Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BSCCROP is the 1 Business Services Ecosystem Designed to Launch Blockchain - page 3. (Read 841 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

I advise all those who are really interested in this project to watch this video: https://youtu.be/63GzNshdG_4

Yes, I have already watched and I liked this video, there is a good explanation
Activity: 18
I advise all those who are really interested in this project to watch this video: https://youtu.be/63GzNshdG_4
Activity: 22
Guys, someone explain all the unlocked wallets with huge amounts of tokens?
Activity: 52

Hello guys, look at that green candle, the train is leaving people, buy now is the time people do not know what is coming

Yesterday it was green today it is already red, the market now looks really unstable
Activity: 23

So, are there any reward for hodler of buy at presale or private sale?

They are planning events for their holders
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello guys, look at that green candle, the train is leaving people, buy now is the time people do not know what is coming
So, are there any reward for hodler of buy at presale or private sale?
Activity: 66

I'm interested, how do you think you are working on a project at full strength, if not, will your project change for the better after you start working this way?

I'm confident that the BSCCROP ​​project team is working at full capacity and will do everything to achieve success.
Activity: 39

I really hope this project will be on the top soon, your Investments are based on scarce tangibles so there will always be value.

It is good that you leave a good review, but it will not help convince others that this project is worthwhile, but I have no doubt about it.
brand new

So guys, when are we going to get the trust wallet? And what should I do if I want to get a trust wallet

Any wallet that supports Binance chain will work, and they recommend metamask
Activity: 52
How much token does the team keep? Do you have tokenomics? Probably it says about it
Yes they have tokenomics, check it out on the website: https://bsccrop.com/
Activity: 18
I'm interested, how do you think you are working on a project at full strength, if not, will your project change for the better after you start working this way?
Activity: 28
What do you think of running a Twitter meme contest or something similar to Ama?
Activity: 66
So guys, when are we going to get the trust wallet? And what should I do if I want to get a trust wallet
Activity: 25
How much token does the team keep? Do you have tokenomics? Probably it says about it

Hi everyone guys, do you think the market will recover next week?

It is already recovering, I hope there will be a bull market in the summer
Activity: 23

Can you explain me guys, can it be able to get away the chart of BSCCROP in poocoin? What is the official contract?

What poocoin do you mean?
brand new

I very wonder, what was the minimum and maximum amount for private sale?

Soft Cap: 150 BNB Hard Cap: 250 BNB
Soft Cap was reached.

What do you think is the chance that BSCCROP will become popular by the end of this year?

Not big at all, this is a new project, and it needs time to show its potential, and in such a state of the market, it is unlikely that by the end of this year, one should expect popularity from many projects
brand new
Can you explain me guys, can it be able to get away the chart of BSCCROP in poocoin? What is the official contract?
Pages:
Jump to: