Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 47. (Read 50841 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
 Sorry for the brief silence.  All questions will be answered now.

Here  is the list to view your stakes and make sure you ethereum address is correct.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j_9WDY2Vj76dLi0_ZeRx-UJovrEBMTRVvOXAaGY9SOU/edit#gid=278609357

Dear Manager! Why in my post # 257 marked as "duplicate"? I have been involved since the second week in the company of Twitter, please verify https://twitter.com/Lo831660
And by the end, the company had more than 5,000 followers
I believe that the manual checking could detect it

Hello Olgalo, Thanks for showing us the proof  that @oleg1984a and @Lo831660 are both different people. We'll pay to both accounts.

And congratulations you currently have the highest likes for the T-Shirt campaign...You might be the first to get to 1000 Likes, and you'll get a 100 more, and possibly an extra bonus.
hi dev,,please change my wallet addres to 0xa93F86d11729791EeCbB14728d07737E8AF678c2 on final spreadsheet
thanks before

Wallet address changed
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
 Sorry for the brief silence.  All questions will be answered now.

Here  is the list to view your stakes and make sure you ethereum address is correct.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j_9WDY2Vj76dLi0_ZeRx-UJovrEBMTRVvOXAaGY9SOU/edit#gid=278609357

Dear Manager! Why in my post # 257 marked as "duplicate"? I have been involved since the second week in the company of Twitter, please verify https://twitter.com/Lo831660
And by the end, the company had more than 5,000 followers
I believe that the manual checking could detect it
I've read your rules and I think it's quite fare and will help to rise the price of Tio tokens. As for me I'll hold all of them and countinue to participate in your bounty programm.
But I have one question. You've said that there would be a new registration form and new bounty rules. So when do you plan to post it? I'm still retweeting your tweets and I don't know how should I report them, usign the same form as previously or you'll create a new form?

And regardgin the T-shirt bounty. It's stated that I should take a photo with my T-shirt on, in a public place, but it's quite cold in Ukraine now, so I don't think I can do it. I already send you a picture of my wife wearing your T-shirt at home, so will it be accepted to take part in this bounty or not?
I can post the photo both on my Twitter and Facebook page if needed.

Hello Crasengover, your wife's picture was absolutely fine with us. It was mistakenly not added. It's been added now. Feel free to take anymore pictures if you believe it would get you some more likes.

Point of correction, you don't need to be outside the house to take the picture, you dont even need to be in the picture youself. Just take a creative picture with our shirt that could get you more likes, thats all we are saying.

1,000 Likes will get you 100 Tio, we might add a bonus for a very creative/attention grabbing picture....

Sorry everyone that we did not add more pictures on facebook and twitter recently, we'll start again on monday, we just want everybody to be aware of the new spreadsheet and check and make sure their ethereum address is correct, because we are about to start paying. Posting anything else on twitter or facebook now might distract some people.

Number in tweeter bounty old spreadsheet: 163
Number in facebook bounty old spreadsheet: 127
Eth address is the same in in the two spreadsheets which is: 0x9109026A60a2F7011510B1e331d19d1c3135b76D

In the new updated spreadsheet, i don't see my name or my address. There is entry 158 where i can see my twitter username "Block Coin" but with a different address which is 0xf07E9a68e4f52Cc99eb9F77C921246E0B13EeB16 that doesn't exist at all in the old spreadsheets for any of the subscribers. It's mentioned in the old spreadsheet that i did the whole work and eligible for payment and reward. Glad working with you. I wish you could fix the issue before distribution.

Sure, thank you for pointing that out, It's corrected now.

Everyone else please check your ethereum address to make sure that it's correct before we start paying, thank you!
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I've read your rules and I think it's quite fare and will help to rise the price of Tio tokens. As for me I'll hold all of them and countinue to participate in your bounty programm.
But I have one question. You've said that there would be a new registration form and new bounty rules. So when do you plan to post it? I'm still retweeting your tweets and I don't know how should I report them, usign the same form as previously or you'll create a new form?

And regardgin the T-shirt bounty. It's stated that I should take a photo with my T-shirt on, in a public place, but it's quite cold in Ukraine now, so I don't think I can do it. I already send you a picture of my wife wearing your T-shirt at home, so will it be accepted to take part in this bounty or not?
I can post the photo both on my Twitter and Facebook page if needed.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
i joined twitter campaign
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
hi dev,,please change my wallet addres to 0xa93F86d11729791EeCbB14728d07737E8AF678c2 on final spreadsheet
thanks before
Activity: 77
I made the rewards list and for that I really want to appreciate the Tio team for noticing my participation in the program. I believe in the success of this project due to the team of hardworking and diligent team members involved in it.  #sayyesto$5pertio.
 @Haroldtee, Thank you!
Activity: 168
Hello Dev, my blog was accepted but I cant find my name on this final spreadsheet posted. Please help look into it. My no on the blog spreadsheet is 44

Hello Kofo,

are you also participating in Twitter and Facebook bounty program?
Activity: 644
Merit: 299

This is a very temporary price control, once the demand from our platform becomes strong enough to carry large supply of our tokens, we will remove all restrictions and every bounty member can then trade as much as they want. We will move quickly with the platform and building customer base to drive demand for our services and we believe a lot of you guys will be glad that kept your Tio Tokens.

We will be paying out only half of all bounty payments worth more than 200 Tio, Every monthly payment cycle.  For the half that is given to you, we expect that you keep half (of the half) of the tokens in your wallet at all time in order to continue to receive payment from our bounty. Those who dump their entire half of the tokens that was paid out on the market will be removed from the bounty program,and the balance of the tokens owed will be paid once the price control is removed.

This is a great move at least to prevent huge dumps. With the great team and all the efforts, there is no doubt this would be a successful one. Moreover, it has really been a huge lovely ride from the onset and I really look forward to keep being on the team, as it would be more fun as day goes by, until the project is pushed to the greatest height. Great job!
Activity: 238
I have not received my T-shirt, but if my T-shirt has been received, can I still follow the campaign?
i mean token, sory Smiley i see on etherscan that is only about 35 transactions, so when tio token will start to distribute?

We have just put up the list...We're hoping everyone can see it and confirm their ethereum addresses, because we will not send to anybody twice.

We are translating this and putting in the different language threads, so that others can know too.

oh ok,  i  got Smiley but how to confirm it?

1 question, how to participate on tio banner campaign, i mean how to get tio banner?

We're are posting a lot of T-Shirts again on monday, we're still on the T-shirt campaign, and we're still putting the pictures up on twitter for liking,

We'll get to the banner but now...the T-shirt campaign has to run a little bit, more T-shirts has to posted more pictures have to come, we stopped everything else for the past few days to sort this bounty issue and now that's over, the fun continues.
i mean token, sory Smiley i see on etherscan that is only about 35 transactions, so when tio token will start to distribute?

We have just put up the list...We're hoping everyone can see it and confirm their ethereum addresses, because we will not send to anybody twice.

We are translating this and putting in the different language threads, so that others can know too.

oh ok,  i  got Smiley but how to confirm it?

1 question, how to participate on tio banner campaign, i mean how to get tio banner?

Check the last page for latest information
Activity: 23
Hello Dev, my blog was accepted but I cant find my name on this final spreadsheet posted. Please help look into it. My no on the blog spreadsheet is 44
so when the tio team will start to distribute the rewards? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: