Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Buck] Buck - Low Fees, POW-Equihash No-Tax - page 15. (Read 35424 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
RIP — 2018
Activity: 109

than we can help to develop the coin. any news?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I want to ask, how can we get this coin, I ask because I do not have the tools to mine it, is there any other program we can follow in order to get the coin? maybe it's a kind of ico program or bounty. and where this market will be in release I want to buy it
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Nice, everything working great, I've started mining, and is really nice, great project.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
We need to get Buck on a well known and liked Exchange by both miners and investors. The first choice of location is very important so as not to have this coin become unrecognized or just a platform for dumping. Please be patient and place this coin on Cryptopia, yobit, bittrex, polinex, bianance, coinxexchange or maybe even stocks.exchange. Something of reputation and utility will be worth the wait and help the longevity of the project.

LOL,sorry but yobit has no business in that list of decent exchanges Wink
Activity: 219
Merit: 30
Buck Pool

https://syspool.org

stratum+tcp://buck.syspool.org:3034

Fee 0.5% / Payments After Blockchain Confirmation
min payout: 1
user: walletaddr.workername
pass: x
The trouble of all these coins - it is not known how much it will cost when entering the stock exchange. A sort of cat's in the bag.But risks or profits,that's the whole point. when it is known how much they cost on the exchanges to mine, as a rule, it is too late....

if the cost is $ 0.005, the income will be $ 5 per day with one p106. no other coin will give so much. and if $ 0.1 is very good.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The trouble of all these coins - it is not known how much it will cost when entering the stock exchange. A sort of cat's in the bag.But risks or profits,that's the whole point. when it is known how much they cost on the exchanges to mine, as a rule, it is too late....
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
You need to contact exchanges in order to keep it alive in this space. It is much more easy to make any coin but real test is to make it successful by taking many people on board. This comes when coins becomes valuable by getting listed on exchanges and it should have been by now as it will make 2 months since it was started.

it makes no sense to go on the stock exchange now, after entering the exchange, the complexity will increase and production will decrease, this is bad for miners. The output must be assigned before the increase in the price of altcoyins.
Activity: 159
Merit: 12
Masternode implementation in future?

There are no plans to implement masternodes in BUCK.
Activity: 219
Merit: 30
Masternode implementation in future?
Moжeтe нaзвaть дaтy выxoдa мoнeты нa биpжy
Кoнeчнo нe мoгyт. Paзpaбoтчики дyмaют иx мoнeтy биpжи БECПЛATHO дoбaвят Smiley)) нaивныe кaк дeти
Лиcтингa HE БУДET.
Кoпaйтe и дaльшe мoнeтy, кoтopaя никoгдa и ниcкoлькo нe бyдeт cтoить.
Paзpaбoтчикy бoльшe чeм кaк кoличecтвoм пyлoв и caйтoм и пoxвacтaтьcя нeчeм...

To get BUCK listed the BUCK devs have applied for listing at many exchanges and paid listing fees to expedite BUCK listing.
Activity: 33
Кoнeчнo нe мoгyт. Paзpaбoтчики дyмaют иx мoнeтy биpжи БECПЛATHO дoбaвят Smiley)) нaивныe кaк дeти
Лиcтингa HE БУДET.
Кoпaйтe и дaльшe мoнeтy, кoтopaя никoгдa и ниcкoлькo нe бyдeт cтoить.
Paзpaбoтчикy бoльшe чeм кaк кoличecтвoм пyлoв и caйтoм и пoxвacтaтьcя нeчeм...
Activity: 1
if there is wallet for MacOS? how to do if I do not use windows ?

The BUCK devs can't say when BUCK will be listed because we don't control the exchanges, so we can't predict when it will happen exactly. What we do not want to do is to say we are in the process of getting listed on Exchange XY, but if that listing does not occur the community becomes angered. Also, the exchanges look at this board and we do not want to say "BUCK is pending listing on Exchange XY" only to have Exchange XY see that post and say "hey, we have no commitment to list BUCK and that message offends us, so we have decided not to list the coin." We do not want to put BUCK and the BUCK community into these kind of lose-lose positions, which is why we have taken this position regarding the status of the BUCK listing process.

Accordingly, the BUCK devs will not participate in a back and forth regarding what exchanges BUCK has applied to and which ones not, and the BUCK devs will not state which exchanges the BUCK devs have or have not paid listing fees.
Activity: 1
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I like the simplicity of this project. The idea is very clear and simple. Good job.
Updated BUCK Windows GUI wallet released today.

Now it is simpler than ever to get started with BUCK.

Windows Users:

(1) Download the BUCK Windows Wallet:

https://github.com/BuckCoin/buck-gui-wallet/releases/download/1.1.0.4.f-beta/buck-windows-wallet_1.1.0.4f_win64-BETA.zip

(2) Unzip the ZIP file to a new folder. No need to install anything

(3) Run file: buck-wallet.bat

That's it! Now you are running a BUCK wallet and node!

ALWAYS EXPORT AND BACKUP YOUR PRIVATE KEYS BEFORE USING A BUCK ADDRESS

Learn more about BUCK: https://BUCK.red

Pages:
Jump to: