Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTCS][CRYPTOVOTER LAUNCH] Bitcoin-sCrypt | in techcrunch - page 3. (Read 32004 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Wise men speak because they have something to say
Trading volume can grow only if coin could be listed on other exchanges

This coin is going nowhere. I have followed this coin sinds 2014 and had a lot of them and glad I sold them for real coins.
12 pages on bitcointalk sinds sept. 2015 and 14k of USD trading volume a day, this is a joke and 31 cents a coin is even a fake price in only one exchange...
Coins was abandoned a long time ago. Do not invest in this sh*tcoin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
To Dev Team

I like the idea of it.

If I understand correctly, this is basically bitcoin but using Scrypt Hash instead of SHA-256. I think this brings many advantages and makes the coin very interesting. It's basically much more energy efficient and allows anybody to mine it using normal hardware. I think this makes it quite interesting. Also I guess transaction speed and network capacity would not be a problem for the forseeable future.

I am interested in the project and would like to contribute. Being a marketing professional I could help to present the coin in a better way, create website and other tools to create a professional look and communication.

Would this be something I can help with?

Best regards,

Michael
Activity: 22
This coin is going nowhere. I have followed this coin sinds 2014 and had a lot of them and glad I sold them for real coins.
12 pages on bitcointalk sinds sept. 2015 and 14k of USD trading volume a day, this is a joke and 31 cents a coin is even a fake price in only one exchange...
Coins was abandoned a long time ago. Do not invest in this sh*tcoin
Activity: 140
Decentralized Block-chain Voting
Major update:  We are pre-releasing our first client update since 2015 today...along with our announcement about our upcoming Roadmap for reviving Bitcoin-sCrypt.

More info can be found at:  http://theotherbitcoin.com
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
So we old investors are out of the game. Hope you whales will eat these tokens. I was regretting because I sold my btcs tokens at 2000 sat. but now eat your tokens and good luck.

Pump started, buy now. Price target 10000 sat
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
I sold all my btcs in normal trading, but this coin is only pumping, just have a question, will this pump be ended soon to allow us to purchase our btcs back?
There is a new thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-btcs-revival-of-bitcoin-scrypt-new-dev-team-move-to-pospow-hybrid-2579150

We will update the OP accordingly.

Next client update will include an update of the mining difficulty retargeting algo to Komoto Gravity Well (or something similar) to make mining BTCS more competitive against LTC.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Is this the official thread or there is a new one? You people need to dream really big. I really like it how BTCS managed to keep up with the BTC supply. The most important first step is to make sure that mining BTCs is more profitable than mining LTC.
Activity: 12
Good luck with the revival dear Dev team  Cheesy
Activity: 35
Weird it's still saying "out of sync", but according to the block explorer 484506 is the last found block so what's wrong with the block chain or wallet?

Sometimes the blocks get "stuck" after asic miners jump on and raise the difficulty and then jump off leaving the other mining pools to bring the difficulty back down so blocks can be found.

This has been a known issue for Bitcoin-sCrypt since the last client update over 2 years ago.

Fortunately, we have a new dev team on board and they are working on adding Komoto Gravity Well to help with mining difficulty issue. 

This will be the first update to the Bitcoin-sCrypt client since 2015. 

Exciting times ahead!

Thanks for the explanation, I'll try syncing the wallet again. It still has some coins I got back in 2014  Smiley
Weird it's still saying "out of sync", but according to the block explorer 484506 is the last found block so what's wrong with the block chain or wallet?

Sometimes the blocks get "stuck" after asic miners jump on and raise the difficulty and then jump off leaving the other mining pools to bring the difficulty back down so blocks can be found.

This has been a known issue for Bitcoin-sCrypt since the last client update over 2 years ago.

Fortunately, we have a new dev team on board and they are working on adding Komoto Gravity Well to help with mining difficulty issue. 

This will be the first update to the Bitcoin-sCrypt client since 2015. 

Exciting times ahead!

The wallet is syncing but keeps getting stuck on block 484506 (21 hours ago).  Embarrassed

Currently 4 active connections are found, I'm using Wallet v1.4.0

Any solutions?
Also, an official Roadmap for the Revival of Bitcoin-sCrypt should be released in the coming weeks.
We just created a Bitcoin-sCrypt telegram channel for all the crypto people on Telegram:

https://t.me/BitcoinScryptOfficial
Good luck with the revival, I bought this coin back in 2014  Smiley
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
Win BTCS:  Bitcoin-sCrypt now has an online quiz.  Get questions right to win free BTCS.

https://coinbrakers.weebly.com/bitcoin-scrypt.html

Thank you for the link you provided, I hope with the presence of this coin, can add to the crypto currency market, and the newcomers in the world crypto prefer this coin rather than bother to pursue bitcoin more difficult and expensive in its fee.

just hope available at coinsmarkets soon Cheesy
Win BTCS:  Bitcoin-sCrypt now has an online quiz.  Get questions right to win free BTCS.

https://coinbrakers.weebly.com/bitcoin-scrypt.html
Bitcoin-sCrypt (BTCS) briefly mentioned in front page of Houston Chronicle Sunday print edition:

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/article/Bitcoin-buyers-see-cryptocurrency-in-their-12434491.php

Houston Chronicle is third-largest newspaper in the USA.
Activity: 212
Antietrader has put together some new BTCS logos to use.

You can check them out on our Discord Channel:  https://discord.gg/EAXdR8j

We have over 80 people who have joined the Bitcoin-sCrypt discord channel

Wow- NOW BTCS will jump to $20 soon because of very less circulating supply- 16,483,650 BTCS--100%
Pages:
Jump to: