8. (Read 3325 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
FairEco crowdfunding platform aims to mitigate financial risks for investors. Projects remain under control of fair contracts and investors will eventually recieve good products as expeced.

Many thanks for interesting us, With project payment policy in the contract enable Backer to control project payment.

Backer is able to stop any projects that cannot operate as planned, delay in delivery until its end.

So that backer can prevent their funds if they see something not reasonable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
FairEco crowdfunding platform aims to mitigate financial risks for investors. Projects remain under control of fair contracts and investors will eventually recieve good products as expeced.
copper member
If i don't get a miss conception about the project, I think FairEco trying to protect everyone's assets in FairEco.
Keeping the assets liquid-able even when it's in a crowded environment, that is a plus for this project.

Yeah, you've absolutely agreed it.

Our approach to contribute trusted and fair crowdfunding platform, on the blockchain technology with transparency as no centralized wallet and our veto votes.

These fair enough to makers and also backers too.

You can check out more detail in our whitepaper (https://faireco.io/static/reading/faireco-wp-r1-20180630.pdf)

We are also open any suggestions which you think can make the crowdfunding better and better.

Thanks for interesting our project. We are keeping update our working weekly in our social channels.

Feel free to subscribe and follow us.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This is a groundbreaking project. Your road map is feasible and interesting. I wish the team good luck as you proceed with your project.
Activity: 616
If i don't get a miss conception about the project, I think FairEco trying to protect everyone's assets in FairEco.
Keeping the assets liquid-able even when it's in a crowded environment, that is a plus for this project.
Activity: 77
https://i.imgur.com/X96ilqa.jpg
Great Concept, I'd realized that what you mention about it.

Hope this decentralized platform solve the currently problem in crowdfunding community now with these functions.

Hope this success.
copper member
controlled security to the end with excellent smart contracts, this is an accurate solution to the most frequent crowdfunding problems, and with an explanation of the roadmap I am increasingly convinced that this project is excellent in project planning, a good team, although young but professional look

Many thanks for interesting in our project.

Our approach to contribute the trusted and fair crowdfunding platform community for everyone on Blockchain technology focusing on the Transparency as no centralized wallet in the platform, with veto vote for Backers as the Investment Assurance and project management platform for Makers to ensure the Continuity of the project.

For more information,You can also check in our whitepaper.

We welcome any suggestions.

Thank you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
controlled security to the end with excellent smart contracts, this is an accurate solution to the most frequent crowdfunding problems, and with an explanation of the roadmap I am increasingly convinced that this project is excellent in project planning, a good team, although young but professional look
copper member
From what I've learned from the thread, this project is worth to be support.
I'll be waiting for the bounty campaign information to be started.

Many thanks for your interesting in our project. We are proudly to inform you that bounty thread is live now.

You are able to check our bounty thread out in this link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyfeco-faireco-trusted-crowdfunding-platform-for-the-community-4691620.

In addition, if you have an opinion about our project, you can also share and discuss with us at our social media channels like Telegram, twitter.

We are warmly to welcome you to our community.
Activity: 84
The FairEco platform adds a project payment policy to set up project implementation mechanisms providing an opportunity for supporters to approve or decline payments within each payment period to ensure project implementation remains under control.
copper member
Activity: 742
From what I've learned from the thread, this project is worth to be support.
I'll be waiting for the bounty campaign information to be started.
copper member
The project demonstrates the impressive dynamics of its own success and now makes a new and, in my opinion, the right step for the development of its business

We open for any suggestions that able to elevate trusted crowdfunding community for everyone.

Many thanks for interesting in our project and we are gladly welcome you to join our community. Smiley
Activity: 406
The project demonstrates the impressive dynamics of its own success and now makes a new and, in my opinion, the right step for the development of its business
copper member
Young team, very potential, I look forward to the breakthrough development from you, the idea of the project is quite good, good luck

Thank for your interested in our project.

We are working hard now. In addition, don't miss to join our community you can discuss with us at our channels. (i.e. Twitter, Telegram)

Your opinion is always important and we open for your feedback.

Welcome to our community Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Young team, very potential, I look forward to the breakthrough development from you, the idea of the project is quite good, good luck
copper member
Fоr a succеssful ICO yоur рrоjесt wіll need аn investor's persоnаl саbіnet. Our teаm сan оffer you thе effісіеnt sоlutіоn оn market fоr an optіmal prісe.
PrimeCоreICO Dashbоard іs a tесhnісаl sоlutiоn wіth соmpletеly аutomаtes the while ICO prосess and fund rаіsіng.
Just іn 48 hours wе will dерlоy the рlаtform on yоur server. Yоur investors get a сonvenіent and usеr friеndly interfасe for tаking рart in tokensаle.

Cliеnt’s part (usеr areа) іs аvailable at: https://ico.primecore.io
Shоrt product dеscrіptіоn: https://ico.primecore.io/launch

We guаrаnteе:
  • Рrоvіsіоn of the hіgh-teсh platfоrm;
  • Contrоl аnd safety;
  • Аffоrdаble рrісe;
  • Thе mоst рrорer tеrms on thе markеt.

Yоu cаn cоntасt me fоr morе detаils - https://t.me/danielcriptoadv

Many thanks for your offering to work with your team, also informed us about your services.

We will contact you once via your pm if we've managed our schedule completely.

copper member
Greeting from FairEco Team,

We are a group of passionate people believe in Crowdfunding that really make the world move.

We would like to share our concept in designing the decentralized crowdfunding platform, FairEco, trusted and fair financing for the community.

https://medium.com/@faireco/hello-faireco-417130335ada

Check our website or subscribe to our Telegram and Mailing list. Your opinion is always important and we open for your feedback.

Thank you from our heart for your visiting.

FairEco Team.
copper member
This is a great project, it would do even better with press coverage on more blockchain blogs such as coinweez.com

Thanks for your suggestion to work with your team. We will contact you once we've managed our schedule.
Activity: 96
This is a great project, it would do even better with press coverage on more blockchain blogs such as coinweez.com
Pages:
Jump to: