Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTCN] BitcoiNote - In privacy we trust - page 16. (Read 43910 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 2
The last block was found about 2 days  ago..what is going on?  Huh

Hello everyone,

We're super stoked to announce that BitcoiNote is up for voting for listing on OctaEx! We invite all of you to start voting NOW to get us listed!

Please vote for BitcoiNote to get listed on Octaex. Together we can improve the security of cryptocurrency. Voting is completely FREE and registration takes only 1 minute! Thank you for your support!

VOTE NOW!

NO DON'T VOTE FOR THIS UNTIL THE PROBLEM WITH THE BLOCKS IS SOLVED!

Sorry guys, we know it’s frustrating! We’re on it and we’re doing our best to launch the fix for it ASAP.

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

Hello everyone,

We're super stoked to announce that BitcoiNote is up for voting for listing on OctaEx! We invite all of you to start voting NOW to get us listed!

Please vote for BitcoiNote to get listed on Octaex. Together we can improve the security of cryptocurrency. Voting is completely FREE and registration takes only 1 minute! Thank you for your support!

VOTE NOW!

NO DON'T VOTE FOR THIS UNTIL THE PROBLEM WITH THE BLOCKS IS SOLVED!
The last block was found about 2 days  ago..what is going on?  Huh
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
BitcoiNote still asic resistant? fork?

Hello everyone,

VOTE NOW!
 The last block was found about 11 hours ago..whats is going on?  Huh
their premine
I do hope they're not this silly. After all, they already have a massive 40% premine. (I'm still hoping that at least half of that goes out in airdrops, by the way.)

To the devs: At least be honest with your promises and remove "asic resistant" from your website please. People should know what they're in for.

CryptoNote by nature was planned for CPU/GPU mining only. Since the latest ASIC found their way to interrupt CryptoNote, we’re doing our best to overcome it and launch a fix for it shortly.
So I've given this coin a good hard stare because I love CryptoNote and this one sounded like it could actually become something. But I'm a sceptic at heart, so I waited a bit. And oh boy, good thing I did.

Your coin just got attacked and you don't even dignify your dwindling user base with a statement beyond "oh it's fixed." This isn't a trivial fix, so I bet you just manually paid out everyone and hoped the whole thing wouldn't repeat itself. Guess what: It won't work that way. It's bad enough that you're apparently not planning to go with the CryptoNight v7 fork, apparently you also flat out refuse to make any sort of statement about the state of your coin.

Verdict: Good idea, grossly negligent devs. Not mad, just disappointed.

The latest fix was to resolve an issue with the official BTCN pool. No other pool had this issue.

We're also working on a fix for the volatile hash rate, which we're launching later this month.
Activity: 5
their premine
I do hope they're not this silly. After all, they already have a massive 40% premine. (I'm still hoping that at least half of that goes out in airdrops, by the way.)

To the devs: At least be honest with your promises and remove "asic resistant" from your website please. People should know what they're in for.
Activity: 14
each pools is almost empty but Hash Rate: 887.39 KH/sec! how is this possible?!BTCN meat for asic and nicehash!Only those who will switch to another algorithm-a real coin. The rest is a scam.The developers are silent, or do not know what to do or wait for pumping from Bitman their premine.To disappointed.
So I've given this coin a good hard stare because I love CryptoNote and this one sounded like it could actually become something. But I'm a sceptic at heart, so I waited a bit. And oh boy, good thing I did.

Your coin just got attacked and you don't even dignify your dwindling user base with a statement beyond "oh it's fixed." This isn't a trivial fix, so I bet you just manually paid out everyone and hoped the whole thing wouldn't repeat itself. Guess what: It won't work that way. It's bad enough that you're apparently not planning to go with the CryptoNight v7 fork, apparently you also flat out refuse to make any sort of statement about the state of your coin.

Verdict: Good idea, grossly negligent devs. Not mad, just disappointed.
Activity: 107
good project, I believe that you guys will success Kiss Kiss
Hi all, we have now fixed the issue with the BitcoiNote pool. All rewards are paid out. Thank you for your patience and continued support of BitcoiNote!
Activity: 301
Merit: 31
We have now found the pool issue and are working on implementing the solution. All BTCN mining rewards will be paid out once the issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience. We will keep you up-to-date.

Thank You very much for support and efforts You made in solving this issue.
We have now found the pool issue and are working on implementing the solution. All BTCN mining rewards will be paid out once the issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience. We will keep you up-to-date.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We are looking into the pool rewards issues mentioned above and will keep you up-to-date here. All users will receive their mined BTCN as soon as the issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience.

I like the fact, that the team constantly responds to various changes, and warns the project participants about it. it fights confidence and admiration.
any body try this?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Nice Project. Needs a whitepaper, lots of exchange competition out there. Whats going to be different about your exchange vs others?
Activity: 14
пoxoжe и нa ниx битмaн xaкepoв нaтpaвил.вce ктo зaявил o зaщитe oт aйcик пoд aтaкoй.пpизнaк cтoящeй мoнeты,эти eщё мoлчaт кaк пapтизaны.
it seems that the bitman hackers attacked them too.all who have spoken about the protection from aisik under attack.a sign of a real coin.
Activity: 40
We are looking into the pool rewards issues mentioned above and will keep you up-to-date here. All users will receive their mined BTCN as soon as the issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Oчeнь пoxoжe нa вaшy пpoблeмy c ceтью: "There's currently a >51% attack going on on XVG which exploits a bug in retargeting in the XVG code.

Usually to successfully mine XVG blocks, every "next" block must be of a different algo.. so for example scrypt,then x17, then lyra etc.

Due to several bugs in the XVG code, you can exploit this feature by mining blocks with a spoofed timestamp. When you submit a mined block (as a malicious miner or pool) you simply
set a false timestamp to this block one hour ago and XVG will then "think" the last block mined on that algo was one hour ago.. Your next block, the subsequent block
will then have the correct time.. And since it's already an hour ago (at least that is what the network thinks) it will allow this block to be added to the main chain as well.

This is what is going on since about 06:00 UTC of 04.04.2018: ......

As you can see in the text above, those blocks are all subsequent, so one miner gets them all and you see there's 90 min difference between all the blocks, thats one bug the miner is
exploiting. You also see the correct time is the latter time.. so the last block ended on 13:51:06 and the block before was 12:17:47 and the block with the correct time before that one
was at 13:51:05 .. That means the hacker is mining one block per second !

The vergeDEV @ Discord says "everything is okay - there's nothing to fix"..

Since about 99% blocks by legit pools are rejected - and the dev team is not able to understand this problem, i'm closing and removing all VERGE pools from suprnova...."
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/network-attack-on-xvg-verge-3256693
Pages:
Jump to: