Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 10. (Read 50816 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
We are with you through this journey,TIO is a solid project and we believe you are a game changer.Hanging on tight with you.I had my T-shirt after a delay in clearance from the post office.So happy to have it finally.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I joined the mobile legend game tournament and got the third prize and on the first day I use the T-shirt that I'm very proud of TIO on the first day 3 rounds wearing tio clothes and on my semi final day print logo Tio and I display when I win even though I the third champion I remain proud let alone wearing clothes from TIO, I've sent a picture in my tweets and I will tweet once a day using TIO T-shirt at the tournament,

Wow!! That's good to hear mate. Being in third place in that game makes me think that your one hell of a gamer, so do not say that even though your just third place because third place is not easy to earn. And having TIO Shirts on the day of your tournament is awesome. Wishing you Good Luck in your next game mate. Keep it up and Congrats Smiley .. Have a Blessed Day ahead Smiley .
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I joined the mobile legend game tournament and got the third prize and on the first day I use the T-shirt that I'm very proud of TIO on the first day 3 rounds wearing tio clothes and on my semi final day print logo Tio and I display when I win even though I the third champion I remain proud let alone wearing clothes from TIO, I've sent a picture in my tweets and I will tweet once a day using TIO T-shirt at the tournament,

Wow, that's amazing Cheesy Thank you very much and congratulations!
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Greetings from Wasis from Indonesia. Thanks for sharing!

BREAKING NEWS! We have been Cleared for a Listing on Mercatox, We'll pay the listing Fee immediately and hope to start trading on Mercatox by the beginning of Next week.

This is what I am saying. Patience is a Virtue my friends. Just wait and the trees will bear fruits. TIO is still young, do not hurry and pick the fruit already for it is not yet ripe. Wait and you'll hardest the sweetest fruit when it is ripe. Cheers Smiley

True words never spoken, Tacos! Smiley
BREAKING NEWS! We have been Cleared for a Listing on Mercatox, We'll pay the listing Fee immediately and hope to start trading on Mercatox by the beginning of Next week.

This is what I am saying. Patience is a Virtue my friends. Just wait and the trees will bear fruits. TIO is still young, do not hurry and pick the fruit already for it is not yet ripe. Wait and you'll hardest the sweetest fruit when it is ripe. Cheers Smiley
Activity: 168
Hello Manager
Bounty Round 2 is still open?? or has ended?

Our Bounty is still open Mr.Zeen. Bounty is on until March next year. Please check page 1 of this thread for more information.
Regards
Activity: 336
Hello Manager
Bounty Round 2 is still open?? or has ended?
Activity: 224
i want to ask if for bounty still running at this time? why do not I get paid bounty round 2? please give dev reply

We'll try to pay off the bounty within the next 7 days.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
i want to ask if for bounty still running at this time? why do not I get paid bounty round 2? please give dev reply
Awesome news!!!! Do you also planned other exchanges soon?

Yes ofcourse,
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Awesome news!!!! Do you also planned other exchanges soon?
We are also going to have our Main Web Portal open in the coming hours.
Guys we have 5,000 shirts and we need alot of people to receive this shirt so our lottery is fair to us. Otherwise everyone gets to receive a gift and aim of the lottery which is to promote the Brand is lost...Bounty hunters win and we lose.

Can you guys help us get new people who are willing to receive TIO shirts and take pictures with them?

I also want a TIO T-shirt  Roll Eyes

Okay sure, Please your address again to Siggi. Same for Tacos too. We are posting them tomorrow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

I also want a TIO T-shirt  Roll Eyes
can i get T-shirt again,so i have couple with my wife  Cheesy
i like tio T-shirt and i hope i can get T-shirt again

Ofcourse you Can...Did you take a picture with the first Shirt?

Good Day Sir,

I would love also to have one for my Wife if its possible sir. We will have a couple picture of it if i will receive it. I like my TIO shirt that I dont want it to be used by others, so if its possible to have 1 more shirt for my wife that would make her happy too. Thank you so much in advance Team. Sunny Greetings Smiley

Sure Tacos, we'll send you another one.
can i get T-shirt again,so i have couple with my wife  Cheesy
i like tio T-shirt and i hope i can get T-shirt again

Ofcourse you Can...Did you take a picture with the first Shirt?

Good Day Sir,

I would love also to have one for my Wife if its possible sir. We will have a couple picture of it if i will receive it. I like my TIO shirt that I dont want it to be used by others, so if its possible to have 1 more shirt for my wife that would make her happy too. Thank you so much in advance Team. Sunny Greetings Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: