Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 44. (Read 50841 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Tio dev, please correct my email and friends. Now I have 544 friends, and the email is [email protected]
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Hi SiggiN_Tio.
Is it possible re-check my activities? I had 12 in a Twitter and 12 in a FB. But you count only 6 and 3 for me.
Thanks in advance!
Merit: 250
You are responsible for updating the links to your retweets/shares in the form, we will only calculate your stakes based on the number of shares /retweet links that you placed in the form.

where can I find this form???
Merit: 250
One share/retweet per post/tweet will be counted, you are no longer limited to two activities per week, all shares and retweets will counted in your stakes.

what does it mean? I didn't get sorry
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Hello Tio Team,

My number on the spreadsheet is 418 and there is a red mark that says exclude next to my name. Is there a reason I was excluded?

Thanks
deepcryptomine
Activity: 168
Do we need to do weekly reports in a new bounty?

Hello,

when you tweet/share just keep your link somewhere save and whenever you find the time, update the links in the form. We pay monthly.
Thank you.
My ETH address is correct, just waiting for the distribution time and place the token exchange Smiley
I really like the way you work by paying attention to every participant of this campaign, thank you very much dev Smiley

Thank you, Iccang.
I'm the #270 on the spreadsheet and my eth wallet is correct. Thank you!

Thanks for your confirmation Jay.
Activity: 854
I'm the #270 on the spreadsheet and my eth wallet is correct. Thank you!
For those who wish to continue in our Bounty programs and for those who want to join our Bounty programs just now..please sign up, using our new google form. (for Facebook and Twitter campaign)

You'll find our new form on page 1 of this thread. Please also read our new requirements, rules and pricing.

Feel free to ask any further questions.

Good time. In the new form for the campaign for bonuses you need to enter your Twitter account and facebook accounts.
 I have lost access to my Twitter account, can I only participate in facebook campaigns?

Hello klasik,

we have just removed the option "required" from all the columns in the new form, apart from the column of the ethereum address..so it's fine, if you just want to participate in our Facebook campaign.
i've checked the new spreadsheet , and i confirm that is my address
no #45 on spreadsheet

thanks dev/manager

Thanks for your confirmation.
This is lovely project, I'm please to be part of this project. I joined facebook, tiwitter and YouTube campaign. A big thanks for this opportunity.

Thank you for joining and welcome to the community.
Hi
my MEW adress is ok.
Nr 250 in sheet.

Tnx

Thanks for confirming, velosepur.
I want to join for the new twitter and fb bounties, do I need to do anything to get paid for the old bounties, blog review, twitter and facebook?  Smiley

Hey,

nothing much really, but since you're asking, would you mind doing a little Michael Jackson Moonwalk?? Wink Just kidding, no, we're just giving a little moment for everyone to have a second look at their ethereum address, before we start distributing our Tokens. Smiley

For those who wish to continue in our Bounty programs and for those who want to join our Bounty programs just now..please sign up, using our new google form. (for Facebook and Twitter campaign)

You'll find our new form on page 1 of this thread. Please also read our new requirements, rules and pricing.

Feel free to ask any further questions.

Hi SiggiN,

First of all thanks for updating the new bounty campaign, I am looking for a long lasting relationship with TIO, I was just filling form for new bounty FB and twitter campaign but there is column to fill RT which is mandatory, I do not have any new TIO tweet to RT so which RT shall I fill in that column, this also applies to FB.

Hello Pundit,

thanks for the nice words.

We just removed the "required" columns, apart from the column of the ethereum address and the tweets/posts from October 13th will be paid for, you can put their links in the form,please.
Hi team!
Sorry I incorrectly filled a line of followers on Twitter. (New form)
in spredsheet #2.
The number of followers Twitter: 2612
please change

Hello Trueteller,

this is an editable form, you can edit any changes in the form that you like, by going back and clicking the sign up link again.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Hi
my MEW adress is ok.
Nr 250 in sheet.

Tnx
The tweets and posts from October 13th are all paid tweets/posts. Go ahead and put their links in the new form.

Thank you
We have removed "required" from every column in the new bounty form for our Facebook and Twitter campaign, apart from the column of the ethereum address.
So it's fine, if you are participating in either Twitter or Facebook or both.
This is an editable form, you can always come back and make changes, for example if you need to update your followers/ friends. Just go back and click on the sign up link
Pages:
Jump to: