Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 52. (Read 50841 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Kind of sad to realize, that a bunch of our participants, who we've posted T-shirts too and who's status says "successful delivery" aren't even letting us know.
Please, only request for the T-shirt, if you're willing to share it with the community!
Thank you.
Activity: 224
If you're not following us on twitter or facebook, then you will probably be missing some of the most important information about this community...And a chance, to win our lottery prizes, a chance to be one of the first to try out our platform, and post importantly, the Tour Gadgets that we're manufacturing will be given away for free to hundreds of our twitter and facebook community...

Follow us now!

https://www.facebook.com/Tio-Tour-Guides-116261689027221/

https://twitter.com/TioTourGuides
do we have to post our tweet and retweet links to this thread or it will be self checked by the officials .. please let me know

You'd have to fill it in the form. If you are new to our bounty, please dont go back and start retweeting old tweets that are irrelevant. Thank you!

what kind of form? Then I have started, threre was any form!

Are you saying you didn't even fill the google form to sign up? It's always been there. Go to page 1 of this thread. This is our sign up form for Twitter, for example: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWZXX5tAkVPS3-6f6BRSeWyodGRHAMUjmZPq2480sggdQ13w/viewform?usp=sf_link

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
do we have to post our tweet and retweet links to this thread or it will be self checked by the officials .. please let me know

You'd have to fill it in the form. If you are new to our bounty, please dont go back and start retweeting old tweets that are irrelevant. Thank you!

what kind of form? Then I have started, threre was any form!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Starting from August I'm participating in your facebook bounty campaign but I have not yet understood one thing: is it closed? If finished, can you know when the tokens will be distributed?

same story for me, I don't see any acitivity in spreadsheet.
when can I expect tokens?
If you read the page 1 in the beginning, you'd know...This bounty is open, we about to announce to new rates and it's been in our road map, that we would distribute tokens within 3 weeks after ICO is closed.

The bounty is open. If have questions about exchange or road map, please look at page 1 of this bounty thread.
Activity: 658
Starting from August I'm participating in your facebook bounty campaign but I have not yet understood one thing: is it closed? If finished, can you know when the tokens will be distributed?

Activity: 182
OUR ONGOING CAMPAIGN

Follow us - Get paid + Get a free Shirt. What do you have to lose?

Rozaan from Indonesia got his blue Tio T-shirt! Look at all those umbrellas...beautiful Cheesy

We'll put up your picture on Twitter and Facebook soon!

Thank you, but a huge part of retweets already gone

Don't worry we are using a BOT...we have a visual ALL RETWEETS!

Follow us - Get paid + Get a free Shirt. What do you have to lose?

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I participated in the companies Facebook and Twitter with 20.08. Unfortunately, the rules changed and I did not notice that you need to lay out your activity. Now will be without awards? Huh

We have three weeks to pay all the Bounty participants. We are still distributing tokens to our investors.
First we pay investors, then the translators and then the bounty participants of the other bounty programs.

For those, who haven't pasted their activity links in the google forms, that's not a problem, we will search for your work, using a bot and pay you accordingly.
But those, who pasted their links will be receiving their Tokens earlier..but everyone will get paid for their hard work!

We hope this is resolved now.

Thank you, but a huge part of retweets already gone
I participated in the companies Facebook and Twitter with 20.08. Unfortunately, the rules changed and I did not notice that you need to lay out your activity. Now will be without awards? Huh

We have three weeks to pay all the Bounty participants. We are still distributing tokens to our investors.
First we pay investors, then the translators and then the bounty participants of the other bounty programs.

For those, who haven't pasted their activity links in the google forms, that's not a problem, we will search for your work, using a bot and pay you accordingly.
But those, who pasted their links will be receiving their Tokens earlier..but everyone will get paid for their hard work!

We hope this is resolved now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
halo manager,
when the token will start to trading?

Hello Kandar,

Our date when listing on the exchange has always been November 1st. If you guys have any questions about our road map, please check out page one of this thread, it has been updated.

Thank you
understood, thanks for information.

have a great day

Thank you. Have a lovely Sunday!
Activity: 672
halo manager,

Hello Kandar,

Our date when listing on the exchange has always been November 1st. If you guys have any questions about our road map, please check out page one of this thread, it has been updated.

Thank you
understood, thanks for information.

have a great day
Did you get my photo that I'm wearing you T-shirt Smiley

Hey Crypton, Yes we did...Don't worry your picture will be put up too...Hang in there, and do fill in the bounty form for the T-shirts
Hello Manager
Bounty Campaign is still running or has ended..?
Thank you

Hello Lucky,

yes our Bounty campaign is still ongoing..some rules will change, tho. We'll announce the new updates on  page one of this thread withing the next 2 days.

Thank you.
halo manager,

Hello Kandar,

Thank you
Activity: 672
halo manager,
Pages:
Jump to: