Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof ! - page 53. (Read 104738 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
What are the pre-mined funds addresses?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

some Romanians in this forum that are SO VERY ANGRY that did not mine the hell out of it when it started.

how is it any different from you arduously defending it just because you did "mine the hell out of it"

At least I did it after block 3000. Suddenly was obviously more experienced/prepared than me in starting the miner. Of course, out of all the rigs I had I tried to start up the one with 5 big cards. The memory was set up at 1450 Mhz and the one of the cards crashed the computer, as it is a different algo than scrypt I was not expecting this to happen. It works at that frequency though at a higher N-factor which I was mining other scrypt-jane coins until the launch.
Got some good amount of BTL in the wallet and I am thinking on what to do with it.
As I see that i am declared by the OP as a supporter of the coin I am thinking to find a way to donate some of it so it can be used for the coin's development. Still thinking though .. I might come up with something in half an hour.

Keep in mind that there will be very little BTL for trading when this will be listed on the exchanges.. and the value might spike up a lot, especially that until then the difficulty will be pretty high.
I see here the heaven of speculators that would like to bet on the idea that this coin will be as successful as auroracoin.
I have my owns beliefs and whoever will want to ask for it, they can do it in private messages.
Anyone know if there's any chance of a wallet soon?  We need one even just to see how much the air drop is worth

What do you mean?

He means 'exchange' not wallet. I figured this one easily Smiley
The dev updated the main post and he is saying the exchanges will come at the right time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Anyone know if there's any chance of a wallet soon?  We need one even just to see how much the air drop is worth

What do you mean?
Activity: 350
Anyone know if there's any chance of a exchange soon?  We need one even just to see how much the air drop is worth
Activity: 434
Anyone send me a BTL for test wallet ?

LKHqaRBkMJuZV6tcv4d5YgnDxA4x8tFLnx

Thank you so much! .
Activity: 196

some Romanians in this forum that are SO VERY ANGRY that did not mine the hell out of it when it started.

how is it any different from you arduously defending it just because you did "mine the hell out of it"
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
I tried yacminer and only getting 1.2kh/s on R9 270. Is that normal? Anyone have settings I can try? Does this work with cgminer??

you can use cgminer with scrypt jane patch: http://forum.ultracoin.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17

look for the best settings for r9 270 on yacoin or ultracoin thread!
the kernel is scrypt-chacha-(v5.cl) (i'm getting about 6.6 mh/s (nf 4-5) on scrypt-jane-chacha and 1,4mh/s on script-jane (nf 4) with r9 280x cards
Ultracoin use scrypt-jane and it's not the same with scrypt-jane-chacha. I'm sure about he used  gpu miner but with wrong config
PS: where did you see it an cpuminerd working on gpu ? Tongue
Activity: 364
I tried yacminer and only getting 1.2kh/s on R9 270. Is that normal? Anyone have settings I can try? Does this work with cgminer??

you can use cgminer with scrypt jane patch: http://forum.ultracoin.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17

look for the best settings for r9 270 on yacoin or ultracoin thread!
legendary
what intensity?
use this :
yacminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://btl.coinsprofit.com:3351 -u youruser -p yourpassword --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1394480376 --thread-concurrency 8192 -I 20

yakminer :  https://github.com/Thirtybird/YACMiner/releases/tag/3.4.2-yac2
legendary
what intensity?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Pool up and running here:

http://91.121.201.225/btl/

stratum url:

stratum+tcp://91.121.201.225:3339

First blocks in!

Proof of payment: (OSX wallet available upon request)

+1, this is truly national coin, unlike Fiat.  Cool
Nice to see some movement here...these regional cryptocurrencies captured my interest.

We were supposed to see some movement. This will not go down anytime soon even if it is against the will of some Romanians in this forum that are SO VERY ANGRY that did not mine the hell out of it when it started. So much amusing to watch their hate pour from their keyboards. They are like Brownings spitting venom to the 'only one supporter' of the coin they see on the Romanian forum. Me. Unfortunately for them I have been talking to the dev and I kind of know his intentions. There are people on the Romanian forum that are silently sustaining this idea as they like it a lot. What the hell, there is some chinese translating the info regarding this coin .. and he refused completely payment in any currency that he could transform into cash. He wanted his payment in BitLeu. All of this while some romanian in the forum is complaining 'why the dev is not translating this first in Romanian language' ? It's funny and sad at the same time.
I have a feeling that this coin is also intending to bring back a little of our national unity and wash out at least a little of the unreasonable hate that some of us keep inside.

Way to go Bitleu, I will support you till the day I die.
Nice to see some movement here...these regional cryptocurrencies captured my interest.
Activity: 278
New pool up and running here:

http://91.121.201.225/btl/

stratum url:

stratum+tcp://91.121.201.225:3339

First blocks in!
Activity: 184
Good works!