Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BSS] Bosscoin - 2000 BSS Giveaway - Come be the BOSS - page 5. (Read 20984 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I love bosscoin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Lol this guy is still going I now feel obligated to post. Hold ON to your BSS. This one dude will make you some money with his constant promotion Smiley  

He deleted these posts below from his threads. At this point I'm almost sure this is all a plot to make the coin popular and an excuse for him to constantly spam.

All you're doing is promoting BSS with your endless hate threads and spam. Negative publicity, is still publicity. You -may- have lost your coins, our condolences, but if you want the coin to die then you need to go sit down in a corner and let it takes its course. We get it now, but now you have one more person buying BSS Smiley

-Unless this was all a ploy to make it more popular then kudos to you. I'll go buy some BSS now.

Nice, self modded topic. Keep deleting posts by anyone who provides you logic / doesn't agree with you. Keep promoting the coin. Thanks Smiley

I'm starting think you might actually be worse than BSS himself.

PS - I bought more BSS, at this rate you'll make this the most popular crapcoin

Haha feels nice, doesn't it?  Thieves vs honest BTC community members.  Payback's a bitch <3
Awesome T-Shirt!

You can buy one for 1,000,000,000,000 BSS Smiley
A tough dogie
Awesome T-Shirt!
i'm starting to think that bosscoin = this1dude lmao

I would not be surprised at all if that was true..
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i'm starting to think that bosscoin = this1dude lmao
Activity: 77
Lol this guy is still going I now feel obligated to post. Hold ON to your BSS. This one dude will make you some money with his constant promotion Smiley  

He deleted these posts below from his threads. At this point I'm almost sure this is all a plot to make the coin popular and an excuse for him to constantly spam.

All you're doing is promoting BSS with your endless hate threads and spam. Negative publicity, is still publicity. You -may- have lost your coins, our condolences, but if you want the coin to die then you need to go sit down in a corner and let it takes its course. We get it now, but now you have one more person buying BSS Smiley

-Unless this was all a ploy to make it more popular then kudos to you. I'll go buy some BSS now.

Nice, self modded topic. Keep deleting posts by anyone who provides you logic / doesn't agree with you. Keep promoting the coin. Thanks Smiley

I'm starting think you might actually be worse than BSS himself.

PS - I bought more BSS, at this rate you'll make this the most popular crapcoin
the bosscoin forum is hype and active come join http://bosscointalk.org
I can't believe this1dude and the continuous same spam  Roll Eyes

call those people psycho

Wouldn't the term psycho imply someone who wants to waste their time on an alt that isn't going anywhere?  Don't you people get it?  You think you're insiders?  If the dev of this coin stole from me, his best ambassador to date, you don't think he'll screw you too?  Unless of course you are one and the same, Mr cryptodoctor himself?

call those people psycho
I am setting up a pool at the moment based on PPS

Sowwy a newb here, is PPS Pay-Per-Scam?
I am setting up a pool at the moment based on PPS
Activity: 26
This pool is growing nice and steady http://bss.altminers.com - come join miners more power is always welcome  Smiley

that's what Im using.. love that pool and payouts are quick
Activity: 28
This pool is growing nice and steady http://bss.altminers.com - come join miners more power is always welcome  Smiley

Believe this:

Unless I get my stolen LTC back. <3
Activity: 28
Heard a little something something today about seeing BSS on a exchange... here we go baby 

no reputable exchange will list this scam coin... more about it right here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-bosscoins-future-365734

stay away -  Angry
Heard a little something something today about seeing BSS on a exchange... here we go baby 
Pages:
Jump to: