Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 14. (Read 50816 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dear All,

We have gotten so many complains today from our community about not being able to buy or sell on Etherdelta, We contacting the guys from IDEX right now for listing, so that users who wish to buy TIO at this cheap price now can easily do it without stress.

I thought I was just the only one who is stress in buying and selling in Etherdleta. So this means that their really is a problem in the site. Can I have a link on IDEX? I dont know the website and if TIO is going to be listed their I need to have an account set up in their so I can participate in buying some when I have funds. Cheers Smiley

Hey tacos, as soon as we get listed on IDEX, we will post the link on the thread. Have a good night!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Thanks Abomnibus.

Actually the site can be accessed via http://www.techncryptodomains.com or www.cryptos.domains or www. cryptodomains.market

Website looks good and many domains are now for sale. Congrats on all your hardwork team TIO. Maybe in the future I will be using my TIO in buying some of the crypto domains that is for sale. For now I will be holding my TIO, I will not sell for a cheap price. Smiley

Hello Tacos, good to see you around Smiley Yea, or you could also use your TIO to register a .com .net .org etc. domain for just $2.99 equivalent in Tio Wink

Hmmm. That's a very good offer to hear. May I ask how much TIO will be equivalent in $2.99? I am not good at math so please be patient to me when it includes math in conversation. LOL.. Been busy a little bit. Sunny greeting Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Dear All,

We have gotten so many complains today from our community about not being able to buy or sell on Etherdelta, We contacting the guys from IDEX right now for listing, so that users who wish to buy TIO at this cheap price now can easily do it without stress.

I thought I was just the only one who is stress in buying and selling in Etherdleta. So this means that their really is a problem in the site. Can I have a link on IDEX? I dont know the website and if TIO is going to be listed their I need to have an account set up in their so I can participate in buying some when I have funds. Cheers Smiley
Activity: 112
I need more information about the ico, could you explain a little more?

good luck.

We are long done with our ICO. Thanks for stopping by anyways.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I need more information about the ico, could you explain a little more?

good luck.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Dear All,

Dear all, as soon as we complete uploading all the already bought domains, we will take the promotion of our super cheap domain registration ($2.99 for ..org/net/org) to other parts of bitcointalk and to other web hosting forums, so that domainers can know about it.

Also we are going to be adding a little requirement in other to track interest: Full no restriction to domain registration at $2.99 will only be for the first 10,000 people to register on our domaining site. Others will be subjected to maximum 3 domains per person.

Hello Pechalka, yes thats correct. We have been very busy trying to sort out the issue with the launch of our platform and build more confidence to increase investors to our project. Paying for bounties now when we don't have a strong daily turn over is not a smart thing to do.

We have to apologise for this, but our bounty participants have to understand that without a strong value all we are giving them is just another token with no value.

If you are a part of bounty, you can see that we are trying to increase buyer confidence and push the value up. Please give us some time.

Thanks!
Activity: 560
Hello. if I remember correct, the second part from bounty 1 has to be paid at the end of November. but I did not get anything. and also what news on bounty 2?
Is anyone experiencing problems using EtherDelta? or is this just us?
Something is really not right with EtherDelta, it's almost impossible to buy or Sell TIO. It's really time for us to move to something Else.
Activity: 82
So far TIO it a revolution on tour in world , i think it can be important in future , to change and with a high quality on tecnology tour
and service , i think almost people was join on this project, and congratulation for succes on TIO  Project
and So far on market price is very low , we can buy some token ,to get profit

You got that right, mate. Buy at a cheap price now, while you still can. This is going to hit the roof, with only 450000 tokens in circulation.
Activity: 168
So far TIO it a revolution on tour in world , i think it can be important in future , to change and with a high quality on tecnology tour
and service , i think almost people was join on this project, and congratulation for succes on TIO  Project

Thank you, Budy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
For the record, please note that we are still uploading the domains in the site, and fixing flaws and their will changes to UI/interface of the website

I've been trying to buy TIO from etherdelta since last night. Every attempt failed. What's happening? What's wrong with etherdelta?

We've experienced the same issue since two days now. I've read some comments on their twitter page about people complaining about their website being down etc. Hope they can resolve that issue quickly Undecided
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I've been trying to buy TIO from etherdelta since last night. Every attempt failed. What's happening? What's wrong with etherdelta?
Thanks Abomnibus.

Actually the site can be accessed via http://www.techncryptodomains.com or www.cryptos.domains or www. cryptodomains.market

Website looks good and many domains are now for sale. Congrats on all your hardwork team TIO. Maybe in the future I will be using my TIO in buying some of the crypto domains that is for sale. For now I will be holding my TIO, I will not sell for a cheap price. Smiley

Hello Tacos, good to see you around Smiley Yea, or you could also use your TIO to register a .com .net .org etc. domain for just $2.99 equivalent in Tio Wink
Wow, you guys own the domain CryptosFaucet.com and Allcoinsbank.com. What other top domains do you have, while I wait for you guys to continue uploading the domains.

This is actually a really long list of those kind of domains..we even bought some of those premium domain names from other domainers and we'll continue to buy, because what it takes to make money from cryptocurrency is to have the perfect domain name.
For example domain names like: "coinmarketcap", "worldcoinindex", "tokenmarket", "coinexchange".and the list is endless...they turned around to make millions. Not counting some of the coins and tokens that you get to hear about, who are doing well, with just a simple website and a domain name.
Pages:
Jump to: