Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts - page 29. (Read 243301 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
The current price for the ICO buys you 1000 BRO thats 1/6th of the starting ICO. I don't think enough people would buy that at this price.

Quote. maybe the prices get adjusted
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Ok, I won't be playing with abysmal software however. Well, maybe 50 or even 100 hands once a month or so. Can't stand the constant clicking all over the place wearing out my mouse hand when I got used to easy multi tabling on party using my ahk scripts and 18 tabling 5000 hands per day. Can't imagine I'm the only one.

AHK scripts are noting to do with partypoker software. Its just that some dedicated guys got AHK to work with partypoker among others

AHK scripts were easy to implement on party (and they work well) because it actually uses Win32 controls (buttons, labels, edit boxes) so you can access and manipulate them directly, many sites don't however. And even then some things are tough to do, like detecting which street you're on, or if you're sitting on UTG, MP or CO. I don't get it why the sites don't implement that stuff in their software, if they don't want multi tablers then they should just limit the max number of tables one can play.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Ok, I won't be playing with abysmal software however. Well, maybe 50 or even 100 hands once a month or so. Can't stand the constant clicking all over the place wearing out my mouse hand when I got used to easy multi tabling on party using my ahk scripts and 18 tabling 5000 hands per day. Can't imagine I'm the only one.

AHK scripts are noting to do with partypoker software. Its just that some dedicated guys got AHK to work with partypoker among others
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

The software won't matter when random eSports and Fantasy players decide to say "maybe I'll give poker a try with some of my BRO". Grin  So, you can battle it out with other multi-tabling rakeback grinders or find a new ocean of fish.  I usually only play 4-6 tables, so software isn't as big of a deal to me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Let's get this announcement going already!

I'm so fu*king tired of waiting!
Activity: 980
Tell me, what features would make their online poker software more presentable?  How can you comment on the functionality when you haven't played on it yet?

Dunno if exactly more presentable, but more playable for those who play a lot and generate lots of rake:

Please tell me I'm able to set bet/raise sizes using mouse wheel and to bind any key for bet/raise/fold/call.

And maybe even bind different buttons for betting and raising 1/2 pot, 3/4 and full pot.

And for a bonus maybe even different ratios for different streets.

I mean if I was creating a poker client from a scratch I'd make sure these are built in. For full feature list, please check PartyCapion for example.

Well, I was really asking the other dude because I wanted to see if he was just trolling.  I'm pretty certain the features you are asking for aren't major updates for any poker software.   Hot keys, bet size buttons, and using the mouse wheel are standard updates.  I remember when Full Tilt poker just added the bet size buttons and all anyone complained about was that it made it easier for fish to learn about bet sizing.  Cheesy  Now you guys are spoiled.

Try grinding on the Revolution poker network, Bovada, or SwC.  If Bovada can be the biggest poker network for US players with that abysmal software, I'm pretty sure what Breakoutgaming currently has will be just fine.

Thanks Jake as always Wink
Activity: 168
The current price for the ICO buys you 1000 BRO thats 1/6th of the starting ICO. I don't think enough people would buy that at this price.
Activity: 644
Tell me, what features would make their online poker software more presentable?  How can you comment on the functionality when you haven't played on it yet?

Dunno if exactly more presentable, but more playable for those who play a lot and generate lots of rake:

Please tell me I'm able to set bet/raise sizes using mouse wheel and to bind any key for bet/raise/fold/call.

And maybe even bind different buttons for betting and raising 1/2 pot, 3/4 and full pot.

I mean if I was creating a poker client from a scratch I'd make sure these are built in. For full feature list, please check PartyCapion for example.

Well, I was really asking the other dude because I wanted to see if he was just trolling.  I'm pretty certain the features you are asking for aren't major updates for any poker software.   Hot keys, bet size buttons, and using the mouse wheel are standard updates.  I remember when Full Tilt poker just added the bet size buttons and all anyone complained about was that it made it easier for fish to learn about bet sizing.  Cheesy  Now you guys are spoiled.

Try grinding on the Revolution poker network, Bovada, or SwC.  If Bovada can be the biggest poker network for US players with that abysmal software, I'm pretty sure what Breakoutgaming currently has will be just fine.
Something to chill by  Grin

Pffft... he's fast but he ain't no Bob Munden  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TANC4VI8vF4

OMG!!!

I miss the barn emptying my clip and this guy can hit a coin in the air with 1 bullet  Cry
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Hurry up and wait

Jon  Wink

hurry up and wait just doesn't sound right together  : Grin
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Ge
Activity: 229
Hey breakout coin, do you have think to the displaying of Bro on the client.
You must make a reduction to make the value possibly came from the mass. Like with uBro (1 underBro =0,01 Bro), not things like mBro (because it's felt tiny), because the people doesn't like to have less coin than buck and we can hope that Bro will easily break up the 1$ limit !
Will you make the displaying like that ?

The CEO plus others in the upper echelon have been in non stop meetings all week.
I myself have not been doing well for the last few weeks, hence my lack of presence.
Usually the thread will become more active after a coin launches, but you should see more posts from us from now on.

Thanks all,

Edit.

Just im'ed the boss.  Give him time to catch his breath and he will make an announcement  Wink
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Appreciate the trust placed in us.  We are not going anywhere...

Sorry about the lack of updates but that does not mean we are not working behind the scene.

Will have an update for you soon, I am sure.

Thank you for babysitting us. As you can see, altcoiners are a bunch of nervous nellies who need constant reassurance.

Haha. I have always thought that too. I sort of refer to this forum as for the ultra paranoid. If you don't give constant daily updates then the fear and fud sets in. The thing with highly volatile investment portfolio's is that it's not for the faint of heart.

Checking in every week or so does me fine.
I would have to strongly disagree with this sentiment. If you look at the most successful coins, their threads are hundreds of pages long and they are constantly being updated by the dev team. It isn't laughable for someone to want to know what is happening with a project that they have invested in.

Another advantage to continuous dialogue and updates, is that your thread keeps getting bumped to the front page at the top of the list. People that have never heard of Breakout coin are more likely to see it if it's up front and not buried on the back pages.
Activity: 742
So you know how it is? That must've been why you guys decided to go silent all this time. Because you 'know how it is'. Makes perfect sense.

My confidence in this coin has just quadrupled, I must finally buy some upon launch. Keep up the fantastic work.  Wink

Bitcointalk is the gutter now with these pathological trolls. Why even host a forum here?
Typical.

Why dont you try and use some valid argument against my claims

You din't have any claims in what I responded to, simply tiresome sarcasm. Claims are based on fact. You simply want a reason to play your victim card.
Activity: 180
Appreciate the trust placed in us.  We are not going anywhere...

Sorry about the lack of updates but that does not mean we are not working behind the scene.

Will have an update for you soon, I am sure.

Please ask Devs to make the announcement already, the community is anxiously waiting !

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
wah wah wah... ALOT... wah wah wah...

If you're going to act like a hardass, at least use spell check...
Pages:
Jump to: