Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts - page 26. (Read 243301 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Nah. Ty.

Smart move. J9901 jumps on every single coin thread, makes a bunch of asinine posts, then when the coin value fluctuates downwards at all, he comes back to rub it in, as if anyone cares.

Once in a while, one of the dozens of coins he soils with his drivel turns out to be a scam, like equinox. Then he feels like he called it, as if he could predict the winner of next year's superbowl. The guy has no life to speak of. I used to be annoyed by these trolls, but now I just pity them. This is all they have. It's sad.

There's been a lot of research that points to socio and psycho pathologies underlying troll behavior. Unfortunately, these tendencies accompany a lot of other problematic behavior related to sadism.

I'm not sure what the OP is waiting for to XSTerminate that J9901 troll:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xsterminate-a-bitcointalk-deletebot-to-rid-unwanted-visitors-from-your-threads-850210

Interesting stuff, XSTerminate!

Thanks for pointing this out...

Whadayasay Boss?  Cheesy
Activity: 980
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I see a bright future for both BTC and BRO in the gaming industry:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2ovyxg/bitcoins_killer_app_pokerstars/

BreakoutGaming gotta hurry and gain some market share...
Activity: 742
I'm starting to get bored. Any quick update would be great. (I know there was a timeline posted. But still.)
lol you guys.
Acceptance makes it easier.  Wink

No treatment yet for your condition? So does it come with paranoia and depression too?

When was the last time you felt the pain, the sadness, the desperation?

Would you call it "loneliness" or "emptiness"?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

I'm starting to get bored. Any quick update would be great. (I know there was a timeline posted. But still.)

lol you guys.

Acceptance makes it easier.  Wink

Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

90% of viewers down voted that mediocre reporting:

Get real, bro. It's because they don't like her blouse.
Activity: 224
My thoughts too... BRO is more memorable than XBR, and obviously a more suitable symbol for marketing purposes.

Everyone here is probably fond of the "BRO" ticker by now. But it's a loaded word. "Bro" has some overtones in the US.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/the-naacp-believes-you-mad-bro-is-racial-intimi

The marketing catchiness will at least be partially negated by cultural and racial sensitivities.

Meh... no worries Bro  Smiley

90% of viewers down voted that mediocre reporting:

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
+1 on BRO (B-R-O ,this is how i spell it , not Bro)
My thoughts too... BRO is more memorable than XBR, and obviously a more suitable symbol for marketing purposes.

Everyone here is probably fond of the "BRO" ticker by now. But it's a loaded word. "Bro" has some overtones in the US.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/the-naacp-believes-you-mad-bro-is-racial-intimi

The marketing catchiness will at least be partially negated by cultural and racial sensitivities.
Activity: 224
Meh.  IMO, "BRO" is part of the mainstream marketing appeal for the gaming site.  If it's ever quoted on Bloomberg like Bitcoin is, then it can easily be changed at that time.  Bittrex, Cryptsy and other exchanges are unregulated, so I doubt any coin has some kind of claim over the symbol anyway.  It's trivial.

Yea, i also think BRO is best especially in gaming world because of marketing - its quite memorizing in a cool way. And it was choosen for a reason. That is why i dont feel its necessary to change it, at least not yet.

Nah. Ty.

Smart move. J9901 jumps on every single coin thread, makes a bunch of asinine posts, then when the coin value fluctuates downwards at all, he comes back to rub it in, as if anyone cares.

Once in a while, one of the dozens of coins he soils with his drivel turns out to be a scam, like equinox. Then he feels like he called it, as if he could predict the winner of next year's superbowl. The guy has no life to speak of. I used to be annoyed by these trolls, but now I just pity them. This is all they have. It's sad.

There's been a lot of research that points to socio and psycho pathologies underlying troll behavior. Unfortunately, these tendencies accompany a lot of other problematic behavior related to sadism.
BRO is fine and sounds good. Why XBR and not ZBR, WBR, FBR, iBR, xBR(O), QBR or whatever? It would be better to have a poll.

A three letter code starting with X is an ISO standard. ZBR, WBR, etc., don't follow that pattern.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
I don't want to be a troll or smth, but why so little contact/news from the admins lately? More updates and contact with the community would be good for the health of the whole thing.

Really? Why do you think so? What does your gut tell you?

If you really want me to answer that question for you, read my previous posts.  Wink
Activity: 759
+1

there should be more blog updates, some timeline etc
For now we already bought coins that we can't even deposit in our wallets or sell anywhere
Activity: 17
I don't want to be a troll or smth, but why so little contact/news from the admins lately? More updates and contact with the community would be good for the health of the whole thing.
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
BRO is fine and sounds good. Why XBR and not ZBR, WBR, FBR, iBR, xBR(O), QBR or whatever? It would be better to have a poll.
Activity: 40
Meh.  IMO, "BRO" is part of the mainstream marketing appeal for the gaming site.  If it's ever quoted on Bloomberg like Bitcoin is, then it can easily be changed at that time.  Bittrex, Cryptsy and other exchanges are unregulated, so I doubt any coin has some kind of claim over the symbol anyway.  It's trivial.

Yea, i also think BRO is best especially in gaming world because of marketing - its quite memorizing in a cool way. And it was choosen for a reason. That is why i dont feel its necessary to change it, at least not yet.
Pages:
Jump to: