Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 71. (Read 50841 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Hello! tell me please, and where to send reports on the work done and in what form should they be?

All the links are on page 1 of this bounty page.

Activity: 242
Joined bounty for social
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Hello! tell me please, and where to send reports on the work done and in what form should they be?
I write tweet and post every day. but it does not appear on the participant list. do we need to be notified?

You are supposed to fill that in yourself, twice every week. If you have not been filling that in thus far. That's okay.Just go ahead and do it now, Only two activities a week will count.
Hello
I would like to do Arabic translation for ( Announcement and Bounty Threads )

i didn't have previous translations .. but i will do my best .

Awesome, we do have a lot stuff that has to be translated in Arabic, if you can give us a good translation in Arabic, we will be working with for a long time. Please send us your email address via PM and talk futher. Thank You!

Activity: 756
Merit: 108
where's the link of spreadsheet?

Hey there,

you'll find the links to our spreadsheets on page 1 of this Bounty thread. Let me know, if you have difficulties finding them. Smiley

Yeah i got it, but when is the spreadsheet will be update?

The Spreadsheet updates automatically.
But where we can see our stakes per week? I can't see that spreadsheet is update.
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
I write tweet and post every day. but it does not appear on the participant list. do we need to be notified?
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
Hello
I would like to do Arabic translation for ( Announcement and Bounty Threads )

i didn't have previous translations .. but i will do my best .
Activity: 168
Our Bonus Sale at 35% off the price starts in 19 hours!
Joined Facebook and Twitter bounties  Cool

Thanks for joining and welcome to the community.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Joined Facebook and Twitter bounties  Cool
Activity: 77
I have sent a PM to update my postal address,  I hope to get my shirt very soon too. Thanks team
Joined translation bounty i hope i will get accepted.

By translation we believe you mean proof reading right? Language will you be proof reading?
when there will be a form for BANNER BOUNTY CAMPAIGN?

The bounty Campaing for the Banner will be open when the T-Shirt Campaign is fully on. Most people havent received their T-Shirts Yet.

Hello, Sir. I just sent you an email about my offer in Twitter Campaign Smiley Please check it, Thank you

Did you send us a Private Message here on Bitcointalk or an Email Message?
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
Hello, Sir. I just sent you an email about my offer in Twitter Campaign Smiley Please check it, Thank you
Activity: 242
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
when there will be a form for BANNER BOUNTY CAMPAIGN?

Thank you for joining and welcome to the community. You'll be automatically accepted, if you have signed up, using the google form as provided.
I already to Fill in my Postal Address in your Bounty Form, please update my spreadsheets in twitter

Please, what's your spreadsheet number on twitter,let me check if your postal address is complete.
Activity: 28
Pages:
Jump to: