Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 55. (Read 50841 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I've got my T-shirt today!
My wife liked it so much, so I've taken foto of her Smiley

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We have three weeks to pay all the Bounty participants. We are still distributing tokens to our investors.
First we pay investors, then the translators and then the bounty participants of the other bounty programs.

For those, who haven't pasted their activity links in the google forms, that's not a problem, we will search for your work, using a bot and pay you accordingly.
But those, who pasted their links will be receiving their Tokens earlier..but everyone will get paid for their hard work!

We hope this is resolved now.

Yes thanks for your valuable support.
Now do we needs to continue same campaign or it ended and new will start in near future,as front page said campaign will run till next year???

Yes, our bounty campaign will continue, but we are changing some bounty rules, closing some programs and adding some new bounty programs.We are in the middle of drafting it right now. The new adjustments of our Bounty campaign will be announced on Twitter/Facebook and it will be permanently visibly on our first page of ANN and Bounty thread. Give us the next couple of days to announce it.

Thank you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
We have three weeks to pay all the Bounty participants. We are still distributing tokens to our investors.
First we pay investors, then the translators and then the bounty participants of the other bounty programs.

For those, who haven't pasted their activity links in the google forms, that's not a problem, we will search for your work, using a bot and pay you accordingly.
But those, who pasted their links will be receiving their Tokens earlier..but everyone will get paid for their hard work!

Yes thanks for your valuable support.
Now do we needs to continue same campaign or it ended and new will start in near future,as front page said campaign will run till next year???
Activity: 280

I think this is better idea than nothing.. thanks for resolving. Good

Activity: 280
Hy dev.. i dont see any form for reporting activity when i was register bounty. But now if have to report all together then also it will be big problem. Since its  easy to find all of my work. I did my best but its nothing now if like this. But that's oke if the rule like that. I just let my reward gone since i can not reach all of my last job.
@ Riyaz

Can you please calm down. We will do our best, that you and everyone else will be paid for their hard work accordingly.
Activity: 224
I am following this campaign since long time. but have not pasted my work yet, I do like and retweet so how can i paste the work and where to paste retweet links etc?

Yes, zef, we are aware of you being one of our very active members. Please just update the google forms..there's a section in the form, where you can paste your links,please.

Here's the link to the facebook google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgoeTCsE8t1Ls5VDhdVXPHLoz3p_kLi4wcQDe6jdjyLUf1jg/viewform?usp=sf_link

twitter form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWZXX5tAkVPS3-6f6BRSeWyodGRHAMUjmZPq2480sggdQ13w/viewform?usp=sf_link

For more information please also check page 1, of this bounty thread. Thank you

Ok i understand but i have not yet posted retweet links to that form what date i select there for all 86 retweets? should i post 86 retweet links now one time?

Sure Zef, post all your participation for twitter in that one link...Thanks
@ riyaz22

Sure, no problem Riyaz. We are going to come up with a solution for you and anyone else like you, who completely refuses, to go back and paste their activity links.

Your understanding is appreciated.

I don't know exactly who you are???I mean a representative of TIO or a bounty manager???I am sure you can't be a bounty manager because you was't going to miss that report rule.I am not refusing but I am just telling you that its not easy task now after a long one month period to find out the whole detail of links and send them to you.Why you are not understanding this???You are saying easily to me that I a refusing and not going back and people like me???What does you mean by that???Most of the post or tweets maybe written off after certain period what if we are not able to find them.Do you not pay us then????Anyway whatever if you didn't pay i am not going to ask.just wait what other participant do.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I am following this campaign since long time. but have not pasted my work yet, I do like and retweet so how can i paste the work and where to paste retweet links etc?

Yes, zef, we are aware of you being one of our very active members. Please just update the google forms..there's a section in the form, where you can paste your links,please.

Here's the link to the facebook google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgoeTCsE8t1Ls5VDhdVXPHLoz3p_kLi4wcQDe6jdjyLUf1jg/viewform?usp=sf_link

twitter form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWZXX5tAkVPS3-6f6BRSeWyodGRHAMUjmZPq2480sggdQ13w/viewform?usp=sf_link

For more information please also check page 1, of this bounty thread. Thank you

Ok i understand but i have not yet posted retweet links to that form what date i select there for all 86 retweets? should i post 86 retweet links now one time?
Ecть ли pyccкaя вeткa дaннoгo бayнти?

Boт ccылкa нa poccийcкyю cтpaницy: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntio-etherdelta-2116405
Hello,
My ETH for my Vietnamese translation job
0x3C8db391520aA069cDf32b2aFAD577C44E82dd58

Thanks, noted.
@ riyaz22

Sure, no problem Riyaz. We are going to come up with a solution for you and anyone else like you, who completely refuses, to go back and paste their activity links.

Your understanding is appreciated.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Ecть ли pyccкaя вeткa дaннoгo бayнти?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
very happy, I wish you success!
Activity: 364
Hello,
My ETH for my Vietnamese translation job
0x3C8db391520aA069cDf32b2aFAD577C44E82dd58

This is not an easy task to collect whole detailed link of our retweets & reposts now.You people make amendments in the form later and not even announced the requirement on main page.Your mistake and our lose.I asked for the solution and you only putting on us which is not easy now and ignoring my posts here.

Riyaz, We have already told you what we presume is an easier way to go about resolving your problem.

But maybe you have better idea, Let's make this easy...What would you like us to do, so that your problem can be resolved?

You made mistake and now you asking us to pay for that mistake.I think most of the participants still don't know they needs to submit reports.As soon as they know this you will definitely look for the way.I just checked the spreadsheet and found approx 700 participants filled the first kind of form.Anyway wait for the time they will ask you about that and I will then how you face it.Reason is you didn't mentioned in your front page about the report.Its only in current form and thats not visible yet.Just make an announcement and then you will see the flood of messages here.It seems you are making your task easy and it was your mistake that you didn't announced it in beginning and still not doing so,because still I found nowhere about reporting.Even if any new participant join it he/she still send you only those links which they done at the time of joining.

Regards
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
Indonesian Translator
Tio Token Contract created and source code verified on Etherscan.
  Compilation shows not a Single Warning...Now thats very rare. Thanks to our Smart Contract creators from KLM, Holland.

Please see for yourself - Contract address - 0x16B5A0dE0520e1964a20aC8eF4034Bd7D0920d8f

I have good news for all you investors who found courage to invest in this project. FYI alot of private companies bought some of the largest amount of our tokens. And they are deciding not even have these tokens released from the contract yet, they want it held back in the contract for the next year.

What that means is that the total supply of our token is now going to be 450,000 Tio tokens for almost year, after which it will be about 1.7million. So you're no longer looking at a token that will be trading for $1 but rather $5 or $10.

If you look at the transactions you can see that we have just moved the 450,000 tokens to be distributed to the remainder of our investors and bounty collectors.

So we want to say a big congratulations to you guys. Some of you bought this tokens at $0.04 or $0.05. Profit margin is impressive!!!

We will distribute tokens to all investors first within the next 7days, if you invested and would like to change or provide us with your ethereum address, please do it now! Send us a PM.

Up next is Translators and thread managers, and then bounty participators.

Everybody gets their token within the next 3 weeks.

Up next release of our platform for public testing within the next 7days and some high profile Celebrity,

Recommendations as promised, Two Viral Youtube Videos promoting our tokens, all as promised..before the end of october.

Thank you all!

This had to be in the new page too

Hi devs.. the bounty is continue with new rules,  so when new page appears?

We won't create a new page. the adjustments will be posted on page 1 of our Ann page and Bounty page. We are drafting it at the moment. We should be ready to announce it in the next few days. Thanks.
well, i'm very happy to wait .. hopefully there is a new surprise in the new bounty campaign Smiley thanks a lot devs

Follow us - Get paid + Get a free Shirt. What do you have to lose?

https://www.facebook.com/Tio-Tour-Guides-116261689027221/

https://twitter.com/TioTourGuides

I hope I get the T-shirt, I was follow FB + Twitter Smiley

Please make sure, you put in your complete and correct postal address.
Pages:
Jump to: