Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BSS] Bosscoin - 2000 BSS Giveaway - Come be the BOSS - page 14. (Read 20984 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I can't get cgminer working… I'm using 3.7.0 version but it doesn't work! My command line is:

cgminer -- scrypt -o stratum+tcp://bosspool.no-ip.biz:3333 -u user -p pass

Anyone can help me please?

With another specific miner for Quarkcoin I get about 25 khas/s in a i5 of 4 threads, but this is very low, mining Quarks I get about 400 khas/s

It doesn't detect my GPU, but I'm running no-gpu version and I supose these is not necessary.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Was just a temporary display problem... solved meanwhile and all shares and blocks credited, pool working
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Temporary bad luck?  I'm getting blocks with no problem.  Though, the bosscoin.org and bosscointalk.org sites are temporarily down -- being moved to a data center that works, hopefully... perhaps related.  Keep tuned.
Activity: 46
Pool appears dead. Got all kinds of shares but no coins for hours.

Edit: All fixed, it just wasnt recording data for the front end, no coins were lost.
Activity: 28
Is mining in QT, good enough or there's a major difference?

that should work
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
Is mining in QT, good enough or there's a major difference?

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 490
Thank you for the quick response! Anyway what means it is very difficult now to solo mine? How long it will take with this speed found somtehing? I am giving it a try.
Of course you can mine solo but it's not profitable as using pool now as the diff is high. Better go with a pool, my 2 cents.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Thank you for the quick response! Anyway what means it is very difficult now to solo mine? How long it will take with this speed found somtehing? I am giving it a try.
Activity: 490
Is this coin still possible to mine solo with the wallet with the function setgenerate true -1?

Thank you

p.s. i am getting about 3000 hashes per second

Now is very hard to solo now, better go with a pool. With 5MH/s you can mine 9k BSS per day, but the diff is going to double soon.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Is this coin still possible to mine solo with the wallet with the function setgenerate true -1?

Thank you

p.s. i am getting about 3000 hashes per second

Activity: 308
Vod is a liar
good to see people are looking to buy some BOSS  Smiley

Sell me some! Smiley
good to see people are looking to buy some BOSS  Smiley
Activity: 308
Vod is a liar
If anyone has any BSS for sale, PM me. Looking for a large quantity. Trading BTC. Feel free to PM with any decent quantity however.

Thanks.
Activity: 168
I would like to buy BSS. I am looking to buy 50 to 100K and I have a few hundred dollars worth of BTC to do it with. If you have at least 1K feel encouraged to PM me!
Activity: 238
Brilliant like a boss sign Smiley lol.

this is bloody brilliant, I am going to scale this down and possibly add it to the next wallet update

cheers and thank you for this  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000
The Real Jude Austin
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000
The Real Jude Austin
BossCoin has been added to P2Pool.org!

To view the statistics go here: http://p2pool.org:19000/static/

To mine BossCoins point your miners here: http://p2pool.org:19000

Use your BossCoin wallet address as the username and use anything for a password.

Happy Mining!

This is fantastic news, thank you so much Jude Austin, adding this to the main post

You're welcome!

Good Luck BossCoin!

BossCoin has been added to P2Pool.org!

To view the statistics go here: http://p2pool.org:19000/static/

To mine BossCoins point your miners here: http://p2pool.org:19000

Use your BossCoin wallet address as the username and use anything for a password.

Happy Mining!

This is fantastic news, thank you so much Jude Austin, adding this to the main post
Pages:
Jump to: