Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BSCCROP is the 1 Business Services Ecosystem Designed to Launch Blockchain - page 4. (Read 841 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Hi everybody, your project looks good and it looks like it has potential, but I will still monitor and make sure it is safe before making an investment.

Yes, before investing in something, it is better to know its risks
Activity: 28
Hi everyone guys, do you think the market will recover next week?
Activity: 18
I want to know guys, when's the pool going to be on the starter website?
Activity: 22
BSC CROP supported by experienced and highly qualified team, which in my opinion is able to bring the project to the highest level in the shortest possible time and I hope they succeed
brand new
Activity: 0
So guys, how did you react to the current state of the market? They say that there is more chance that it will fall further than it will grow, and how much has this affected you?
I have question, is the project well planned? Does everyone on your team understand the points in the plan the same way?
I very wonder, what was the minimum and maximum amount for private sale?
brand new
Hi everybody, your project looks good and it looks like it has potential, but I will still monitor and make sure it is safe before making an investment.

I understand that most of the community voted ha increase marketing in the tg group, now you will do this?

They should do it if the most votes from the community were this

Yes, the community thinks well because they chose exactly the right thing.
Activity: 39

I see that your community has grown rapidly 6k in tenge and 10k on Twitter, which is very good, but was it after some event in the project?

Yes, the community is growing rapidly, I think it would be nice to make them a ref program, it would increase the community even more.
Activity: 25
I see that your community has grown rapidly 6k in tenge and 10k on Twitter, which is very good, but was it after some event in the project?

I understand that most of the community voted ha increase marketing in the tg group, now you will do this?

They should do it if the most votes from the community were this

I've heard what's coming Ama, date: Thursday, May 20th, at 11:00AM UTC and Reward Pool: $400 Total Prize, that's cool!

So it has already passed, you do not know where I can see its results?
brand new
Activity: 39
Hello everyone and have a good evening, I have a question, what is your preferred project management methodology?
Activity: 25
I've heard what's coming Ama, date: Thursday, May 20th, at 11:00AM UTC and Reward Pool: $400 Total Prize, that's cool!
Activity: 52

Can I ask guys, has BSCCROP been listed in any exchange or DEX ? I would like to buy your tokens in the most convenient way

Not yet, but as I heard they will be launching on BSCstarter on May 23
brand new
Can I ask guys, has BSCCROP been listed in any exchange or DEX ? I would like to buy your tokens in the most convenient way
What event awaits us in the near future? We already had a pre-sale, if not, when will it be?

BSCCROP, stands out from others for its realism and excellent qualities of the team, which is focused on achieving real results.

That's right, this project is different from others, and it strives for its goals as it should be
Pages:
Jump to: