Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ [ANN][BTCG] BitcoinG | AIRDROP | (WAVES token) ★★★ - page 12. (Read 41114 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Hi Dev! Thank you for the opportunity. Address sent via PM.  Waiting for the drop. Best of luck. Success to the project. Looking forward to becoming part of  this community and contributing to the success of the project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX
Sent a PM on the 6th October. Nothing in the wallet yet. I can understand it will take some time to send to 3000+ accounts. Awaiting the airdrop.

Me too, still did not receive my airdrop yet, wondering if the distribution completed, or still on going?
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Sent a PM on the 6th October. Nothing in the wallet yet. I can understand it will take some time to send to 3000+ accounts. Awaiting the airdrop.
Activity: 420
I think it is a good project, hopefully give the expectation in the short term. Buy and hold.
Sent PM and waiting for airdrop now!
Thanks!
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Hello, Pm sent. Thanks in advance. It seems really awesome project to me. I'm waiting for Bitcoin GOLD in my waves wallet
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
PM Sent, looking forward to this project alot.
Activity: 248
join aordrop, message sent,

but i still dont know how to add token in chrome wallet
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
I sent you a PM about the Air Drop. I'm hoping to receive it. Good luck and more powers to this project. I'm sure that it will be a huge success just like eBtc. Thank you and God bless us more!

I haven't received mine. Still waiting... Thank you dev.
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
Missed the round for Jr. Members  Undecided
Activity: 664
Merit: 500
PM the waves address too. Hope I can join the BitcoinG airdrop. Looks like a promising project. Thanks dev and good luck for the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Drop received. Thanks for a clear and great Airdrop. Will promote BTCG as much as I can and best of luck.
Activity: 980
Merit: 152
Did anybody get any token so far?

I don't think anyone has taken it!
Activity: 126
Did anybody get any token so far?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I sent you the PM. Hope I'll get some Bitcoingold.  Smiley
Activity: 280
is the airdrop still available?? i have sent PM my waves address. i hope i can get free of this token
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I am wishing you good luck and big sales!  Smiley i send pm
Activity: 1

Latest shipments! Guys, I'm sending in manual mode, for this reason so long. I have an over 3k message  Smiley

You must not post any address,or moderator will trash your thread.
Activity: 2

Latest shipments! Guys, I'm sending in manual mode, for this reason so long. I have an over 3k message  Smiley

LemX, I've sent you a few PM's now and also posted in the thread a few times. I would like to be part of this project. I signed up before you changed the rules for Newbies and Jr. Members. Please read my PM's, and alter your rules so that actual Newbies and Jr. Members can participate in the airdrop. I'm still waiting on my airdrop. Thank you for your time. Please reply. Don't let a small handful of cheaters or a very small handful of slack voters deny those of us who are legitimate from participating in the airdrop.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
thank you so much ,  received BTCG . Shocked Shocked
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
pm sent
join for aidroop
waves address: 3PGhH7qRESsKxZKMM2h2NoNyDwVwAtypvD5
Good luck with development!!
Pages:
Jump to: