Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BSS] Bosscoin - 2000 BSS Giveaway - Come be the BOSS - page 6. (Read 20984 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I love bosscoin and our awesome community  Grin

Sure -- stats from bosscointalk.org :
Most Online Today: 27. Most Online Ever: 30 (December 07, 2013, 08:32:46 AM)

That's a lovely community of, umm... 4 fanboys and 26 free giveaway receipients?  LOL

Take the POLL about this Scam Coin's future, right here Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=365734.new;topicseen#new
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do you guys read? The dev is a scammer.

Why mine a scamcoin?

WHY?!?!

shut up coming from a person with negative trust.. trololol baby

YOU DA SCAMMER now.. IM DA BOSS  Grin
I love bosscoin and our awesome community  Grin
no one  will help you, if you continue to act like a douchebag deleting other people post

haha, similar to how you have mine deleted on your who da boss shitcoin giveaway?

<3
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
no one  will help you, if you continue to act like a douchebag deleting other people post
Hey guys... I just had a great idea.  How about you ask BossCoin's founder to send me back my 50LTC?  Or better yet, fund-raise amongst each other, so I can get my stolen LTCs back?  Hey, might as well post a new topic on here, asking the community to chip in, to restore faith in the BSS project? <3
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Do you guys read? The dev is a scammer.

Why mine a scamcoin?

WHY?!?!
working fine now  Grin
anyone's wallet not syncing?
Activity: 28
Ya it's nice with the low difficulty I am getting about 2000 coins a day  Smiley
Difficulty is still low sitting at 0.30678451 - come get some boss
If you haven't already joined this wonderful fast growing community feel free too http://bosscointalk.org/index.php

Wonderful Community... hahaha

Hey, so Mr. BossCoin paid you 2k, 5k, 10k BSS to be his bitch?  I wonder.  Now calculate your time and rate of return... hmm... let's say 3hrs together total today?  Do the math...  umm.. 3hrs x 0.000000000000000000001BTC = ?

<3 you guys so very wonderful!

and how much is he paying you now? what? ZERO? NADA?

ouch, looks like it's getting worse and worse for you around here... stop losing even more money and do something productive with your time.

I'm actually very skilled at multitasking and am earning quite a bit per hour even as I type this...  and the reason you're getting involved is ______?  Oh, I'm sorry if my posts are annoying you.  They're not meant for you, more so for the 3 or so people supporting the BSS coin.  Guys - you still have time to abandon this thing and count your losses.
My reson for posting? I like to read the forum and all I can see is you weeping on every corner about how you lost oh so much LTC. I'm just bored of your incessant spamming.

My stake on BSS? just 128 coins, I moved to mining GLD the next day BSS was out, and I'm now mining DOGE because many coin.

+1 for doge

Smiley  

Oh and about the whinning I will take a short breather and let bss hash rate rise a little.  Not about the money.  It's a scamshitcoin awareness campaign! <3 doge

There is always a notify and unwatch button too
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
If you haven't already joined this wonderful fast growing community feel free too http://bosscointalk.org/index.php

Hey, so Mr. BossCoin paid you 2k, 5k, 10k BSS to be his bitch?  I wonder.  Now calculate your time and rate of return... hmm... let's say 3hrs together total today?  Do the math...  umm.. 3hrs x 0.000000000000000000001BTC = ?

ouch, looks like it's getting worse and worse for you around here... stop losing even more money and do something productive with your time.

I'm actually very skilled at multitasking and am earning quite a bit per hour even as I type this...  and the reason you're getting involved is ______?  Oh, I'm sorry if my posts are annoying you.  They're not meant for you, more so for the 3 or so people supporting the BSS coin.  Guys - you still have time to abandon this thing and count your losses.
My reson for posting? I like to read the forum and all I can see is you weeping on every corner about how you lost oh so much LTC. I'm just bored of your incessant spamming.

My stake on BSS? just 128 coins, I moved to mining GLD the next day BSS was out, and I'm now mining DOGE because many coin.

Reserved for the 50LTC theft victim. 

Just search this forum for BossCoin scam for more info.  Stay away  Angry

I'm actually very skilled at multitasking and am earning quite a bit per hour even as I type this...  and the reason you're getting involved is ______?  Oh, I'm sorry if my posts are annoying you.  They're not meant for you, more so for the 3 or so people supporting the BSS coin.  Guys - you still have time to abandon this thing and count your losses.
Pages:
Jump to: