Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTCX] BitcoinX Cryptocurrency is just launched - page 4. (Read 2015 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Is pool okay? Shows 12 orphaned blocks.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Okay, here you go t.me/bitcoinxGroup
Activity: 325
Merit: 26
Make a longer name for the telegram grp pls. Like BitcoinX Community, coz I cant find it. (There are other BitcoinX grps)
Or is the group set as Private?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
BitcoinX [BTCX]

BitcoinX is a cryptocurrency that was created as a result of the inspiration between Bitcoin and Litecoin. Users can run a node in the bitcoinX blockchain network using the BitcoinX Core software. For the Proof-Of-Work ecosystem, BitcoinX employs the Scrypt algorithm. Bitcoinx is based on the Bitcoin Core and Litecoin Core cryptocurrencies.

Miners are awarded 50 Bitcoinxs per block, the halving period is every 4 years (every 420.000 blocks). The total amount of available coins that can be generated by miners is 42 million bitcoinxs which is less than 50% of the total supply of Litecoin.
This project aims to create a coin with value, for example, if you compare bitcoin with Litecoin you would notice that bitcoin is slower than Litecoin however in terms of the total supply of Litecoin you would find that they have a large amount of 84 million coins which is a big number, bitcoinx can provide only 42 million coins, a double of bitcoin total supply but faster than bitcoin and Litecoin combined. A block is generated a minute and a half (1.5 minutes) with a difficult retarget change every 5 minutes. A transaction is confirmed after 6 confirmations.
If you compare bitcoinx with Dogecoin you would notice the total supply of Dogecoin is Unlimited which is absurd, this is equal to printing money forever nonstop.
I would consider Bitcoinx comes between Bitcoin and Litecoin.

Currently, there are only 52 mined blocks, the difficulty is very low and I invite you to start mining.

Pages:
Jump to: