Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BUCKS] 💰SwagBucks💰|POS 3.0|No IPO & Premine|High Stake & Low Supply| - page 4. (Read 93217 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
rename to Starbucks Cheesy  and "to da moon!" ?

Ok, Ill try a few more names that arent involved in the brands

Why nut?
ticker stays BUCKS

because

Hi,

Because of the new focus on this project (to create a game that uses BUCKS as its in-game currency) plus all confusion that we somehow are connected to swagbucks.com because of the unfortunate coincidence that we have the same name.

I suggest that we rebrand our beloved SwagBucks with a new name.

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Why nut?
ticker stays BUCKS
legendary

looks good and certainly must be a new brand because this project is not playing and the team is still working on developing this project and now I think of the price issue that is still freezing and hopefully after rename it will rise again

It was just a joke/ The goal of the rebranding is to reverse - to get rid of confusion due to coincidences with other brands.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250

looks good and certainly must be a new brand because this project is not playing and the team is still working on developing this project and now I think of the price issue that is still freezing and hopefully after rename it will rise again
legendary

Activity: 495
Okay, so far we have got these name suggestions:

How fun to see that we have received 6 name suggestions for so long  Shocked,
thank you very much everyone.

Hello everyone! How is the name change going? I'll think i must say that i like StakeBucks the most so far  Shocked

I think the question should be left open for at least 1 day more before we proceed, Who knows, we might get some more suggestions  Wink.
Activity: 30

How fun to see that we have received 6 name suggestions for so long  Shocked,

Hello everyone! How is the name change going? I'll think i must say that i like StakeBucks the most so far  Shocked

How fun to see that we have received 6 name suggestions for so long  Shocked,
maybe//

I'll look for more variants of names..

Hmm... yes, stakebucks might work it actually don't sound to bad  Shocked.
legendary
maybe//

I'll look for more variants of names..

GameBucks [BUCKS] is good and then we'll get to keep our ticker as well  Cool.
But let's see if there are any more suggestions and then maybe we can have a vote about it.

I think the name should be more original, otherwise the situation will remain the same:
https://www.google.ru/search?q=GameBucks&oq=GameBucks&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.22171238j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

That was a pity, thanks for pointing it out to us  Tongue.
legendary

But let's see if there are any more suggestions and then maybe we can have a vote about it.

I think the name should be more original, otherwise the situation will remain the same:
https://www.google.ru/search?q=GameBucks&oq=GameBucks&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.22171238j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Hi,

Because of the new focus on this project (to create a game that uses BUCKS as its in-game currency) plus all confusion that we somehow are connected to swagbucks.com because of the unfortunate coincidence that we have the same name.

To make it a little more enjoyable I'm willing to pay some BUCKS for each users name proposals and a higher reward for the winning proposal.

So what do you say?  Grin

Wonderful news!

Okay, I'll start  Cool

What about?
  • GameBucks [BUCKS]

~
So what do you say?  Grin

But the ticker will remain the same? BUCKS?

Yes, preferably, I'd like us to keep BUCKS as our Ticker.
If no one comes up with a great new suggestion, of course  Wink.
Activity: 30
Hi,

To make it a little more enjoyable I'm willing to pay some BUCKS for each users name proposals and a higher reward for the winning proposal.

So what do you say?  Grin

Wonderful news!

Okay, I'll start  Cool

What about?
  • GameBucks [BUCKS]
legendary
~

But the ticker will remain the same? BUCKS?
Hi,

Here is My Staking Wallet with 1,669 SwagBucks. I started my wallet 2017-12-15 (397 days ago) with 1000 SwagBucks, in 397 days i've staked 669 SwagBucks. On Average i've got 1,685 SwagBucks/Day (669/397=1,685138539)  Grin

Nice to see you are doing well  Grin

I'm writing a guide on how to Staking SwagBucks here, Please, check it out and tell me what you think  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: