Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 3. (Read 50816 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
"A long time from the last noti from the devs
I hope this project still work and the devs come back soon  Embarrassed"
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
the project looks scam. Still didn't receive second part of bounty 1.0 and I am talking about bounty 2.0.
Activity: 26
This project looks good. I have a few questions to ask
1, what you say has many partners to cooperate with you. What I want to know is that these are just slogans? Is there any specific disclosure of the details of these partners?
2, this project seems to be doing a lot of work, have you released your application? Has the application landed or where has it gone?
If there's no problem with them, I'd love to join you, thank you! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 20
i'm a bounty participant since the bounty start, but i never reported my bounty, i just do the bounty task, share like retweet and other task everyday,.. what is my bounty will be accepted or counted?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Interesting project for sure!!! Good luck

Do your really read mate? No other exchanges, No updates in this thread, Not communicating with community, and prices in etherdelta is to way LOWWWWWW. Do you think this is still an interesting project? From the start I have faith in this project and even supported it but seeing this and still not updating the community is worst. Hope that I have mistaken this time. Good Luck Investors.
Activity: 98
Hello,  Tio tour Guides
I have registered for the Facebook bounty campaign and send an updated receiving address for my tshirt,  yet my name was not included in the list of those expecting their tshirt. My username is Tayenwo.  Thanks
Activity: 310
No transactions for long time, so sad...!
Hi,
I beg for help from TIOTOUR investors
Currently, I have to pay monthly debt for bank, the bank urgently pushes me
I have the final decision to sell all my TIOTOUR : 20947.533, price : 2.513 ethers, https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/TIOTOUR-ETH
I know I will regret this in the future (supply : only 450,000), please help me to buy it
Thanks so so much...!!!!!!!

Its sad that you have bank debt to pay but investor's money has been depreciated many folds due to bleeding crypto market so may be few people would be there to buy new tokens, I would suggest you to make bid at forkdelta, it may get fulfilled in short time.
I tried but no result now
Maybe I have Bill Gates help me to buy it
Finding money to pay debt is never easy way... So tired...  Cry
I have read the material of your project, and read the comments of many people supporting the project. This is very interesting.
Nothing interesting. Project dead. No news, no info, no promising meetup, no bounty rewards. Simply scam. Forget. I'm sorry for investors

I am really starting to think that this is basically dead now. This is such a disappointment to investors and to the people who first believe in this project and seeing this now is not a very good matter. I myself believe that this project has a good team and a great concept in project but seeing this with no updates and no communication with the community this is not a good sign. Still hoping to see this team active again woth good updates to bring. Sad
Activity: 270
When distribution bounty token tio part 2. bounty part 2 is finished but there is no explanation when the second token tio division.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I have read the material of your project, and read the comments of many people supporting the project. This is very interesting.
Nothing interesting. Project dead. No news, no info, no promising meetup, no bounty rewards. Simply scam. Forget. I'm sorry for investors
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hi,
I have the final decision to sell all my TIOTOUR : 20947.533, price : 2.513 ethers, https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/TIOTOUR-ETH
I know I will regret this in the future (supply : only 450,000), please help me to buy it

Its sad that you have bank debt to pay but investor's money has been depreciated many folds due to bleeding crypto market so may be few people would be there to buy new tokens, I would suggest you to make bid at forkdelta, it may get fulfilled in short time.
Hi,
PLEASE HELP ME...!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Hi,
Team TIO,

Pls update something about new developments, TIO has huge potential to beat the red market, keep on working, results will definitely follow, limited coin supply, good team and managed work is your strength, do not go offline.

Totally agree on your point mate. I really beleive in this project and really want to hear some great news/update from the team. And may I say we really need a good exchanger to push the pull potential of this coin. I will still be waiting for upcoming updates from the team. Cheers Smiley

Thanks buddy, we are on the same boat.
Team TIO,

Pls update something about new developments, TIO has huge potential to beat the red market, keep on working, results will definitely follow, limited coin supply, good team and managed work is your strength, do not go offline.

Totally agree on your point mate. I really beleive in this project and really want to hear some great news/update from the team. And may I say we really need a good exchanger to push the pull potential of this coin. I will still be waiting for upcoming updates from the team. Cheers Smiley
Activity: 36
The future will be great for this project , good luck. Smiley
Team TIO,

This project is alive or was dead Huh
The supply is only 450,000, but it can not move any steps, why why and why ?

I am puzzled too. This nearly comes to two weeks and still we are not getting any updates here. Any news on the development of this project? Many investors are also waiting for improvement here. Thanks Smiley

With the supply of 450,000, its price must be over $10, why can't It move ?
So confused...!
Pages:
Jump to: