Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof ! - page 48. (Read 104738 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Sorry, I edited my post. This is what really happens when you're in a hurry to type. Just remove the dash.
www.dataprotection.ro
More specifically, the English page that links to the description of this authority is here:
http://www.dataprotection.ro/index.jsp?page=about&lang=en

You have to admit it was funny seeing something in Hungarian on the website about romanian id.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
How is
this ASIC-proof?

Gradual increase of ram usage per thread to find blocks...scrypt-jane is known to be 100% asic resistant, unless until BTL becomes so profitable to mine that making an asic is worth the effort xD
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Sorry, I edited my post. This is what really happens when you're in a hurry to type. Just remove the dash.

www.dataprotection.ro

More specifically, the English page that links to the description of this authority is here:

http://www.dataprotection.ro/index.jsp?page=about&lang=en
in defi we trust
Inca un sustinator aici, orice idee crypto romaneasca ma intereseaza. Ca si nume Bitleu suna mult mai bine decat Romcoin sincer... cred ca si voi va ganditi la acelasi lucru ca si mine cand auziti "Romcoin", faptul ca este scrypt jane ma atrage.

Here is the translation:

Another supporter here, I am interested in any idea of romanian crypto. As a name Bitleu sounds better than Romcoin .. sincerely. I think you all think the same as me when you hear 'Romcoin", the fact that it is Scrypt-Jane (talking about BitLeu here) seems interesting to me.

Thanks a lot for your support, Burningzoul, here is the romanian thread, there is a lot of envious souls there, and people saying it's a stolen idea from them but they only bring a domain name called 'romcoin' a a proof.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitleu-prima-moneda-virtuala-pentru-romani-510796

There is also the romanian thread in bitcoin-romania.ro here, translated into Romanian language:

http://bitcoin-romania.ro/index.php/topic,395.0.html

Hope we will bring this to the moon, only few miles left before reaching it ! Smiley

Man they are just 4 users there...who are you kidding ? .....  Roll Eyes Si totusi cine e BTL-Master ....nu e nicaieri . :)Am vazut ca promoteri primesc 1% din premine ? Din premine...mama ...asta ma ingrijoreaza si mai rau ....

Unde s-a specificat si cine a spus ca promoterii primesc 1 % din premine ?

This guy is saying that 'he saw' that the promoters are receiving 1 % of the premine but no one is saying that exactly. He is clearly only hateful and spreading FUD as he is envious he had plans to launch a similar coin for Romania.
This is a lost war to you, whatever dirt you talk here it will be just burrowed under revealings that everything is a lie or just FUD. I am happy that the thread is not self-moderated, every of your FUD messages is an UP for the coin I support. And there will be another UP I have the right to add as an answer to your FUD.

I will remind the lies you are telling as of now:

1. That this project is a stolen idea from your great and wonderful sparky mind that created this in fact. There was a leak. Your proof was that you have registered romcoin.com before bitleu.org.
2. That it is illegal that a private entity can collect personal data from Romanians which is not. There is the www.dataprotection.ro website which also has an English version describing who is the authority entitled to control the personal data of the Romanians and information on how to be authorized to be able to collect such data as a private entity.
3. The promoters that are receiving 1 % of the premine. No one has said that ever.

There was other FUD spread here by this person, that he doesn't like the logo, that no one is willing to change because HE did not like it and he did not approve of it, that we are holding the cross in our hands and we are sustaining the church (which he hates) ..At first he even screaming around.. A church .. A CHURCH ? But what is shown on the coin is not a church, it is a monument of martyrdom of 7 romanians that sacrificed themselves for Europe. The monument is in Majadahonda, Spain. He will for sure continue to say so many other stupid things that will not lower even a little bit the credibility of this coin.

Thank you for the free ups, SpiryGolden, you're doing a great job to support the coin, you might receive 1 % of the premine soon ! Smiley
Ok so i cannot manage to get more hash out from my cards:

7950 - 3.1mh
r9 270 - 1.7 mh

Can somebody confirm if this is good as a benchmark or what are other people getting on this cards?

That is kind of right, you will not be able to get anymore as of now !! You will get less and less as N-factor will change, and you will have to change your miner's config.
in defi we trust
Just I want to point out that to get this coin on Cryptorush exchange it can no longer be premined @ 50% maybe the DEV can consider  a 45% premine so it can be listed on cryptoush as spain coin was the last one they accepted at 50% or above premine. This is just a suggestion that could be relayed back to the Dev? Smiley

Lols, they don't know what they are missing. There would have been lots of trades with those national currencies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Just I want to point out that to get this coin on Cryptorush exchange it can no longer be premined @ 50% maybe the DEV can consider  a 45% premine so it can be listed on cryptoush as spain coin was the last one they accepted at 50% or above premine. This is just a suggestion that could be relayed back to the Dev? Smiley
I will let him know. Thanks for suggestion!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
does someone get more than 650 kh/s with a old hd 6950? if yes plz share your setting!
Activity: 294
Activity: 280
Ok so i cannot manage to get more hash out from my cards:

7950 - 3.1mh
r9 270 - 1.7 mh

Can somebody confirm if this is good as a benchmark or what are other people getting on this cards?
Activity: 252
I think the bickering of which alt coin is best should stop because all the pumping and dumping I have seen of late on the exchanges is like every coin in existence is being raped so why shouldn't Bitleu succeed just like any other? I actually really like the name and it's unusual and sounds quite outstanding compared to some other names that lack total imagination and they skyrocked lol If we give Bitleu a chance like every other ruddy coin in the alt coin market it could be phenomenal and also I encourage patience and understanding, don't expect the DEVS to do all the work ..They do the nerdy stuff and it is up to the community to spread the word. Smiley Just my 2 bitleus.. Grin
+ Smiley
Activity: 294
I think the bickering of which alt coin is best should stop because all the pumping and dumping I have seen of late on the exchanges is like every coin in existence is being raped so why shouldn't Bitleu succeed just like any other? I actually really like the name and it's unusual and sounds quite outstanding compared to some other names that lack total imagination and they skyrocked lol If we give Bitleu a chance like every other ruddy coin in the alt coin market it could be phenomenal and also I encourage patience and understanding, don't expect the DEVS to do all the work ..They do the nerdy stuff and it is up to the community to spread the word. Smiley Just my 2 bitleus.. Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
For all the miners using yacminer for Bitleu, this is the hashrate I am obtaining:

R9 270 -> 1mh/card
7950 -> 2.3mh/card

Can somebody compare the results? I am thinking 270s have low hashrate, but i have no idea what is a respectable hashrate for 270s or 7950s this is why i want to make a comparison...

EDIT: new config: r9 270 = 1.6mh and 7950=2.85mh

you can help me config 270x and 7970 ? Give me config for you?, Thks Cheesy
For all the miners using yacminer for Bitleu, this is the hashrate I am obtaining:

R9 270 -> 1mh/card
7950 -> 2.3mh/card

Can somebody compare the results? I am thinking 270s have low hashrate, but i have no idea what is a respectable hashrate for 270s or 7950s this is why i want to make a comparison...

EDIT: new config: r9 270 = 1.6mh and 7950=2.85mh
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Inca un sustinator aici, orice idee crypto romaneasca ma intereseaza. Ca si nume Bitleu suna mult mai bine decat Romcoin sincer... cred ca si voi va ganditi la acelasi lucru ca si mine cand auziti "Romcoin", faptul ca este scrypt jane ma atrage.

Here is the translation:

Another supporter here, I am interested in any idea of romanian crypto. As a name Bitleu sounds better than Romcoin .. sincerely. I think you all think the same as me when you hear 'Romcoin", the fact that it is Scrypt-Jane (talking about BitLeu here) seems interesting to me.

Thanks a lot for your support, Burningzoul, here is the romanian thread, there is a lot of envious souls there, and people saying it's a stolen idea from them but they only bring a domain name called 'romcoin' a a proof.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitleu-prima-moneda-virtuala-pentru-romani-510796

There is also the romanian thread in bitcoin-romania.ro here, translated into Romanian language:

Hope we will bring this to the moon, only few miles left before reaching it ! Smiley

Man they are just 4 users there...who are you kidding ? .....  Roll Eyes Si totusi cine e BTL-Master ....nu e nicaieri . :)Am vazut ca promoteri primesc 1% din premine ? Din premine...mama ...asta ma ingrijoreaza si mai rau ....

Here is the translation:

Bitleu added to altcoins database
Good luck, miners

We are starting to get noticed.

Thanks a lot Vardiff !
Pages:
Jump to: