Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTB] BitBar PushPool @ binarycoins.eu - page 9. (Read 8282 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
It's 520 confirmations for bitbar.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The bitbar pool does not seem to be making payouts. Looks like it is finding blocks, and my user (rbdrbd) has been participating all night (in #1 place), but no payouts have been made (no transaction history) and my account balance is listed as “0 BTB”. I took my automatic payout threshold down to .1 BTB a few minutes ago, maybe that will help. Maybe the “Account Balance” listing is cast to an integer and showing 0 because the amount due is not a whole number?

I assume this is a modified mmcfe you guys are running? Assume you are using the Novacoin fork of pushpoold? I was able to get everything but mmcfe working (I took a bitcoin crash course and hacked together a version off of what's on github, but the stats are all off...this version you have is MUCH closer...we should be golden after payouts are working, and seeing the network hash power would be sweet too. I can add that.)

Do you guys have your mmfce fork on github anywhere? I’m a developer and would be happy to help out and make a few push requests. I could also throw a bunch of hardware at it for running a pool server if need be (I have a bunch of high end VM servers and a 100M link).

It takes 364 blocks to confirm a found block, I don't think there have been 364 found since the pool began.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The bitbar pool does not seem to be making payouts. Looks like it is finding blocks, and my user (rbdrbd) has been participating all night (in #1 place), but no payouts have been made (no transaction history) and my account balance is listed as “0 BTB”. I took my automatic payout threshold down to .1 BTB a few minutes ago, maybe that will help. Maybe the “Account Balance” listing is cast to an integer and showing 0 because the amount due is not a whole number?

I assume this is a modified mmcfe you guys are running? Assume you are using the Novacoin fork of pushpoold? I was able to get everything but mmcfe working (I took a bitcoin crash course and hacked together a version off of what's on github, but the stats are all off...this version you have is MUCH closer...we should be golden after payouts are working, and seeing the network hash power would be sweet too. I can add that.)

Do you guys have your mmfce fork on github anywhere? I’m a developer and would be happy to help out and make a few push requests. I could also throw a bunch of hardware at it for running a pool server if need be (I have a bunch of high end VM servers and a 100M link).
Activity: 148
so, i'm turning monitor with logs on me and i'm going to sleep for a while Smiley
testing now, i saw your CHN pool went down too, are you going to send manual payments for that too? Smiley

nice, just test it well Smiley chn pool is also up already.. i hope Smiley i need to check it..
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
testing now, i saw your CHN pool went down too, are you going to send manual payments for that too? Smiley
Activity: 336
♫ the AM bear who cares ♫
I was tossing a Mh/s @ it too... seemed like you had a good thing going.

Might be a good idea to limit the number of users untill issues are ironed out, but regardless, thanks for your efforts on this pool.

it looks like problem on vmware server side, now is virtual machine acting a lot of better

now a lot of hashing power will test stability in few minutes, i hope Smiley

Got 3.5 MH/s pointed at you. Cheers.

Might be a good idea to limit the number of users untill issues are ironed out, but regardless, thanks for your efforts on this pool.

it looks like problem on vmware server side, now is virtual machine acting a lot of better

now a lot of hashing power will test stability in few minutes, i hope Smiley
Activity: 183

Activity: 336
♫ the AM bear who cares ♫
I didn't register a payout address yet, but mined for several hours with 2300 kh/s are you going to allow people to log in again?
of course.. but now, one more reboot Smiley

Will it be open for mining as well, or just for withdrawing bitbars?
I didn't register a payout address yet, but mined for several hours with 2300 kh/s are you going to allow people to log in again?
of course.. but now, one more reboot Smiley
Activity: 265
Will current mining still be paid out?

i'll do what will be possible to do so, all blocks are "immature" now...

i'll do what will be possible to do so, all blocks are "immature" now...
maybe limiting new registrations above a certain hashrate until you can add more hw?

i think problem is in those kernel settings, but of course, i can close registration Wink

but there is also one more weird thing, db server is doing almost nothing now..

Activity: 266
Merit: 251
Activity: 265
maybe limiting new registrations above a certain hashrate until you can add more hw?

BitBar Pool @ binarycoins.eu

Pool address is: https://btb.binarycoins.eu

Detailed instructions: https://btb.binarycoins.eu/gettingstarted

njoy Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: