Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BUCKS] 💰SwagBucks💰|POS 3.0|No IPO & Premine|High Stake & Low Supply| - page 6. (Read 93217 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I've impressed the business plan which is well created also it is pleasant that the business is transparent and completely open!
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Being delisted on cryptopia....whats next for swag?

Always thought the name and the blog were pretty cool, too bad the development has gone stagnant.

The trading volume went very low also and there wasn't any reason for Cryptopia to keep it listed.

Yes, to bad  Angry. but we still have yobit.net left, hopefully the future can look bright for SwagBucks  Cool.

Do you really believe that a coin that is only traded on Yobit can have a bright future?

No one knows. This is indeed not a very good exchange, but sometimes I could make some very profitable trades on Yobit.

At least Yobit is not like Bittrex or Poloniex that could suddenly change their terms and freeze your funds. I feel more safe keeping my funds on Yobit actually. But of course you should never keep big funds on any exchange.

And although Yobit is popular having many wallet issues for many coins, BUCKS wallet on Yobit is always working well. What a magic.  Smiley

All of them had their times of glory. I had been poloniex owner for a long time before selling it to cicrle. I have invited many couples to my apartment to make them feel pleased from engaging in the intercourse with me and have always pocketed only half of money, another half has usually been for my italian ancestry whom I have also banged until I went out of business. I banged everyone who had a chance to appear in my apartment.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Always thought the name and the blog were pretty cool, too bad the development has gone stagnant.

The trading volume went very low also and there wasn't any reason for Cryptopia to keep it listed.

Yes, to bad  Angry. but we still have yobit.net left, hopefully the future can look bright for SwagBucks  Cool.

Do you really believe that a coin that is only traded on Yobit can have a bright future?

No one knows. This is indeed not a very good exchange, but sometimes I could make some very profitable trades on Yobit.

At least Yobit is not like Bittrex or Poloniex that could suddenly change their terms and freeze your funds. I feel more safe keeping my funds on Yobit actually. But of course you should never keep big funds on any exchange.

And although Yobit is popular having many wallet issues for many coins, BUCKS wallet on Yobit is always working well. What a magic.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
any here can help

https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/BUCKS/

Code:
addnode=104.223.1.109:1337
addnode=107.181.152.200:1337
addnode=107.181.152.201:1337
addnode=107.181.152.20:1337
addnode=155.254.35.114:1337
addnode=74.118.192.18:1337
Kj1
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 495
Hey what happened with the official website and the videogame project ¿?

official website: https://swagsociety.me - DNS problem - https://swagsociety.una.io/

videogame project --> http://fun.swagsociety.me
Activity: 33
Hey what happened with the official website and the videogame project ¿?
How much Swagbucks need to have in the wallet to earn 1 BUCKS daily?

Think you should get about 1 bucks/day, if you stake 500-600 SwagBucks
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
How much Swagbucks need to have in the wallet to earn 1 BUCKS daily?
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Yes, to bad  Angry. but we still have yobit.net left, hopefully the future can look bright for SwagBucks  Cool.

novaechange yet. But to leave cryptopia was very bad for SwagBucks...
at Yobit, as always, there will be deps and withdraw problems
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
2018-07-23 22:08 - Nova Team delivers. 50 new assets open for deposit
Nova people. We work to make you happy.
As we gradually move closer to operating at full capacity we have some great news for you.

Tomorrow evening (European time), On 24 july 2018 we will enable deposits for these 50(!) assets.

They are:
4CHN
ANC
ATMOS
AUR
BET
BITS
BRK
BRX
BUCKS
CBX
CESC
CKS
COLX
CREA
ECO
EDDIE
EDRC
ELP
EMD
ESP2
FRN
HYPER
INFO
KIC
MAC
MOON
NOBT
NSR
NTM
NYAN
PIGGY
POS
PXI
RAIN
RUN
SAYA
SCOOBY
SKEL
SPP
SXC
SYNC
TALK
WOMEN
XBC
XC
XMG
XRE
...and it does not stop there.
From now on we will enable deposits for more assets every week until deposits are open for every single coin you want to trade in. A big round of applause to the Nova developers!

from https://novaexchange.com/news/
SwagBucks are now 100% POS (from block 493077)  Grin, happy staking everyone  Cool.
Activity: 26
It is a crypto exchange is very nice. Detailed and profitable vision, extraordinary idea!  Good luck guys!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Yes, to bad  Angry. but we still have yobit.net left, hopefully the future can look bright for SwagBucks  Cool.

Activity: 30

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Activity: 30
SwagBucks only haves about 10,000 POW Blocks left

https://github.com/pinkmagicdev/SwagBucks/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L135
Code:
        nLastPOWBlock = 493077;

Can't help myself but buying some SwagBucks, who knows maybe its the last time you can buy them cheaply  Grin.

Perfect, managed to almost buy 4000 SwagBucks. Gonna get some nice stakes i the near future  Grin Cool

Congratulations, I'm almost a little jealous of you  Grin

He he, that you don't need to be  Wink, but staking is gonna be good  Cheesy.

Buy the way Wondering if you're going to support SwagBucks in your game?

If yes I almost need to buy me some more SwagBucks  Cool
SwagBucks only haves about 10,000 POW Blocks left

https://github.com/pinkmagicdev/SwagBucks/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L135
Code:
        nLastPOWBlock = 493077;

Can't help myself but buying some SwagBucks, who knows maybe its the last time you can buy them cheaply  Grin.

Perfect, managed to almost buy 4000 SwagBucks. Gonna get some nice stakes i the near future  Grin Cool

Congratulations, I'm almost a little jealous of you  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: