Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTB] BitBar PushPool @ binarycoins.eu - page 4. (Read 8282 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 251
Thanks for adding the unconfirmed balance!

+1

Site looks great.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Thanks for adding the unconfirmed balance!
Merit: 250
DUMP
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
is there something else wrong with pool? or is it start looking as it should be?
Thanks for fixing up the estimates, much appreciated.

*edit* problem seems to have returned?

**double edit** seems to be fixed. It must be an issue with consistency, the more consistent your mining, the more consistent your estimation.
it's fixed Smiley
Thanks for fixing up the estimates, much appreciated.

*edit* problem seems to have returned?

**double edit** seems to be fixed. It must be an issue with consistency, the more consistent your mining, the more consistent your estimation.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
Hash rate ~160MH (after I join back up). I think this is the highest it's been on this pool!

Network hash rate looks to be ~540MH currently (http://www.bitbar.info/stats/index.php)

I've made some of my own calculations, judging by the number of blocks found, and the pool hashrate, the number of blocks the pool has found is about 110, number of blocks mined is about 215, if the average pool hashrate over the last 24 hours has been about 100MH, then the total network should be about 200MH or so. Unless I've calc'd something wrong.

I'd say that's not a good way to calculate or check due to luck and hash rate fluctuation on the pool. I guess a good sanity check is vs litecoin's (hash rate/difficulty) ratio.

Right now litecoin's ratio is (11.74/396) = 0.0296
bitbar's ratio is (0.53/17.86) = 0.0296

Voila, same ratio. The math checks out on my estimate I think. (i made bitbar.info)
Hash rate ~160MH (after I join back up). I think this is the highest it's been on this pool!

Network hash rate looks to be ~540MH currently (http://www.bitbar.info/stats/index.php)

I've made some of my own calculations, judging by the number of blocks found, and the pool hashrate, the number of blocks the pool has found is about 110, number of blocks mined is about 215, if the average pool hashrate over the last 24 hours has been about 100MH, then the total network should be about 200MH or so. Unless I've calc'd something wrong.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

same here. estimate seems to be broken.

yes, it is.. i'll working on it soon, in fact i'm going to do it now Smiley
Sou
Activity: 210
(Bitcoin related text here)
Pool has been working fine for me. The blocks take quite a bit longer to mature (which is to expected with 520 confirmations needed and so few miners) but i have been getting payouts fine. If you plan on setting up on the pool be prepared to wait awhile for your shares to catch up to reflect your hashrate and start getting bigger payouts. It took awhile (days) for the ball to get rolling, but i'm getting a nice little stream pouring into my wallet now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Has anyone else had trouble getting onto this pool in the last day? My cgminer times out connecting. On rare occasion I get in, but almost never. Same thing on ub3rl33t bbq pool. Basically can't mine any of the coins I want to, but other pools connect fine
Activity: 182
Compare your hash percentage to pool percentage vs. your share percentage to pool shares. Should be ok.

Pool Hashrate 88.28 / My Hashrate 1.65 = 2%

Your Valid: 8678 / Pool Valid: 854656  = 1%

This Round Shares: Your Valid: 11 /Pool Valid: 908 = 1%

Huh??

That the hashrate the site is giving you or your miners?
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
Compare your hash percentage to pool percentage vs. your share percentage to pool shares. Should be ok.

Pool Hashrate 88.28 / My Hashrate 1.65 = 2%

Your Valid: 8678 / Pool Valid: 854656  = 1%

This Round Shares: Your Valid: 11 /Pool Valid: 908 = 1%

Huh??
Activity: 182
ImI
legendary

same here. estimate seems to be broken.
Hi balu,

Can you please explain why the est BTB/Day count gives me less than half of someone else who I supposedly have the same hashrate with?

ImI
legendary
I wish others with powerful rigs (i.e., >1.4 MH) would let me know if they are having the same problem with prevhash-stales with cgminer.

No, but I'm using separate workers for each card.

whats the advantage of doing this?
Activity: 208
Wow, you raised the last blocks found list to show the last 500, thanks!!

250 is far enough imho Smiley

Wow, we're some 48 hours behind in getting 520 confirms. The BTB network is really really slow...

In general 520 confirmations should take days. Calculating with 10 minute blocks there are 6*24 = 144 blocks a day, thus close to 4 days for a mined block to mature.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Wow, you raised the last blocks found list to show the last 500, thanks!!

250 is far enough imho Smiley

Wow, we're some 48 hours behind in getting 520 confirms. The BTB network is really really slow...

And that's really weird because the number of pools available is overwhelming.
Pages:
Jump to: