Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ [ANN][BTCG] BitcoinG | AIRDROP | (WAVES token) ★★★ - page 10. (Read 41114 times)

Activity: 811
Merit: 250
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
Lenx s the project worth the speculation, or will it somehow be developed?   Roll Eyes
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Can a newbie recieve tokens in the airdrop or do i need to become a Jr. Member first? I pm'd my waves address.
Activity: 2
PM sent, thanks in advance and keep up the good work.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
LemX thanks, i received my tokens <3
Activity: 418
Merit: 101
PM sent, good luck with the project Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Mate I just became a Jr. Member so I sent you a PM again, maybe I will get lucky this time Smiley
Good luck with your project.
And TY in advance
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
PM sent, thanks!
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Airdrop still live?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

I sent another 30 addresses.

I think about the second round of distribution, that if only the Full Members and above are involved in it ?!

And yet, I think to start burning 1 million tokens every 3 days, how do you like this idea?

Is it possible that yesterday's requests will be filled? How many coins there will be in the end? I just requested the Bitcoin Gold yesterday.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Show me your #masternodes
Hello LemX! I sent the PM with my waves wallet address for the airdrop. I hope you are doing well! I could only imagine processing all those requests! If you need help with anything, let me know. Thx!!!

GiGi
Activity: 64
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I have received bitcoinG. How is the price now on the market, is it soaring? Hopefully, in order to be a satisfactory result.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I sent a pm 3 days ago and haven't received yet. Be patient, it's better when devs do the distributions manually, to avoid scammers.
Activity: 208
my needer i olso send i pm on 6.10
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Dear Dev
I didn't recive any coins yet
I PM u on 6-10
With all my thanks
Regards
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
I've sent off a PM now that my status is member level so please check that dev

Thanks!
Activity: 384
airdrop is still available for member, so i hope this airdrop count me in and i can get the token free.
Pages:
Jump to: